Sign in to follow this  
wizzywig

Tomahawk nearly complete

ok ill look in to it but please sugest stuff for current tomahawk as that is what i am making not soem russian missile not some home maid paper airplane but a tomahawk (USA) not other cuntry

Hmm, do you want mission ideas? Possible scenarios for deployment & use of the Tomahawk? I could try to think of something...

yes please do maybe a misison comp

any way i took note of what you said and i come up with this

nice%20shot.jpg

oscar_II.jpg

oscar_IIingame.jpg

Ok, here goes one mission probability... maybe even developable into campaign... smile_o.gif

U.S. forces are tasked with counter-insurgency mission against armed forces which have so far been able to elude satellite pinpointing; U.S. Naval task force stationed off-shore, U.S. invasion imminent (your choice on OPFOR & island setting, but maybe something Everonish...). Enemy exact location unknown, but civilian population is present on the island, so it's not a "shoot-everything-that-moves" situation... rather be wary of whom you can trust. Preliminary landing takes place by USMC elements, whilst SpecOp forces are tasked with finding main enemy infra-structure. Once found and Tomahawks deployed ashore, it's striking time!!

(This is just a rough general outlining of the setting for a mission, though a single mission could include 1: The landing 2: Recon 3: Recon team extraction to launch vehicle 4: Missile setup and launch -> Enemy camp destruction equals mission won!).

Hope this isn't too crappy... tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

go ahead and make mission buddy ill include it in final just place a jeep were you wont the launcher to be deployed

Nice sub btw!!! wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif It's an Oscar class submarine!!! One which also has 650mm torpedo tubes from which the SS-N-21 ("SAMPSON") can be fired!!! VERY NICE INDEED!!! Way to go wizzywig!!!

go ahead and make mission buddy ill include it in final just place a jeep were you wont the launcher to be deployed

Ok, lemme see what I can come up with... as for stuff to be used, guess it is best to use as much official units/vehicles/objects as possible... as for the setting, it's either Everon, Malden or Nogova... Kolguyev out of the question... smile_o.gif

Nogova perferably also i have not added the forward tubes on the Oscar as im just useing it for the launch platform it is driveable and all hatch work fine just i dont wont to make every one get coc torpedos even if thay are the best

I understand u perfectly wink_o.gif

Ok, Nogova it is, then! Will get to work on it as soon as possible!! smile_o.gif (meaning tomorrow at the latest!) biggrin_o.gif

ok thanks but remeber this will not have the sub in it as thats for next version as well as a coc UA version and i hope for a mp useable version

need a texture maker for sub any one wonting this job please contact me via pm thanks

of we are getting the textures in launcher is done but still not perfect but send-out-able now we just fix a few things and we are done

we still alive just adding some new concepts of the script

Did you get my mail & PM, wizzywig? My Lite mission is ready for Tomahawk integration!

I just made a lite alpha mission for the Beta and I must say...  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  It's BEAUTIFUL!!

Very easy to set up, select target, initial direction, nap-of-earth flight starting point, select warhead and off it goes!!! The functional Nose & Satellite Cams are absolutely beautiful!!! Both cams show full data range on missile position, speed, altitude, next waypoint, warhead status and systems status, absolutely great!!

Once again, thanks to wizzywig for letting me make a mission to beta-test it!!

Well thanks buddy but lets not forget Raptorsaurus it would not be posible with out his fine tuneing he has done to the nav system that i gotta say is so satifactory i could just fall over and die unlike the tomahawk. The tomahawk only has one bug human error well that the same with all tec now-a-days a computer dont make mistakes its always the programmer.

Glitch = Great little irritating technical computer hiccup

Hi what kind of warheads are you planning?

Could you make a cluster and a warhead with little mines inside just like the cluster but with mines. That would be great. Hey I've got an idea you made camera scripts right (satelite and a other one for the tomahawk) what about a other camera where you can see the target (just the satelit but you but you see the target instead of the tomahawk

if oyu read the whole thread thay are listed but i dotn wont ot do a mine bomb as whats the point

Debt of Honor by Tom Clancy

BGM109s are used to drop baseball sized bombs on a runway in Guam to destroy landing fighters and E767s.

Hey MSpencer Tom Clancy yeah I read the book. There I've got the Idea from would be great for ofp.