Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. FrostBite

Btr-t released

It now looks like this:

aircraft.jpg

Before it was like this:

tank.jpg

Since I cannot get the original tank info (with the little tank image) I prefer the variant with more information.

Gosh, PSC, with such an addon, so nice, so neet, can somebody just get it for you? Or you meen that you can not get it to work with the BTR_T?

@CERO.

@ @cero (lol double @, you should change your name biggrin_o.gif )

it should be possible. I don't kno how, but I'm going to find out.

The BTR-T has the same command structure than the M113 (Driver = Commander), and even the M113 doesn't have that tank damage display. Just because BIS units don't have it doesn't mean it impossible, but it's likely to be impossible to archive. If somebody knows how to, tell me smile_o.gif

personnely i prefer the gunner to be the commander as i dont like drive tanks shooting is more fun wink_o.gif

Well on APCs the gunner is the track commander, never understood why it was backwards, but then we are talking about a game. Even odder most folks follow that blindly on two cremand APCs making their addons. Reminds me to mentione that to INQ on his M113s. But the the driving abilities of the AI better to be in that position and command your dismounts. Much easire that way so it works.

I think the railgun beta download link is broken ??

Well i cannot download it atleast sad_o.gif

Try Right Click -> Save as. that's i done, also great work!!

Now the m1a1 has something to fear (1 shot and "Abrams is history")  biggrin_o.gif

Awesome work as usual smile_o.gif I love the eyes on the rail gun

Thanks for the release

I get scripting error message everytime i shoot the railgun. Does anyone else have the same? Also is it possible to add some form of animation or special effect for projectiles like in "Eraser"? Or is it already there and I don't see it because of the error message?

I get scripting error message everytime i shoot the railgun. Does anyone else have the same? Also is it possible to add some form of animation or special effect for projectiles like in "Eraser"? Or is it already there and I don't see it because of the error message?

a scope like in eraser would be cool smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

The error message is my fault. Bullz_Eye send me a bunch of sqs files with spark effects (some sparks even follow the projectile) and a small mission to try them all. They were seperate and not part of the addon PBO. But when I picked one of the sqs files and added an eventhandler to the config the error appeared. I assume it has something to do with the [_this select x]. I never know how to write it correctly. Maybe it should be (this select x) or {_this select x}... etc???

Seb

P.S.: Another link with info about possible future weapon systems:

http://www.oz.net/~coilgun/theory/electroguns.htm

and two little videos of small railguns beeing fired:

Video 1

Video 1

Nope. I don't plan to finish this addon. I just released it because Bullz_Eye spend some time on it as well, and I didn't wan't his work to be wasted.

cool cool cool heheheh i love your work guys and this sweet soviet/russian machines smile_o.gif

great, the BTR-T is my Favourite APC addon. I needed this update. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the release. It would be nice if you would do some more versions of it, but I know what you say, so I won't nagg about it wink_o.gif

Thanks alot for the update, now I'm happier biggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

Found the script bug:

In your fired.sqs you have to replace

_mun = nearestobject [_btrt, _this select 4]

with:

_mun = nearestobject [_btrt, _this select 1]

Why this BTRT has such a weak weapons? Event BMP 1 is stronger, becouse he has cannon....