Sign in to follow this  
Klaas van Houten

Best addon campaigns

Hello, I have been playing operation flashpoint for quite some time now and I have completed all three campaigns that came with the original game. I have seen that there ar a lot of addon camaigs aroud you can download. Don't want to get hem all. So can anyone tell me what the best addon campaigns are you can download?

Tonal+OPFOR Pack totaly rules! Once you play it you can't stop it tounge_o.gif

unscripted war is very good if you like to add a strategic element

Regards,

quiet_man

FDF hands down..nothing comes close especially not the tonal campaign theres too many you versus the world missions for the campaign samething with CSLA2(and those crazy long intros and the same tired..you must kill the "evil" russians for not apparent reason bs)..go with FDF if your looking for a GREAT campaign

FDF is fun...but VERY short. I beat it in a few hours.

Not to mention the rifle you always have is inaccurate as hell, and bloody annoying to use.

18 missions, short to some, long to others...but that rifle is not inaccurate. There's added weapon sway and recoil on all weapons but not any kind of added dispersion.

As always: if something's good it should have been much longer. So now get Honka off that stretcher and give us more, more, more!!!

wink_o.gif

No really, I can only recommend the FDF campaign. Also the PMC 'Ranger Path' campaign is good.

CSLA2, just make sure you drink lots of coffee before the first intro (45mins of pure intro fun) tounge_o.gif

Get it here smile_o.gif

@reconmercs:

CSLA2 campaign is not only about "evil russians"... you are missing the point. That campaign has full story!

CSLA 2 is a HUGE download...And it wouldn't let my Download Accelerator work with it. It took 6 hours for me to DL it on cable.

The recoil was huge on the rifle you get in FDF, then. And the dispersion was big, too. The only actual killing spree I did in FDF was when your on recon, and your team that brings you home gets killed. After ambushing the camp of Russians with that awesome rifle you get, I got tired of trying to sneak around the hidden base, and just decided to snipe everyone. I utterly destroyed the entire garrison, plus the patrols in the woods.

The Rk 62 is a wonderful gun and it's not inaccurate at all. FDF boosted the gun recoil to more realistic levels that's all. The Rk 62 is probably my favorite weapon though. I didn't even think you could really use it effectively on full auto though until a few weeks ago when I mowed down an infantry squad as they were leaving their chopper.

How do you play downloaded missions and campaigns? Do you put them in a specified folder or something? Can you help. rock.gif

You seem new to Opf (which of course is great) but you have a lot of catching up to do, I suggest you read and search your way around the forums as well as taking a rummage through Avon's FAQ smile_o.gif

Thanks for all the tips guys, downloaded them both, clsa and fdf.

Are there any more great campaigns(maybe a smaller download size?)

Ok here is campaign that is worth a look into in my opinion right now its one of the best campaigns I have ever played(just got into Addons and Mods but I have the FDF mod and only just got started in the campaign like around mission 5)it's a 131MB download and they have six different mirrors for so if one says its going to take like 2-3HRs try a next one same thing happened to but im going over in my head this is a cable connection I have going out the back of my comp right well it shows the Russian side of things for once

and here is the link: http://retaliation.flashpoint.ru/

BTW:The voices in the game are russian but the text is english and there is also a site for it too but i can't find the link.

There is a great campaign called "iron hammer", or something like that from flashpointzone.com.

It is a truly massive campaign. I think the file size is more than the FDF MOD!

Sorry about the MLRS. It is just an American MLRS that looks like the "Uragan". wink_o.gif

There is a great campaign called "iron hammer", or something like that from flashpointzone.com.

It is a truly massive campaign. I think the file size is more than the FDF MOD!

And it even has the "Uragan" MLRS.   WOW!  smile_o.gif

Sounds intriguing.Another rogue campaign that it isn`t geting the atention it diserves.

Please give us more info.Is it in russian only or already translated in english?More info what is it about,addons used,island and a link please.

I think CSLA 2 has the BEst campaign!.... when I think about that... I havent completed it yet crazy_o.gif gotta go and play it again tounge_o.gif