Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Retaliation campaign now available in English

How much does it cost in Pounds to hire voice actors?

RED

Hy guys,again I have to say Retalliation campaign rules!I finished it 2 times and I still love the voice acting.The detail is extraordinary,and the missions are various and extremly intresting.

I really want to see Part two,unfortunatly I am just a poor guy  sad_o.gif ,but I think I might be able to scrap a few bucks for your work.I also want to know aproximatly how much money do you still need for Part 2?

And has work started for it?With OF 2 closing on to us do you think you can finish it before the sequel ships?

One last question.I see on your site link to Buka site.Did they help you on the campaign in any way?Just my curiosity as I know it`s a big company.

I get an error during 'Interception' mission. If im spotted near Morton I get this error message <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Script pogonga not found

Yes, I know I'm not supposed to go near towns but I thought if I took out the bastards chopper he wouldn't be going far... wink_o.gif

I get an error during 'Interception' mission. If im spotted near Morton I get this error message <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Script pogonga not found

Yes, I know I'm not supposed to go near towns but I thought if I took out the bastards chopper he wouldn't be going far... wink_o.gif

What version of OFP are you running?

v1.96

It was tested for 1.91. 1.96 is full of bugs, so half of the scripts and cutscenes are not working properly!

I played with 1.96 with no big problems.

RED

I'm very lucky althought I played it in OFP 1.96

Even the cutscene with Tarakanov escaping airfield went ok and he didnt get shot. This thing happens 1 time out of 100 smile_o.gif

v1.96

It was tested for 1.91. 1.96 is full of bugs, so half of the scripts and cutscenes are not working properly!

Well I'll let you off then tounge_o.gif

I'll see if it happens with 1.91 later

How much does it cost in Pounds to hire voice actors?

RED

We we're lucky to receive some help with the sound studio when we were recording voices for the first episode. That is why we only had to pay to the actors and sound editor. That costed us around 35000 roubles, which is about 1000 euros.

With the second episode we are not going to get sound studio for free, that is why it will be more expensive this time....

So is this one of those Supernatural missions? rock.gif Am I going to be fighting off Zombies ... again?

Only got as far as being captured after the attack on the convoy, managed to escape with the horseshoe, and run into the woods where some guy with a sniper rifle and leather jacket shouts at me, so I follow him into the woods, where after a few dozen yards he just promptly vanishes into thin air.

Only once out of a dozen times trying the mission did I see a message saying "You've found a map" but didnt seem to pick it up, so Im left running aimlessly around, with a pack of AI on my tail and no clue what to do...

Meh, consider yourself lucky. I nearly got shot by a shotgun at close range by some disgruntled farmer after I borrowed his motorcycle. Told him it was for a good purpose as there was an army of baddies not 200 yards away chasing the hell out of me. Did he care? No. Good thing he wasn't a good shot.

Maybe it's just quickness, that farmer completely "blew me away." The next retry I was running as far away from that place as I could. crazy_o.gif

One last question.I see on your site link to Buka site.Did they help you on the campaign in any way?Just my curiosity as I know it`s a big company.

Buka or any other publishers of OFP the same way as BIS don't have any liability for retaliation. And we did't recieved any moneyed assistance from them.

What about sequel: we can't tell nothing definitely...

uhmm...I'm probably blinded by the splendor of your campaign...but I can't manage to find our 4 specops in "Operation Lift" (S&R with Hind)

Possible spoilers!!

I nail the Truck, the vulcan and the jeep, the guy tells me he is about to deploy red smoke to mark the LZ but I can't find him nor the red smoke. After cruising around the spot for a while mission fails because the Specop has been killed. no gunfire around nothing...  crazy_o.gif

Any hint?

Land you helicopter near to a smoke, and Selivanov itself will find you smile_o.gif

I finally found the bugger...only Selivanov seems to be alive though as he's the only non-hostile around. I don't get the objective checked as well but the mission ends successful when you land back at the base.

Can't wait for part 2  smile_o.gif

Been waiting for this one for a loooong time - played the demo when it first came out and loved it...I had given this mod up for dead to be honest, and then I heard the first part was complete...and I was so happy! smile_o.gif....but now I have it installed and all it does is CTD and I'm so sad sad_o.gif...I'm running v1.91, and I've gone as far as to change all extensions of other mod's pbo's to try to get this one going but no luck sad_o.gif

Seem to be encountering a bug on the mission "Messenger". Odd because I didn't encounter it the last time I played through the campaign. During the battle to retake Montignac I keep getting court martialed for abandoning my squad. Except I don't... I always stay right behind the CO. This is now the second time it's happened.

Used the end mission cheat and am now on my merry way to bomb the hell out of those helicopters, but I figured you all should know about it.

Been waiting for this one for a loooong time - played the demo when it first came out and loved it...I had given this mod up for dead to be honest, and then I heard the first part was complete...and I was so happy! smile_o.gif....but now I have it installed and all it does is CTD and I'm so sad sad_o.gif...I'm running v1.91, and I've gone as far as to change all extensions of other mod's pbo's to try to get this one going but no luck sad_o.gif

When exactly does it do CTD? Did you try starting playing it from second mission or so?

I have only one suggestion for people who get CDT all the time: do clean instalation of OFP. I know, sounds terrible, but it works. smile_o.gif

Javito1986

Thank you for error repot! We will look into this problem.

BTW we are cooking up new version with German translation and new addon wink_o.gif

When exactly does it do CTD? Did you try starting playing it from second mission or so?

Right when I select the campaign it CTD's with a message saying it can't memory map the pbo. Strange since I've removed all other unofficial addons and it still does it, and I have no problem running stuff like Tonal.

Right when I select the campaign it CTD's with a message saying it can't memory map the pbo. Strange since I've removed all other unofficial addons and it still does it, and I have no problem running stuff like Tonal.

Try to add '-nomap' key into the OFP shourtcut

Try to add '-nomap' key into the OFP shourtcut

I thought I'd tried this before but decided to wait to try again to make sure I wouldn't look like a fool. Well, I just tried it with -nomap again and same problem. "cant memory map" - crash.