Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

Tears of the sun seals

Doesn't matter. Untill that time I'll just join Jude Law and go visit an international nanny-convention, jummy tounge2.gif

Well, I was just discussing the main problem that was holding up the pack with a few guys on MSN. We brain-stormed a few ideas, and I've managed to find a fix. Its not yet fully implemented, but its fixed the huge drop that the PSG1 rounds had over a certain distance. I just need to incorporate the fix into the other affected weapons, and we're back on track.

Does this mean there is still alittle bit of hope of it being released this weekend? rofl.gif

Possibly, I'll have to see how things go, and how the tweaking of the implementation goes. I'm going to be out tomorrow, and at work all day Saturday, so my time will be limited so it will be Sunday at the earliest - again, thats no guarantee though.

Does this mean there is still alittle bit of hope of it being released this weekend? rofl.gif

You'd think that after several years of addon making in the OFP community that people would comprehend something as simple as It will be released when it is done/ready.

@Jackal - YAY!!! Finally more weps utilizing the eotech sights!

Hey where can i find your orginal topic at the vbs fourms? I couldn't find it under News or General Discussion? confused_o.gif

Its in the 'Creating Addons' forum in the Member section, which to be able to see you have to have registered (which requires you own VBS1). Anyway, lets keep this on topic from now on wink_o.gif

Ah that sucks, thanks for the info.

Also i have several question, i don't know if they have already been answered.

1. Will the weapons have realistic recoil, one thing i noticed on LSR's weapons was that they were dead on (even with MG's)?

2. How big will this pack be?

3. If it's not to much trouble, only if you have time and aren't busy, and if it won't slow you down, can we have only a couple of more screenshots? And if you can, maybe in game (ofp or VBS1)?

Thanks in advance smile_o.gif .

1. Will the weapons have realistic recoil, one thing i noticed on LSR's weapons was that they were dead on (even with MG's)?

LSR's did a great pack but I wouldn't say that the recoile was dead on realistic.

STGN

Sorry i said it wrong, i meant they had NO recoil, i should've said "the accuracy was dead on".

Sorry i said it wrong, i meant they had NO recoil, i should've said "the accuracy was dead on".

well all ofp weapons are dead accurate

i havent seen an addon pack russian or us or international not dead on except for the adf m240b

2. How big will this pack be?

3. If it's not to much trouble, only if you have time and aren't busy, and if it won't slow you down, can we have only a couple of more screenshots? And if you can, maybe in game (ofp or VBS1)?

1) Thats what I'm aiming for (pardon the pun).

2) Roughly 50MB in a *.CAB File (has a greater compression ratio that *.ZIP/*.RAR files) - If compressed to a *.ZIP the resulting file would be almost 94MB.

3) I'll see what time I get as to whether I post any more screenshots. With the release being close, I may not get time/be bothered to take any screenshots, but like I said, I'll see what I can do.

1. Good to hear!

2. Lol i thought it would be like 200 mb tounge2.gif

3. No problem rofl.gif

Hey Jackal is it possible for you to list the class names and ammo types for your weapons? I just wanted to edit the SF addons i have with them earlier so i can get it over with biggrin_o.gif .

Sure, I'll upload the readme (which contains practically all the weapon and magazine classnames) shortly and post a link when its up.

*EDIT* I've uploaded a seperate classname file, as the whole readme contained a few details I didn't want to share at this time. Anyway, the file can be found at http://usmcsquad.org/pafiledb/uploads/SJB_WeaponsPack_Classnames.txt, courtesy of my OFP MP Squad, the USMC. I'd suggest right clicking the link to the *.txt file and using the 'Save Target As...' function as viewing it in Internet Explorer may, depending on your settings, look jumbled and confusing.

MP5N and MP5SD6?

But you did show us some pics of MP5A5 and MP5KA4 PDW, didn't you include them and added the MP5N and MP5SD6 instead?

Sure, I'll upload the readme (which contains practically all the weapon and magazine classnames) shortly and post a link when its up.

*EDIT* I've uploaded a seperate classname file, as the whole readme contained a few details I didn't want to share at this time. Anyway, the file can be found at http://usmcsquad.org/pafiledb/uploads/SJB_WeaponsPack_Classnames.txt, courtesy of my OFP MP Squad, the USMC. I'd suggest right clicking the link to the *.txt file and using the 'Save Target As...' function as viewing it in Internet Explorer may, depending on your settings, look jumbled and confusing.

That's not really a lot of weapons is it?

JUST KIDDING! My go that list just keeps on going crazy_o.gifwow_o.gif

MP5N and MP5SD6?

But you did show us some pics of MP5A5 and MP5KA4 PDW, didn't you include them and added the MP5N and MP5SD6 instead?

I forgot to add them to the classname list, it will be corrected shortly.

Hey Jackal, how's it going? I was looking at the readme you posted and my first reaction was "HOLY MOLY, THAT'S A LOT OF WEAPONS"! Thanks for taking the time to do all of this work for the community and making OFP a better game. I have a question about the M82A1 SD. Have you ever really seen a silenced .50 cal? I've never seen one and I was just curious if they actually exist or if it was something you added just for fun. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on these units. Oh, one more thing, any chance of getting an ammo crate holding all those weapons when you release the units? Would save me having to type all those weapon and ammo names in some ammo crate script tounge2.gif

Keep up the awesome work!

Monty

Lol i saw a 50.cal silenced in the movie SWAT, when it shoots down the heli lol tounge2.gif .

Thank you so much Jackal! Amazing! yay.gif

Lol i saw a 50.cal silenced in the movie SWAT, when it shoots down the heli lol tounge2.gif .

thats a film though tounge2.gif not everything u see is real

thats a film though  tounge2.gif not everything u see is real

Lol i know, but it looked cool tounge2.gif .

Have you ever really seen a silenced .50 cal?

Yes, at the very same links Ruff provided in fact smile_o.gif

I'll be uploading the updated class-name list shortly - I haven't forgotten about it wink_o.gif

I hope you don't forget to upload your pbo files for the weapons today as well tounge2.gif . Lol no i'm kidding... i wish i wasn't. rofl.gif