Sign in to follow this  
usmcrp

P3dedit

A while back my source in BIS told me that they will release some MLOD models. I trust them.

Then after they get bored with the BIS models, oooooooh let's see if we can hack up and merge so and so's work.  crazy_o.gif Then a bit later after this mutaint model has been pased between freinds, something like this will happen: "Hay man, great gun, you should release it man!" Then the other person says, "Ah cool I will, I put alota work into this.".

Then is comes out as MP40 and M1928 updated!.

And we get some funkey looking crap which the orrigonal authors are not credited for. crazy_o.gif

Ok, I'll repeat myself once more: I have yet to see someone who stole a Model. There are many Addons on the Internet which are MLOD and not ODOL. Just to name a few: FlipeR's M4 Pack, Kegety's russian weapons pack, the HK-pack and many vehicles (I think Marfy GAZ is MLOD), which I think are still high quality.

I can only remember that someone took the cockpit from Kegetys Hawk, the first O2 made and released addon. Then I can remember something with Hawk's M109, which was taken from DKMM's ADATS.

And obviously many of you miss one advantage being able to hack someone's models. What about those plenty abandoned models? Why shouldn't some O2 beginner take one of those abandoned addons and try to fix the bugs, which made it useless but nobody could fix it because it was binarized?

I still think that the benefits are higher than the disadvantages, and you would've made addons even if Binarize never would've been released, wouldn't you? Somehow people were making high quality addons before Binarize, and people will make high quality addons after such a tool would be released.

yeah Suma said they were going to realease a bunch of mlods a LONGGGGG time ago still waiting, very excited. Hehe

What??? Its possible to edit in p3d? damn mine must be old then. sad_o.gif man Also yeah Suma said they were going to realease a bunch of mlods a LONGGGGG time ago still waiting, very excited. Hehe

very longgggg time ago that was sad_o.gif

hell, if they don't, then let us do it then wink_o.gif

But first ask politely or end up gettin sued by their attorneys and shit sad_o.gif

But hell, the reason only such a few number has this p3dedit tool is so that they unbinarized some addons, take a look, learn how they work, and go about there way creating their own addons. If we gave this ability to all to use BiS models, like having a huge pack of MDOL models, then where would that leave the whole community?rock.gif

Quote[/b] ] But hell, the reason only such a few number has this p3dedit tool is so that they unbinarized some addons, take a look, learn how they work

ok, but.....

Quote[/b] ]then where would that leave the whole community?

Smarter (i hope) and would stop them pestering addon makers as they can now learn for them selves ( what thry would learn for them selves ghostface.gif )

i c your point tho

Ya it would make nightjay stop bugging the hell out of me for sure  biggrin_o.gif

I don't like people learning how to do addon making, its annoying to teach them, I don't have the patience ( who does when you're a 17 year old american bastard  blues.gif )

But still, p3dedit might help those people in need of learning, but I don't like the idea at all of everyone having it, not even close.  People would start popping up left and right retexturing or redoing or stealing other peoples addons.  With them not allowed to have this tool they are therefore forced to build everything on their own.  That's the best and fairest way to go about things.  I believe it should stay that way.

~Bmgarcangel

P.S.

cympatheey

The Forgotten War: Conflict in Korea modification is glad to have you as a part of the mod! WELCOME!

cympatheey

The Forgotten War: Conflict in Korea modification is glad to have you as a part of the mod!  WELCOME!

wink_o.gif word

Ya it would make nightjay stop bugging the hell out of me for sure  biggrin_o.gif

I don't like people learning how to do addon making, its annoying to teach them, I don't have the patience ( who does when you're a 17 year old american bastard  blues.gif )

But still, p3dedit might help those people in need of learning, but I don't like the idea at all of everyone having it, not even close.  People would start popping up left and right retexturing or redoing or stealing other peoples addons.  With them not allowed to have this tool they are therefore forced to build everything on their own.  That's the best and fairest way to go about things.  I believe it should stay that way.

~Bmgarcangel

P.S.

cympatheey

The Forgotten War: Conflict in Korea modification is glad to have you as a part of the mod!  WELCOME!

Keep in mind that this is a topic about P3dEdit and not about The forgoten war mod. smile_o.gif

I dont think giving people P3d edit would teach people to model.....i mean, if people are gonna learn, they are gonna use the Demo models or tutorials.....p3dedit is more for advanced users who are far enough on to want to know EXACTLY how BIS did a particular thing......

exactly!

Thats the reason why we get it at times. I've been doing addon modeling since November, but in that time I learned so much more then alot of people i've ment who have been learning and messing with it for 3 years crazy_o.gif

hang on, youve been modelling since november, and you have been given p3dedit, ive been modelling since october last year.....

its funny how ppl want a buged up tool tounge_o.gif

It's probably not that they could have any use for it, it's just the idea of having a tool only a small number of people have sad_o.gif

its funny how ppl want a buged up tool tounge_o.gif

It's probably not that they could have any use for it, it's just the idea of having a tool only a small number of people have sad_o.gif

ahhhh ok i see why now smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]hang on, youve been modelling since november, and you have been given p3dedit, ive been modelling since october last year.....

And if modelling skill qualifies you for P3Dedit, then I think that Federalist deserves a copy tounge_o.gif . From what I've seen, bmgarcangel is a reasonably good modeller, but there are much more talented people that haven't received P3Dedit rock.gif . Kind of bizarre.

its not your modelling skill qualifies you for P3Dedit

its the ppl you know smile_o.gif

or.. you got it back in the day smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]its the ppl you know
i dont know anyone and i got it, somehow....

Quote[/b] ]hang on, youve been modelling since november, and you have been given p3dedit, ive been modelling since october last year.....

And if modelling skill qualifies you for P3Dedit, then I think that Federalist deserves a copy tounge_o.gif . From what I've seen, bmgarcangel is a reasonably good modeller, but there are much more talented people that haven't received P3Dedit rock.gif . Kind of bizarre.

He not gained the tool offical some kind of person sended him wich is illigal.

So brendan dont breg about it.

You dont have it legal.

Thnxs and now lets stop this:

I want p3dedit stuff.