Sign in to follow this  
quicksand

Just noticed this..

There are also some screenshots.....ofp2 screens?

click me

edit:

the domain name is registered to someone in australia....seems like these are images from IL.

OMG you are right..This is getting wierder and wierder..Just watch this:

Figures6.jpg

trailer_1.jpg

imagethumb_4a.jpg

logoheader_1.jpg

imagethumb_10.jpg

imagethumb_2.jpg

imagethumb_3.jpg

imagethumb_8.jpg

imagethumb_9.jpg

Being an OFP gamer is damn exciting because of all these mysteries. But this is really getting weird.

Some side notes:

The pics are incredible in quality and they date from Octomber 2003.So they are making some wonderfull progress here..

Look at the third picture..It says Flashpoint and down there are 2 soldiers as in Flashpoint 2.

And we can see winter&jungle eviroment..

Nah, I think they are Independence Lost screenshots. IL is made in australia, and flashpoint2004.com is registered to someone in australia.

Actually.. I discussed this with some of the guys over at #ofpec.. and I noticed a couple of things:

-Almost all units are special ops

-New A10 (notice the rounder engines)

-Official Jungle Island

-Official Winter Island

-Open UAZ with mounted MG (Dshk?)

-New soldiers

-Littlebird picture from the flashpoint2 site

-On one banner you can see the BIS logo together with the VBS1 logo...

I think that this is the rumoured expansion ("1.5") with a new campaign involving Spec Ops (just look at the header)..

Anyway.. this is just speculation but this what I think.

all these things are very strange. BIS is playing with us as with dolls. i feel like i'm in detective or triller movie ghostface.gif

its those scrued up pics on the ofp 2 site but done up to so the quality is better welllllll thats what i think

OK after I recovered from the euphoria of my discovery I would like to add that the ball is in BIS court  wink_o.gif . I just hope this isn`t a lost project I dug up.I`dd accept anything but that: OF2;IL;a new expansion.Hell judging by the quallity of the pics if they add JIP I`ll buy it as a standalone game in a heart beat and I am sure every other OF fan would do it also..

I am just worried that if the pics are from September 2003 and they had a trailer ready then,why haven`t we seen anything from them? BIS sure has a way to drive their fans crazy..

Hm I didn`t know there was a rumour goign around for another expansion ?

Though again I haven`t visited the board that often lately .

I`m not sure what to believe , anyway that something new and good os coming our way is well...obvious biggrin_o.gif

[paranoia mode]

Remember the time before Resistance? BIS made Beta-Patches (1.55 if I remember correctly) and soon Resistance was announced...

Now, BIS is still making patches for OFP 1 (the last ones were all Beta...)

[/paranoia mode]

I don't know why, but those screens look like OFP-1 screens with detailed units. But we can't really tell, since they are too small to see any new features of the new engine (?)

At least we'll get a trailer soon...

I think it's a UH-60. First thing that popped into my head when I saw the cockpit.

damn it seems like they removed the site.. sad_o.gif

Ditto  sad_o.gif

Anyone still have the screens so I can see?  tounge_o.gif

yes... seems like something stealthy is going on...

Discover and *save* all the clues before your head explodes from speculating too much! Sounds so much a certain Sci Fi channel TV show! biggrin_o.gif

Hm maybe they got scared we were on to something tounge_o.gif

From those screens it is slightly dificult for me to see any graphical improvements...surely only cause they are small .

The only one I see it on is the one of the cockpit and the one with the close-up of the scoped assault-rifle .