Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation farmland objects

Progress repported :

Powerslide has donated his farm objects for this pack so they will be included in official release ;).

Ebud has corrected the transparent border of my corn pic

(problems with alpha channel )  Tnx, my friend, cornfields are working very fine now ;)

I've made several fixes in cornfields (they don't cause any lag, they work fine with AI and you can easily hide from the enemy inside the corn)

cornfieldnew.jpg

New screenshots

Several objects:

several.jpg

Farmhouse:

farmhouse1.jpg

farmhouse2.jpg

farmhouse3.jpg

Looking good, keep up the good work. I have a question about the chickens you made. In MP it seems to crash, has anyone or yourself experienced this problem?

Quote[/b] ]Looking good, keep up the good work. I have a question about the chickens you made. In MP it seems to crash, has anyone or yourself experienced this problem?

Thanks for your simpathy. About your question i can't help you right now cause i didn't test the chickens in MP. All i can say is that i'll check it when i have some time   wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]killer work man    but why not put sharp edges on your work  

Well, it is an option and i'll choose it later smile_o.gif. More important than that for final look is the points and faces properties settings  wink_o.gif

Bahhh. Fubar. Thats not a farm truck or ute. This is a farm ute

Farm ute

If you want more pics. I can get some. It is mine after all biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, Fubar truck is much more fun biggrin_o.gif for this mod environment, i agree. I'm not thinking for now on making a vehicles pack.

That 1954-56 Chevy 3ton is a bit old for most farms outside of Bangaldesh smile_o.gif

FORD F100! smile_o.gif

<eat me Chevy lovers>

Some more progress pics of the Farmland Objects Pack:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Sweet! biggrin_o.gif

The pool is great! But how does it work  rock.gif  Is it possible to move into it? Or is it something like a "ground-texture"?

Fields are great, the farm house, too.

Really looking forward to it!

Mfg MEDICUS

You can move through it and water environment is created but i didn't make any drown function tounge_o.gif

Looks great biggrin_o.gif

Someone made a Crop Dusting plane some time ago.. maybe you can redo that ? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Looks great

Someone made a Crop Dusting plane some time ago.. maybe you can redo that ?

Do you have the download link?

How about old, broken, beat up barns?  Barns that seen better days, but still may or may not be in use to a certain capacity.

oldbarn.jpg

Boards starting to fall off, no doors, wood starting to rot.

Quote[/b] ]Looks great  

Can't find it atm.. but I am searching for it..

//EDIT: Found a pic of it.. an beta was released , his (zippyo's) website is down but you might be able to contact him via email smile_o.gifE-mail

The plane obviously needs new textures ; I would be willing to help (only the textures though )

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/attachments/zip.jpg

//EDIT2 ; Found some more pictures at OFP.info but it seems like the model isn't as good as I thought it would be so I think it's better to forget this idea , sorry

Quote[/b] ]Quote (MiG2003 @ Mar. 23 2004,10:37)

Looks great  

Can't find it atm.. but I am searching for it..

//EDIT: Found a pic of it.. an beta was released , his (zippyo's) website is down but you might be able to contact him via email  E-mail

The plane obviously needs new textures ; I would be willing to help (only the textures though )

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/attachments/zip.jpg

//EDIT2 ; Found some more pictures at OFP.info but it seems like the model isn't as good as I thought it would be so I think it's better to forget this idea , sorry

The plane looks like crap but i think that could be improved  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]How about old, broken, beat up barns?  Barns that seen better days, but still may or may not be in use to a certain capacity.

I'll think about that old ruined barn, but probably with no roof at all.

Wow that picture of that old barn looks like it was created in photoshop or some 3d mdoelling program does it look fake to anyone else? and mig contact me about the animal packs I'm haaving some trouble with the configs and such, and my animator left me. sad_o.gif. outoftimekid@hotmail.com

/CymPatheeY

Ham...Sorry but it's a long time since my last wrote in english so it may be a little funny.

I would like to say...

Great buildings,

thanks for Your work!!!

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Just one little bug found:

heavy fire (like rockets) on a cornfield can destroy it.

It will rotate vertically becoming something like a very high wall (it's not a fine effect if you're flying at low altitude with your helos). crazy_o.gif

Everythingelse seems perfect! wink_o.gif