Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Us presidential election 2004

Well, all Kerry has to do his rip his jacket off his shoulders tonight. That should go down well with the audience, if he doesn't get shot by the Secret Service first.

I bet Kerry will call the agent an SOB again, like last time.

My my. This Kerry fellow is apparently a very bad man. Cursing at secret service agents!

Sure, Bush may be in the habit of starting wars and killing tens of thousands of civilians, but he would never curse secret service agent

Kind of puts this whole election in a different context, doesn't it?

Well, all Kerry has to do his rip his jacket off his shoulders tonight. That should go down well with the audience, if he doesn't get shot by the Secret Service first.

I bet Kerry will call the agent an SOB again, like last time.

My my. This Kerry fellow is apparently a very bad man. Cursing at secret service agents!

Sure, Bush may be in the habit of starting wars and killing tens of thousands of civilians, but he would never curse secret service agent

Kind of puts this whole election in a different context, doesn't it?

My my. Aren't we serious today! wow_o.gif

Site hacked. Look here.

Real electoral stats here.

No.

Like I've said before, the projected final graphs are meaningless in a world where bin Laden's capture can change everything overnight.

The actual stats for today are shown right here.

It was 537-0 a few minutes ago. But it has been changed now, so it could actually be just a database glitch.

Site hacked. Look here.

Real electoral stats here.

No.

Like I've said before, the projected final graphs are meaningless in a world where bin Laden's capture can change everything overnight.

The actual stats for today are shown right here.

No. The actual stats for today are on the site's October 8th page:

Kerry 203 Bush 320

Sorry. sad_o.gif

The actual stats for today are shown righthere.

Kerry 203   Bush 320

Sorry. sad_o.gif

No, those are the projected stats, using linear regression - which gives meaningless results.

The actual stats for today are shown righthere.

Kerry 203   Bush 320

Sorry. sad_o.gif

No, those are the projected stats, using linear regression - which gives meaningless results.

Oh. Sorry. sad_o.gif

I'm starting to think that these are actually real values and that the 537-0 (which has been changed now) was just an error.

It just seems to much work to fake it - as many state polls have been updated etc...

We'll see.

Ok here are 3 pictures of Bush having a fishy device at his back. I don´t think it´s hard to think about of what it is.

sequence6.jpg

FOX video pool still

sequence5.jpg

FOX video pool still

capt.sge.llr96.080704125246.photo01.default-384x381.jpg

AFP photo taken in July at a press event at a Michigan airport

So here we see the first remote controlled president of the free world. Congratulations  biggrin_o.gif

Pacemaker? Must be a stresfull job, being a president [thinking]remembers Clinton getting hart surgeon[/thinking] tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Pacemaker?

biggrin_o.gif Not really, unless Bush has his heart on his back , wich would of course be a funny phenomenon, but very unlikely unless he´s some alien. Pacemaker excluded for several reasons, pacemakers are imnplanted, external pacemakers are located at the chest and only suitable for short terms of treaty, artificial heart excluded also, for noise reasons, and at least I don´t know any pacemaker that speaks biggrin_o.gif

Serious, I think it´s very lame to use inear audio feed within a presidential debate. At least you can assume that it was not the president who spoke but the guy in his ear. What does that make G.W ? A puppet.

Quote[/b] ]Pacemaker?

biggrin_o.gif Not really, unless Bush has his heart on his back , wich would of course be a funny phenomenon, but very unlikely unless he´s some alien. Pacemaker excluded for several reasons, pacemakers are imnplanted, external pacemakers are located at the chest and only suitable for short terms of treaty, artificial heart excluded also, for noise reasons, and at least I don´t know any pacemaker that speaks biggrin_o.gif

Serious, I think it´s very lame to use inear audio feed within a presidential debate. At least you can assume that it was not the president who spoke but the guy in his ear. What does that make G.W ? A puppet.

My Dad just got a pacemaker and they ain't the bulky belt held boxes they used to be. They are put under the skin around your left shoulder.

