Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact discussion thread

Jack would like to know whether it is still worthwhile to make the island for OFP or prefer for Armed Assault. He would like to wait for the reaction of the Community now.

The Community is totally impressed and would love to see it in OFP.

Jack would like to know whether it is still worthwhile to make the island for OFP or prefer for Armed Assault. He would like to wait for the reaction of the Community now.

You are community? nener.gif

But I was wondering is the mountian a model or is it actually terrain? It's pretty massive.

Quote[/b] ] The Community is totally impressed and would love to see it in OFP.

Amen.

You are community? nener.gif

But I was wondering is the mountian a model or is it actually terrain? It's pretty massive.

Nobody knows. nener.gif

The only thing better than seeing those pics is hearing that OFP addons will be transferrable to AA. Oh yes - this is gonna be good.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mapfact.net proudly presents the Dynamic AI Creator by Silola! xmas_o.gif

Yes it's really true! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]We finally finished the testing of the DAC. So the DAC V1.0 is at least ready to download right now. The meaning of the abbreviation "DAC" is Dynamic-AI-Creator and it is the newest work by Mapfact teammember Silola. He already introduced himself with his XCam-console, probably you already know this tool....

Read more at Mapfact.net and here! welcome.gif

Congratulation, specially to Silola, MCPXXL and the whole Mapfact team on the release, this excellent piece of work has been long anticipated. thumbs-up.gif

(Now get some sleep, Silola wink_o.gif )

Fantastic, the mission making masterpiece is now released.

Thank you and Congratulations for this release, Silola and Mapfact.

Today Mapfact starts a logo competition for their Tools

Since we presented you lots of missions, addons and tools over the past years we now have a wish ourselves.

As you now the „Mapfact Dynamic AI Creator (DAC)“, the „Mapfact Respawn“ and the „Mapfact Action Hud“ are three really usefull tools to enhance especially multiplayer missions but singleplayer missions as well.

To let you know what features to expect in a mission we plan to sign our missions with the logo of the respective tool That's the reason why we came up with the idea to make a competition out of it.

Concerning the lots of brilliant screenshots there're many talented graphic designers out there.

Please do us some logos and send them until December, 23th to Chneemann@t-online.de.

! The logos have to have the size of 128 x 128 !

The team will choose one logo for each tool. The author of course will get his credits. By the way: there is a reason for setting that date ...

Read the news at www.mapfact.net

Mapfact Forums

welcome.gif

well, considering i've only just discovered this competition, and its already a day old... the ofp news sites havnt reported it yet etc etc

i just think you're selling yourselves short with such a small deadline, and decreasing the amount of possible applicants - creating a combat photo is easy enough - planning, creating, trialing, deleting, trying again etc etc a 'perfect' competition entry takes a little longer - especially, say, you only discover this thread on the 22nd etc

i'm just pointing out a small problem with the competiton, nothing else - i understand you have internal reasons for the deadline, and of course that will seriously effect the deadline you set us, but at the moment it appears to me that this competition seems to have been a very last minute idea.

anyways - off i go to shut up whistle.gif, it is of course, your competition and im just offering my personal opinions - im am, however, quite curious as to what this 23rd deadline entails with regards to what i assume will be another release biggrin_o.gif

I was wondering if mapfact was ever going to make a "winter" verision of the military objects, barracks, and sheds?

with snow on the roofs etc.. since it is the one thing missing from those packs.

thanks

weihnachtsnews.jpg

The Mapfact-Team wishes merry christmas and nice hollidays to the OFP community. Hopefully your families will not keep you off OFP that much! xmas2.gif

Right in time for christmas and for further reasons we release version 1.1 of the Rucksack addon. Besides some minor fixes BadAss has put some additional new magazines into the backpack. And guess what, they might get pretty usefull soon. wink_o.gif