Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

Official Stupid Quiz Thread

I took it again biggrin_o.gif .

My "Type"

5083-ff_01.jpg

My "Unique Type"

5100-ff_01.jpg

As you can see, I'm picky about facial features, and I only look at Hispanics/Latinos wink_o.gif . As the evaluation said, "[My] choices show a definite interest in Hispanic and Latino women." biggrin_o.gif

According to the report, I'm very picky:

Quote[/b] ]Very Picky: It's official: You're "picky." The fact is you are drawn to the most beautiful of the beautiful. You know what you like in women and are more selective than most men your age. Your tastes seem instinctual. You'd make a great casting agent, because you have a good eye for women who have "star quality." In real life, your high standards may be an obstacle for you. It's hard to find a woman with the strong features you like, who's also well-rounded in other ways. Still, you know the importance of a real physical "spark" in a relationship, and aren't willing (or able) to settle for less. The challenge is finding a woman who really wows you physically, even if she's not the most attractive woman in the room.

Back of tankieboy and ozanzac, I won her first  wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Nuts, Lol!...........Hmm, What are the chances of identical triplets? tounge_o.gif

tex.gif

tcitrjds.jpg

1061401756_topdreams2.jpg

1038910988_stonerbear.jpg

1075151465_Ahugger1.gif

Youre gonna be attacked by a ridiculously small animal and bleed to death

geek.jpg

Which Firearm are you? H&K CAWS

1006-ff_03.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Political Compass

I think that we already did this one. I'm still a right-wing libertarian biggrin_o.gif .

Economic Left/Right: 3.88

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.77

I'm as left as Stalin and as liberal as Dalai Lama. Not that surprising.

Economic Left/Right: -9.88

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.33

You're Colombia!

You do a lot of drugs, and these have kind of distorted your view of reality, to the point that everyone looks like an enemy. You keep trying to restore order over your schizophrenic world view, but you don't even know which goal is your own and which is someone else's. You're pretty sure someone needs to be punished for all this, but who that is changes all the time. Things would be a lot better for you if you switched to coffee, or even to decaf, but all this money would be hard to give up. colomb.gif

Seems I am pretty normal

Economic Left/Right: 2.12

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

ice.gif

You're Iceland

Most people think you're a cold and forbidding person, but

you're actually naturally warm and inviting.  People just get scared off

by what other people have led them to believe about you.  You keep to yourself

for the most part, and are pretty good at fending for yourself, especially if

water's involved.  More people should visit you and find out the truth

and im from the netherlands....  tounge_o.gif

well, at least its still in europe  wink_o.gif

1038910647_raryanbear.jpg

1075152359_ARadical.gif

Death by exploting as a human bomb

hu.jpg

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

#1 Franchi SPAS-12

#2 Kalashnikov AK-47

#3 Beretta M92

#4 Desert Eagle

#5 Glock 17

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.95

Cool, im side by side with Ghandi , Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela smile_o.gif

mhm, 10% gay...

im too straight for modern times? wtf?

hey, i wanted to be i cat!, that isnt enough? tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

sing.gif

You're Singapore!

You're small but well-built and people are a little afraid of you.  You might even walk with a cane that people find somewhat menacing, rather than seeing it as an aid to your mobility.  You like an urban lifestyle, with little time for nature or the more rural pleasures of life.  This fast-paced lifestyle suits you, and you wish everyone around you would just shape up.

rock.gif  Hear that people? You need to shape up.

aogglmm.jpg

You're Anne of Green Gables!

by L.M. Montgomery

Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.

wow_o.gif  ----------->  rock.gif

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT....... I bet.

1052095066_sult-chill.jpg

rock.gif Not much left to say.

lmvh.jpg

You're Les Miserables!

by Victor Hugo

One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing vendettas.

Quote[/b] ]

cuba.gif

How bad can you really be? So many people have said so many

bad things about you, but you know they can't all be true.Not even most of them.

You went a little crazy for a while, but now you're just getting older and tired

of all the nasty stuff people think about you. You could use a little more money

and you really wish people wouldn't keep leaving you for richer people, but other than

that, things aren't so bad. You really like used military clothing

Country not correct everything else is true  crazy_o.gif wicked!

LOL!!!!

JUST WHAT I EXPECTED!!! biggrin_o.gif:D:D:D

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/israel.gif<font face="Georgia Ref, Verdana, Eurostile, Tahoma, Arial" size="5">You're Israel!<br>

<i><font size="3">Though a victim in the past, you've learned very little from this and

have encouraged a cycle of violence in your life and the life of many you know.

You're a little paranoid and somewhat schizophrenic, causing you to promote

both hatred and hope in cycling intervals.  Some of the paranoia is justified, as

a lot of people don't like you, but more people are helping you than you'd ever really

admit to.  At this point, you live on some valuable property and would benefit

greatly from just giving peace a chance.</font><br><font size="2" face="Times

New Roman">Take the <a href="http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm">Country

Quiz</a> at the <a href="http://bluepyramid.org">Blue Pyramid</a></font></i></font></p>israel.gif

I always hated the cartoon version crazy_o.gif :

Quote[/b] ]tltwatwcsl.jpg

You're The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!

by C.S. Lewis

You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust in zoo animals.