Sign in to follow this  
rembo4life

Any dutch troops?

Im from the holland so i ask to anyone on this forum Please send my some urls so i can downloads dutch troopers/cars/tanks/helie's/boats/addons/guns

just say it.

mods.kmarns.net

we are the proud addonmakers producing dutch troops and other stuff used by our mighty nation. Nothing beats the lion! biggrin_o.gif

Groetjes uit willemsoord!

hehehe So is that all ther is from the Royal Dutch Army ?? :s no boats HRMS Rotterdam ore so? tanks? uhhh soldier KL uhmz guns? But il DL the one you give me.

Groetjes uit vlaardingen ;)

Quote[/b] ]mighty nation

?? Are there 2 netherlands on this globe, the one I live in doesnt quallify as mighty.

keep me posted smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

@ Mar. 03 2004,16:04)]
Quote[/b] ]mighty nation

?? Are there 2 netherlands on this globe, the one I live in doesnt quallify as mighty.

keep me posted  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Make that 3 i am dutch to

groeten uit FlevoLand

And a correction:

Boot's=

Boats wink_o.gif

tnx im not as good in this language, so :$ but that mod of the KM needs version 1,85 i onley have 1,80... where can i upgrade my version? :s allemaal zo dicht bij elkaar ;)

Hi,

Who knows, perhaps he is looking for the correct textures for kistjes. biggrin_o.gif

A pick and mix of various addons intended for other armies can be used to collect hardware that more or less corresponds to the Dutch armed forces' inventory, though one usually needs to change at least the markings.

Another solution is to make such addons yourself, preferably by going to the nearest Dutch addon recruiting station

Groeten,

Sander

tnx im not as good in this language, so :$ but that mod of the KM needs version 1,85 i onley have 1,80... where can i upgrade my version? :s                      allemaal zo dicht bij elkaar ;)

YOu can update at the official site www.flashpoint1985.com. Look under download at the bottum of the site. Than you can download 1.96 under patches. Enjoy!

Kmarns.net has Dutch Marines and a C7/C8 pack released. These are the dutch forces you were looking for. Updates and new addon are underway.

As for the Rotterdam; use the LPD addon by TOW, it's almost the Rotterdam. The Rotterdam is now back home, btw. It still has the "UN" written on the sides, lol.

btw; I'm from Enschede, but right now I live on the Navy-base Nieuwe Haven in Den Helder for half a year.

Yeah , I'm really looking forward to some high-quality Dutch gear.. the Diemaco pack was already great.. Can't wait for some soldiers to go with it! wink_o.gif

PS: I'm another Dutchie

netherlands combined ;)

mods.kmarns.net its a great site. i onley need those patches but im already DLing them ;) netherlands lets show them that we are the Mean Green killing Marien's smile_o.gif