Yep...exactly what I said. My dad also got one after the first surgery he never woke up again from sad_o.gif

19566.jpg

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/politic....08.html

Quote[/b] ]

Muslim get-out-vote unit pushes deadline

By Dara Kam

Special to The Palm Beach Post

Friday, October 08, 2004

Theresa LePore vowed to close the Palm Beach County elections office at 5 p.m. Monday, the final day to register to vote in the Nov. 2 election, but a young man who arrived about 15 minutes after the deadline managed to drop off 550 applications on behalf of a group of Muslims determined to oust President Bush.

LePore, no stranger to confrontations, said the man demanded she accept the bundles of voter registration applications attached to slips of paper identifying them as having been collected by Voting Is Power, which goes by the acronym VIP and is an offshoot of the Washington-based Muslim American Society.

LePore said he showed up, carrying a box of applications, about 15 minutes after she locked the door to her office at 5 p.m. She said she told him her office was closed but he could mail the forms as long as they were postmarked by midnight that night.

But, she said, he wasn't satisfied and managed to slip inside the lobby when someone left.

"He started hollering about disenfranchising people," said LePore, who took the box after he thrust it at her.

She said that, because some of the applications were dated in July and others were incomplete, she told him he should have turned them in on time so the potential voters could have cast ballots in the Aug. 31 primary or corrected missing information.

"Then he started saying, 'You're all alike,' or something to that effect, and 'It's better in New York,' " she said. "And I said, 'Why don't you go back to New York?' "

The man did not identify himself and Bret Wask, whose name was on the VIP labels attached to the forms, did not return numerous telephone calls to The Palm Beach Post.

LePore, who said she also let a few individuals turn in single registration forms until 6 p.m., was surprised to learn that VIP's parent group is the Muslim American Society Freedom Foundation, an organization that has a federal 501©3 designation for religious nonprofits. Although the group claims it is nonpartisan, its political action committee has formally endorsed John Kerry for president.

Florida is one of five battleground states Muslims have targeted for get-out-the-vote efforts, foundation Executive Director Mahdi Bray said Thursday. VIP recruiters in Florida registered about 7,000 new Muslim voters he hopes will go to the polls on Election Day and vote for Kerry, he said.

Florida has about 120,000 Arab American voters, of whom about 15 percent are Muslim, according to pollster James Zogby, president of the Arab American Institute in Washington. The other states VIP has targeted are Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan, which has 235,000 Arab American voters, the largest in the country.

"This administration's policy of preemptive war has destabilized the region," Bray said Thursday. "Many of us who know the region know that this can of worms this administration has opened, this mistaken policy, will haunt the Muslim world for years to come."

Although critical of Bush's decision to invade Iraq, Bray said that, like his peers he is pleased that Saddam Hussein was arrested.

"He's a dictator. He's a thug," he said. "But what we've done to deal with this thug and this dictator is unconscionable."

VIP is a small player in a recent phenomenon in which tax-exempt organizations — they are called 527s for the federal tax code section that authorizes them — engage in political activities such as conducting voter-registration drives and "persuasion" campaigns throughout the country.

Although the groups cannot formally endorse a party, most of them support Democratic causes and candidates. Of the top 10 527s, only one, the Club for Growth, is Republican-oriented.

The 527 advocacy groups use unlimited amounts of so-called soft money to buy radio and television advertisements and pay door-to-door canvassers, such as workers for America Coming Together, which has opened eight Florida field offices, including one in West Palm Beach, since July.

ACT's political action committee also supports Kerry. Millionaires George Soros and Peter Lewis collectively have donated more than $13 million to ACT and MoveOn.org, another pro-Kerry group, according to Internal Revenue Service records.

ACT and its partner, the Media Fund, supported by the Joint Victory Campaign 2004, have collected more than $53 million thus far, followed by 527s for the service employees' union, which has $16 million, and the union representing state, federal and municipal workers, with $13 million, according to IRS records released Monday. The unions also support Kerry.

