Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Retaliation campaign now available in English

The original Retaliation Campaign demo mission is available on the MOM section at The FAQ. It was released a very long time ago. So I have no idea if the campaign's storyline has remained the same or similar since then.

I remember the Retaliation video mission thingy they made. Very well done and I've been dying to play it ever since biggrin_o.gif

I remember that the second Demo Mission (PeaceMaker) was in German. It will be the Campagne in German too ?

sorry for my very mad english wink_o.gif

Any new news on the English version?

Look up a few posts:

The English translation is done! You can expect the English version of the campaign by Monday!

Derek

WOOHOO!!!  And it is only Sunday (where I live anyway tounge_o.gif)!  Downloading now  biggrin_o.gif

After a hour of playing:

I love this campaign! It has terrific voices! It is very realistic and should set the standard of all campaigns. I am on the level where you are trying to meet with the forester. The leader keeps killing me! So frickin' hard to make him surrender, plus then I am shot by bushmen rock.giftounge_o.gif!

wOw very nice, now if i can just stay alive a little longer. . . . ghostface.gif

WOW! This is the best and hardest campaign i ever played biggrin_o.gif

I hope i will reach the 2nd mission crazy_o.gif

Great Job Guys!

Bloody hell its 140 mb whats in it addons or something ?  crazy_o.gif

Just one big fat slobbering campaign PBO file and a tiny itsy bitsy cutey wootie Readme text file.

I guess that we're talking about a lot of voice/music files.

Thank you for releasing this campaign in english!

I'm downloading right now and will post my comment later on.

All I can say is thank god for GetRight wink_o.gif

And this is just the FIRST mission  crazy_o.gif

Winters biggrin_o.gif

You shouldn't to kill everyone in this mission, try to follow the orders wink_o.gif

And, yes, this is very hard mission, but what did you expect from situation like this? wink_o.gif This is an ambush.

And this is just the FIRST mission  crazy_o.gif

Winters biggrin_o.gif

You shouldn't to kill everyone in this mission, try to follow the orders wink_o.gif

And, yes, this is very hard mission, but what did you expect from situation like this? wink_o.gif This is an ambush.

Im not complaining, i like hard missions biggrin_o.gif

Obviously you haven't played the FDF mod, it's 300MB without the addons it needs. biggrin_o.gif

Derek

Im not complaining, i like hard missions   biggrin_o.gif

You'll like the second mission too then. biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Obviously you haven't played the FDF mod, it's 300MB without the addons it needs. biggrin_o.gif

Derek

No i have that but it has tons of addons this hasnt got squat in it except a campaign pbo crazy_o.gif

I've just started the campaign. Worth every megabyte of the download.

I've put a mirror copy up but because of a daily-long DOS attack my ISP is enduring right now, I cannot test downloading it.

If anyone's got a fast connection and can try downloading from my mirror and confirm that the PBO file extarcts with no error, I'd greatlt appreciate it. TIA.

Now, how do I escape? I've found the "you know what" and knocked out the guard and taken his gun and nades but I'm completelt surrounded! crazy_o.gif

The only thing I wish was different was for the NATO troops to speak in English with Russian subtitles.

Quote[/b] ]Now, how do I escape? I've found the "you know what" and knocked out the guard and taken his gun and nades but I'm completelt surrounded!

If you watch the cut scene before the mission start, there is a local hunter somewhere in the forest. Just stay inside the house and wait before he blow up one of the gasoline barrels soon. Then panic start and you will have some minutes to escape. Best way to escape is to use jeep.

Avon, I've started a test d/l from your mirror. Looks ok so far but it's slow because the servers are busy. Will report back later.