Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Us colonial marines

The reason I lost interest in this was because it was too demanding, turns out I am pretty lazy when it comes to doing mod work confused_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]turns out I am pretty lazy when it comes to doing mod work

So are you posting that to brag or complain?

tounge2.gif

It's sad to see this mod not finished, and even more so that very little of what has been done hasn't been released for general use(I may stand be incorrect here).

This mod has had a lot of interest, but no demo mission/addons, like OPF-1942 have done, why??

I would have liked to play around with the dropship and the APC, but not seem any download available sad_o.gif

And why wait for arma/ofp2(newgame) to bring new modeling techinques, why not finish what your done ready for the "NEW" tech/feature which can be added on later?? I see this as a poor reason to stop!

My 2cents.

Dragofire

I'm glad you guys are still keeping the mod on the back burner. Instead of killing it totally.

I'm hoping AA will be more user friendly editing wise. My inability to make addons seems to stem from not being able to read Czech. sad_o.gif But I'm learning. Who knows after AA is released you might be flooded with ppl wanting to join your mod.......And I might one of em smile_o.gif

well can see how the Merch release is misshandled by the community to figure out if its wworth doing more work on this stuff. I got free time coming up now my retraining is over for airborne shool. Never try to go through that when your near 40.

confused_o.gif

Well now waiting on paperwork. And recertifcation on most of my other stuff. Talk about ass grinder.

sad_o.gif man its such a shame that this mod has to be put on hold. Being a huge fan of aliens this is one thing ive REALY wanted in ofp. I dont have any ofp modding skill atm but if i start now and learn to do some things id love to help you guys out. i want to get into this addon comunity anyway. I know this sounds like a lame call for help but if you need some help on any part of this addon message me or somethin and ill start with whatever job you need the most help in. Hope to see this for armed assault guys.

wow i just read all the posts and omfg it looks fantasice but im annoyed that people are going to neglect ofp cause armed assult is comming out they did the same thing for homeworld i just want this mod really bad cause i saw the APC/DS vid a while back and wow you have broken the ofp engine barrie concrats well hopefully there will be an ofp release cause i dont have a good enoght com to run armed assult pleses cum back

Are you going to be releasing what material you have and allowing others to carry on where your leaving off, much like Der Bastler did waaaay back at the start?

So this project has grinded to a halt huh? Shame ,what a shame.Was looking forward to the Dropship and APC.Guess it's just another one of those hyped projects,fades away over time.

Like someone posted before "I've got a bad feeling about this drop".

"Great...this is focking great..well now wtf are we supposed to do? we're in some pretty deep poo now..we're focked,we're doomed!"(censored & edited)

"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit"

"Get away from her you bitch!"

and one of my favorite

"How do I get out of this chicken shit outfit?"

the main reason why we ceased uscm for ofp is pretty simple..

a) there were only 2 active members left

b) ofp is simply too old

as arma and game2 arent to far away

you could release the dropship and APC as beta. That way this mod doesn't go the way of the HALO mod. All I wanted to see from the beginning of that was the pelican and warthog, same deal here.

Im Frightned! wink_o.gif

I fear this wont be released for like 1 year, seeing as its all got to be re-built into OFP:AA confused_o.gif

its not going to be rebuild

fact is that most of the models are done

ofp is just a too old platform

Hoke-Pvt @ Feb. 22 2006,21:25)]i want them!

And I want a Lotus Elise on my driveway but that's not going to happen either anytime soon. Live with it....

well now that my job situation is a bit more stable I can and have been getting time to work on addons. New job is a bit more time demanding though as they try to keep me there seven days a week. =P

And enough units in the military have done their rotations now so I'm free from taking care of that.

well thats good news. it definitely looked like the dropship was closed to finished by the screenshots so maybe its almost here xmas_o.gif Could you give us some more screenshots to wet our appetite?

ok the dropship is say 90 % done smile_o.gif

vagabond only needs help on transport script

+

i´´ll contain some good script but they´re simple :P

anything else??

This was march 4th 2004 so I'm HOPING that in two years twenty percent was covered.

thats been the very old dropship

the one that you could see in the video is the newest

Best to say closed dev, as most of the mod makers are busy with realife, or paying game projects.

thats been the very old dropship

the one that you could see in the video is the newest

video? what video?