Secretary of State Glenda Hood and Gov. Jeb Bush had criticized the 527 advocacy groups' voter registration efforts even before recent reports about irregularities with the applications surfaced throughout the state.

Law enforcement officials are investigating complaints, including unauthorized party affiliation changes, bogus voter registrations and forged absentee ballot requests, in St. Petersburg, Tallahassee and Miami-Dade County. A state department spokeswoman confirmed the U.S. Department of Justice is investigation allegations of voter fraud in Florida.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, pushing the minimum-wage ballot initiative, is under investigation in Miami-Dade County, for possible violations including registering former felons to vote. ACORN workers are cooperating in that investigation, which the group blames on a "disgruntled ex-employee," and another in St. Petersburg, in which the group is accused of changing the former mayor's party affiliation without his knowledge, said spokesman Brian Kettenring.

Trying to play the racist card.... crazy_o.gif

Think small mobile phones. Is there any reason why a wireless device, with a far smaller required range would have to be so big? Especially since it's only a receiver.

Think small mobile phones. Is there any reason why a wireless device, with a far smaller required range would have to be so big? Especially since it's only a receiver.

Those pics above look more like he's wire for 99 channels via cable subscription.

Quote[/b] ]would have to be so big?

Dual channel receivers with a scrambler unit are that big.

And it has to be dual channel as the earplug is wireless and the incoming signal is on a different frequency. So it has to be sender and receiver with a scramble unit.

Denoir, check out those :

"Passive transducer" earpiece. Not new technology at all. The bulges under his jacket are likely receiver/repeaters that pick up the transmitted(and encrypted?) signals from the handlers and transmit them, at very low power, to the earpiece.

Hmm heavy encrypting?

Or then again those might be duracell batteries for thye bush doll :o

then again its a common practise to wear earpieces as a monitor while in tv.

He is a robot! wow_o.gif and that was his powerline. You pull the plug and the Bush-robot would have stopped responding.

The robot is nothing else than a CIA muppet. I reality they are in charge of the administration! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]would have to be so big?

Dual channel receivers with a scrambler unit are that big.

And it has to be dual channel as the earplug is wireless and the incoming signal is on a different frequency. So it has to be sender and receiver with a scramble unit.

Hmm, true. If you want an encrypted and frequency hopping channel, then it does require both sending and receiving on Bush's side.

Still, it seems awfully bulky.

I'll go with the batteries explanation. I guess it's an upgrade from before when Karl Rove or Cheney had to run up on stage and pull a cord.

You know, it would explain quite a bit about the repetitive mechanical rethorics "We will stay the course. It is hard work. I am a strong leader" - it's like a talking barbie doll wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I updated my old answer. You may want to check out passive transducer earpieces.

The funny thing is that there are already live recordings of the voice on several occasions. It´s very unlikely that someone says the same words as the president before he says them...and add´s a little "great" now and then biggrin_o.gif

So either its´god, or someone who tells him what to say. Would explain his pauses while speaking also, as they sometimes really don´t fit a sentence pattern nor logical cohesion. It´s more like you start with a sentence and get updated during the sentence. He had a lot of these...

Keep an eye on him during the next Q&A.

For me it´s clear that it´s not himself speaking sometimes.

I guess it's an upgrade from before when Karl Rove or Cheney had to run up on stage and pull a cord.

LOL biggrin_o.gif

Assuming the prompter is situated somewhere away from the venue, I wonder if an electronic jamming system could be activated nearby just as the debate begins. You know, the type they use against mobile phones in cinemas and theatres. Although it would probably have to cover a much broader spectrum without disrupting the broadcasters' signals.

Quote[/b] ]I guess it's an upgrade from before when Karl Rove or Cheney had to run up on stage and pull a cord.

Maybe it´s just time to take him back to his box...

turkeybush-1.jpg