Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

3 headed frog

http://www.local6.com/news/2900371/detail.html

3-Headed Frog Found

Frog Also Has 6 Legs

POSTED: 1:20 pm EST March 5, 2004

UPDATED: 1:54 pm EST March 5, 2004

Wildlife experts in Britain are stunned by the apparent discovery of a frog with three croaking heads and six legs, Local 6 News will report Friday night.

The frog was reportedly found at a children's day nursery in the English village of Weston Super-Mare in Somerset, according to the report.

The staff at the Green Umbrella nursery first thought it was three frogs huddled together but after closer inspection they realized the frogs were joined together.

A wildlife biologist said a reason for the three-headed frog’s development could have been damage to the embryo, according to a report.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Ok, I don't understand why the link isn't working.  I copied link and pasted it here.

Try copying and pasting that into your browser address line or just type it in.

Just an icon board glitch, copy and paste the link.

I've tried many times already. Just copy and paste that into your web browser address line.

The evolution at your service smile_o.gif

While I havn't heard of frogs before, such mutations are not really rare in the animal world.

Usually such mutants don't live too long. But, who knows, maby this is the über-frog of the future. Perhaps it will be evolutionarily superior to regular frogs wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

bah,

everyone knows about the "hot frogs" from oak ridge. Most of them don't have more than one head.

this is nothing.

I have to say I have been laughing my ass off about this for like 10 minutes... every line I read in this first post makes me laugh even harder, it all started with the "very serious" line. OMG I'm gonna pass out biggrin_o.gif someone bring out the freaking artillery, we got a national emergency

You know I've lived in eastern Europe through Chernobyl, so I don't get too excited about a 3 headed, 6 legged and 4 ass frog. tounge_o.gif Unless it's to lough pretty hard.

Evolution or freak of nature?

I'd say freak of nature. Just one of those things. wink_o.gif

Like conjoined triplets! crazy_o.gif

Exaclty, like the dude says in the report, embryonic screw up. They can't reprodice with this phenomenon genetically.

Frogs are an indicator species, meaning that changes in the environment show up in them first. Frogs are very succeptible to pollution - in some parts of America it isn't uncommon to see deformed frogs and tadpoles because of this.

You know I've lived in eastern Europe through Chernobyl, so I don't get too excited about a 3 headed, 6 legged and 4 ass frog.  tounge_o.gif  Unless it's to lough pretty hard.

You would if it was 50 meters tall wow_o.gif

When i saw those frogy's some thing falshed in my head:

A snake with 2 heads

I saw it when i was young on the TV...

I am looking if I can find some pic's off it.

Well i found some thing that looks almost the same but it's not from the same date i saw it.

The date i saw it on tv was some thing like 1994 or some thing

See the snake here