Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact discussion thread

It's possible...lots of work, and lots of lag.  whistle.gif I don't think it would be very practical for OFP.

Yeah the lag. That is the main problem in that kind of modifications. Can't we optimize it somehow?

If one should looking for news....feel free to visit Mapfact whistle.gif

wink_o.gif

Thx, m8.

Informed the german community about your island.

The new terraforming is trully amazing and very realistc and so are the new ground textures. Old poor Nogova looks 100% better judging from the pics. New features sound very well, too, maybe I'm even gonna replay the RES campaign some day, once it's released! smile_o.gif

OMG THESE LOOK AMAZING.. those mountains look cool lol the gfx on them look great.

Absolutely f*cking amazing! Just wondering how you cheated the 512 limit texture count. If this is still possible within the old engine , then I'm wondering what should be possible with ArmA.

I'm not really breaking the limit, that's clear. I'm still using just 512 different textures.

BUT: I just figured out how I can cheat your eyes!  wink_o.gif

OH MY GOD.

I have been waiting for this to be made for sooooooo long!

Aww, only a replacement? No fair! I vote you do a "Mapfact Nogova" by TCS Plage update too!

Can't wait - looking v. damned awesome.

I'm not interested in changing Plages very good Nogova.

And I'm also not interested in bringing any militaries to that island.

[edit] That's the part of the mission makers. Maybe I'm going to built a little military airport on "Krasnovje", the little island up to the north - but that's not a promise.[/edit]

But: There'll be some more new locations and of course Noe2

will have a new airport in addition to the existing one, too.

Like said before my intention ist to keep the new one compatible so the campaign still will be playable.

Existing user missions should be playable, too - maybe after some little adjustments. That, for e.g., depends primary on eventually used IDs which have changed now.

Check mapfact.net for latest news: [ 05.04.06 / International MP evening ]

If there are international guests the spoken language in Teamspeak will be english.

Rendez-vous point: today from 18:45 (CET) in Teamspeak

Teamspeak IP: 85.214.20.71:8767

Get the Addons here.

so where can i see all those new Noe2 Pics? on your page the Pictures sections is declared as under construction.

Ämmm...not the Artwork-Section was ment, simply the right hand stripe of the homepage. You can see always just one pic an it will replaced irregularly by a new one.

After a certain time we will offer a bunch of the already shown pics so you can see them at once. That pics probably will shown in the artwork section - we will see.

ok may i understand u wrong. But for the pics i already have seen notworthy.gif . By the way how did your workshop went? Merely i did not had the time to visit.

what are the ammo names for the mines they released im am trying to add them to soldiers but with no luck

please help!

JOF_Leucht_Mine

JOF_AP_Mine

JOF_Claymore

smile_o.gif

/edit: BTW, those are objects, you can't add them to soldiers. confused_o.gif

very impressed with that screenie in the CP thread... i trust the AI use it as they should (within the limits of OFP ai of course - lol)

very impressed with that screenie in the CP thread... i trust the AI use it as they should (within the limits of OFP ai of course - lol)

Thanks. Well, I think the AI uses it. smile_o.gif

Check this for the latest screenshots from Nogova 2. smile_o.gif

Such a nice isle... xmas_o.gif

Just a question. I'm just working on a missions which plays on the Nogova from Mapfact (the military version). Will it be possible, that the mission works also on the Mapfact Nogova 2? Because I've heared that it should be a replacement isle for Nogova...

I mean, will there also be a version with the base in the nouth east and so on, so that my mission works also there?

Regards M-E