Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

yeah it´s true  .. gonna be a long night here..

btw: the d/l counter said "0" when i downloaded it  biggrin_o.gif

Must not be working right since I was D/Ling when I posted.

Dammit I was waiting at OFPEC all day and I left for 5 minutes, then they post it mad_o.gif ! I'm done with the airweap, Pavies at 9.20KB/s 18% biggrin_o.gif

Dammit, just got to work now i'm gonna have to wait until i get home to play with these things mad_o.gif

Thats what i get for living in a +10 timezone mad_o.gifmad_o.gif

!!!Best addon as usual, thanks BAS!!!!!......but......

żżNo demo mission this time?? rock.gif

smile_o.gif

żżNo demo mission this time??

That comes tomorrow wink_o.gif

We figured since 99% of people only muck around in the editor for the first few goes, we'd "spread the lovin" out over a few days instead wink_o.gif

I dunno why lots of ppl say opfec gives them low dload speeds, my 512\128 adsl is getting them at full speed with DAP tounge_o.gif

oh, and for the humpteenth TXS BAS team smile_o.gif

Bah, I have a problem with .zip files, whenever I click a link to a .zip file, it automaticly starts downloading to a temp folder, so whenever I right-click the link, to save to a specified folder, I get a "nolinking.php" instead...

Pffft. mad_o.gif

all i have to say is that CNN reports

Two Air Force Helo's were spotted just off the coast of the Nogova Republic, where the country is in civil war with the FIA and Ex-Soviet Troops who have constantly battled with rebels for their freedom. George W. Bush has been silent on the matter but now he feels it is time to react. A Small contingent of Marines are being expected to be flown in to guard the American Embassy right outside of the Nogova International Airport. Putin is encouraging the US to take action against the ex-soviet thugs who are no longer under central command from russia.

oh yea... theres a mission coming along with this one.

Thanks to everyone whos provided mirrors, as allways its much appreciated biggrin_o.gif