Btr-t released

Found the script bug:

In your fired.sqs you have to replace

_mun = nearestobject [_btrt, _this select 4]

with:

_mun = nearestobject [_btrt, _this select 1]

Nice one Migebuff,

No more error and the sparks work perfectly!  wink_o.gif

Ahh I love it!!! Thanks sebastian for releasing it! hehehe...I'm telling ya its sad to see that it won't be fully updated. But as it is right now.... whew! nothing beats it!!! You have a great imagination and you have the skills to actually create it!! Great great work sebastian! biggrin_o.gif

p.s. sorry about the error bug in there... i guess it was just the switching around of everything from the different versions.

excellent! great job.

the previous version crashed my pc whenever i blew up one of these.

v1.1 gives me no problems whatsoever , and the rail gun is brilliant (i also altered fired.sqs like Migebuff pointed out)

Thank you.

I seem to have a slight prob with the sound when the turret blows off.

I get this whooshing noise that continues for about 30 secs and then it start-stops for a further 10 secs or so, then it ends.

Is there anyone of you who would be so kind enough to post a picture of a real BTR-T in action in the 1999-2000 Chechen War?

I would really appreciate it.

I doubt that somebody can show you pictures of this vehicle in action since as far as I know it only exsists as prototype which was shown at some of the Russian military exhibitions. It's only a study of what could be done to upgrade and re-use existing T55 tanks.

Love the BTR-T's. It's a must have for all my missions.

Re. the BTR-T/D (Railgun), I'd like to update the .sqs as per the above, but can't de-PBO or decrypt the file. Could someone Email me the updated PBO, or point me in the correct direction for the proggie to do it myself? I have Un-PBO, and several others, but none do the trick on this addon.

Thanks in advance, and have a great day.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the fast reply.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to railgun some enemy tanks.

Many months on... Does anyone still have the updated pbo? All the sites have gone inactive and my copy just got wiped!

Many <s>months</s> YEARS on... Does anyone still have the updated pbo? All the sites have gone inactive and my copy just got wiped!

I think that more accurately covers it.

Try checking OFP.info's addon section. They have quite a comprehensive back-catalogue of addons.

Have there been any thoughts about making the new BMP-t which is similar type vehicle but using a T-72 chassis and new turret.

Closing.</span>

Quote[/b] ]§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant" PM a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion.

<span =''>

Seb Muller isn't active anymore or at least I don't know about it.