Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

Tears of the sun seals

I'm going crazy! I want these things now! lol. I hope they can get released soon, school is gonna start soon sad_o.gif . Then i might have to uninstall my OFP, to focus on school.

Any new updates SJB?

I'm going crazy! I want these things now! lol. I hope they can get released soon, school is gonna start soon sad_o.gif . Then i might have to uninstall my OFP, to focus on school.

Any new updates SJB?

No offense dude, but you're getting annoying, stop hounding Jackal about when they are going to be released, he will release them when they are damn good and ready, don't like it? TOUGH!!! Go make your own then.

he said it wouldn't be before wednesday so that means he might release them today, but it could be later. Who cares if it takes a few more days??

Any new updates SJB?

No offense dude, but you're getting annoying, stop hounding Jackal about when they are going to be released, he will release them when they are damn good and ready, don't like it? TOUGH!!! Go make your own then.

Lol man, i ani't even gonna say anything because i don't want to get SJB's thread closed.

I'm not sure if one of the new uppers will be selected. I must admit that the new uppers made by HK (with newgas-system) make the weapon much better, but you are forgetting about one thing; the age of the current weapons.

At some point you need to replace the entire weapons, simply because it's getting too old. That's why they are looking for new weapons. If they'll select a new upper it's quite likely they'll also replce the rest of the weapon with new stuff, simply because (most of) the stuff is getting old. If the FN-SCAR proves that it's tougher and more reliable than the new uppers it will be selected. If it's performance is the same, than it will be a close call.

OICW is indeed dead. The XM-8 program was the follow-up program and is almost dead. The XM-25 grenadelauncher could make it, but I'm not sure about it. A new project for the entire military is the best option; it's cheaper and all units get the saem stuff, which also means it's easier for the logisitics guys.

The M4A1 is fist set to retire completly in 2010-12(currently SOPMOD 2 trials are undergoing) all uppers comes with upgraded lowers. And the M16 might have another thing going for it by using a hydrolic(cant spell it) buffer muzzel velocity from a 10,3" barrel has be recorded as much as 2906pfs and normal M4 with 14,5" barrel has standard 2900 fps this has only been recorded ones and the result has been shocking, why is the big question right now and testeing is beeing done.

STGN

Can't help but think the whole discussion should be in the off-topic section or some-such, as the majority of the last page of replies has been nothing to do with the pack, or for that matter OFP as a whole.

Moving BACK ON-TOPIC, the latest (and hopefully final) BETA should be released to my testers later today, so hopefully, providing no/few bugs are discovered, the pack should be released this weekend (allowing time for my testers to do their job wink_o.gif ).

Great news! I really look forward to playing around with all these weapons....they will work in ofp right? (just checking)

Can't help but think the whole discussion should be in the off-topic section or some-such, as the majority of the last page of replies has been nothing to do with the pack, or for that matter OFP as a whole.

Moving BACK ON-TOPIC, the latest (and hopefully final) BETA should be released to my testers later today, so hopefully, providing no/few bugs are discovered, the pack should be released this weekend (allowing time for my testers to do their job wink_o.gif ).

He sorry Jackel, but your pack is so realistic that talking about the real weapons is like talking about you weapons tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Good to see the pack is going well. I hope no new bugs are discovered.

Yes Exigent, they will work in OFP (as this is the OFP version of the pack wink_o.gif ).

ardvarkdb asked if it would work in OFP, lol tounge2.gif . You must be tired as hell rofl.gif .

this is great news i loved the first release of these kick *ss guys now we are close to playing the new even harder kicking *ss guys biggrin_o.gif

cant wait jackal but take your time as they need to be perfect

i was just creating a little mission on phoenix island with lasers seals but i probably switch using these boys.

@Ardvarkdb/Exigent: Sorry for the mix-up, I made the post early in the morning when I was still half-asleep wink_o.gif

@supergruntsb78: Understand that the SEALs are a while off yet. The imminent release is that of the Weapons Pack on its own, as its stand-alone of the SEAL units. When I release the SEALs (like I said, thats a way off yet), I'll probably release an update to the weapons pack adding new weapons/variants, and fixing any bugs that slip through the net (which will hopefuly be few/none at all).

Hey Jackal, what kinda sounds did you use for the M4's? I'm just asking because every M4 i have seen so far, had bad sounds imo, so i usually had to replace em with the ECP M4 sound because that's the best i've seen.

The pack, should be released sometime tonight (Sunday 14th of August). Failing that, it will be released sometime tomorrow (its basically dependant upon if my router wants to let me connect to my FTP to upload).

SEALs coming? Hooah, need more SEALs as they rock.

Awaiting the release with great anticipation(never seen a screenie or nothing, these just popped up in my life).

Well, good luck on the uploading, hope to be pleasantly suprised soon!

just looking at this thred and not knowing whats going on i feel like i have to watch the movie tounge2.gifrofl.gif

Great news! I'm really looking forward to this weapons pack, especially now that Bambi's black ops unit is out

Sweet SJB. Hey Ranger44 lol he will be releasing a weapons pack which contains i think like 100+ weapons, his SEALs will be released later on which will also have an update on this weapons pack.

The pack has been released - check this thread for more information.

I ask however, that the moderators DO NOT lock this thread, as work on the SEALs is still ongoing, and locking this will mean having to create a new topic, which I would rather not do as the forum is crowded enough as it is wink_o.gif

Dangit, I was reading the wrong page before posting(a previous one which didnt rule out the SEALs on release)

Oops.