Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact discussion thread

Havent had time to try this out, but I cant wait for the sight of 20 blackhawks streaming past me at full speed tree top hight.

Great Mapfacts!

Ive been away offline for almost 5months now and just came back. Was quickly skimming the news reals on some of the sites that didnt move addresses and was glad to see Barracks 1.5 released.. I was kinda hoping Falklands Mod and inv44 would have been released in that time i was gone. Ive always appreciated and had fun with the mapfacts addons. The addition of the gates and new objects are great.

Thanks guys

Sneaky

Havent had time to try this out, but I cant wait for the sight of 20 blackhawks streaming past me at full speed tree top hight.

sorry, but at the moment you can use it only for human players. for the AI it is enough when you write this in the initline of the AI chopper:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this flyInheight 25the AI will only leave the heigth of 25 if there are trees, hills... or enemys wink_o.gif

you forgot to mention that in the demo mission you cant land the chopper becouse you cant turn of the script...

i tried it befor (with the gunner in though, maybe works if the gunner gets in the other chopper)

yup, without gunner the script wont turn off.

i switched off the engine, and my Apache stayed there, in bloody 0 gravity with head over heels crazy_o.gif

j\k, this is a very cool script and i hope you can implement it on planes.

Quote[/b] ]you forgot to mention that in the demo mission you cant land the chopper becouse you cant turn of the script...

You're absolutely right, the_shadow! I'm sorry for that but it's not that I completedly forgot about this. I simply used "player addAction..." instead of "vehicle player addAction...".

But anyway I fixed it and a new version is available.

And thanks for your compliments about this one! smile_o.gif

[ 30.01.05 / Nogova Mine Ltd Update in progress ]

Last week we decided to update our Mining-Vehicle Addon, which came into its years. Lockheed Martin$ch immediately went to work, so we can present first ingame screenshots of the revised addon already today.

Old ore truck

kl_lkw_alt.jpg

> Enlarge

New gravel dumper

kl_lkw_neu.jpg

> Enlarge

So you can look forward to the release of a all-updated version of the Nogova Mine Ltd which is not far away.

More infos and pictures on our homepage!

Lockheed Martin$ch

looks great but i wonder if you guys could add some civilian refuel trucks, and a car towing truck , you know if your car brokes down or gets out of fuel you call the "auto club" and they come and help you out biggrin_o.gif like in the one bond movie wink_o.gif

Anyways also a european or american style firetruck and ambulance would be cool to see to smile_o.gif thats some sugestions just for future addons or so wink_o.gif

Saw on the ofpc.de that somebody is making ambulance,police and so on.

yes, but this mod is in no way connected with us.

@commando: the civ fuel truck is a godd idea. but as we need the mine update as a "quick" update, we're not gonna add it in this version.

but as we need the mine update as a "quick" update, we're not gonna add it in this version.

Does this mean lighting will be fixed on Nogova Mine objects too? rock.gif

but as we need the mine update as a "quick" update, we're not gonna add it in this version.

Does this mean lighting will be fixed on Nogova Mine objects too? rock.gif

no, that's a separate addon wink_o.gif

but maybe we'll release a "all lighting bug fix" once biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

I no whats missing from ofp an oil rig it needs to be done smile_o.gif

maybe later. as an addition to the oil addon. but it is not sure if flashpoint_k, who is developing the OA1, has the time/will to make it. ghostface.gif

hey, that looks nice smile_o.gif

The netherlands have selected the CV9035mkIII instead of the puma, but the puma is still a very nice vehicle. I'll keep a close eye on the progress of this one

Great

downloading now!!!

i love Mapfact Nogova biggrin_o.gif .

Raptor

@ Feb. 06 2005,18:34)]Great

downloading now!!!

i love Mapfact Nogova biggrin_o.gif .

Raptor

haha, you already posted here TWICE (!) that you are hosting it and now you want to d/l it again! crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif