Sign in to follow this  
Tim Pink

Mess tents, food addons and an eating animation

Yes you know me? About 10 hours ago, I was being called a stalker... and now you know my modelling talents? Ehhhh I am soooo confused right now.

Hey Tim maybe you can use the Frenchpoint Object pack they have good tents and if you modify them a little they can go for US tents wink_o.gif

sounds like a good idea, ill talk to OFRP about it, im interested to know if anyone will b willing to make an MRE, even if just for eye candy.

Tim

Somalia looks good, I mean a USMC campaign there would be great (I'm working on one with someone actually), the only problem is, where are the old cammies? I mean most Marine units are still using old utilities, not MARPATs, and in Somalia, MARPAT hadn't been thought of.

-Griffon26-2lt- @ Feb. 09 2004,21:34)]Plus this could bring on line a whole new set of missions...the Humanitarian Aid Mission...Ala Somila and The ivory coast

Can't BAS help Tim, maybe together with the release of the Desert Pack, maybe an interesting extra wink_o.gif

But I'm on the team, and I believe after DM and I had our little fights, BAS made it a policy to ignore me totally if I needed help. biggrin_o.gif

Mmm, and i think if BAS did wanted to work with MSpencer they dont have the time to fit it in DM was busy on the police project but he also stopped it because they aint got the time anymore:( but heey you got some screens of your work so far Mspencer???

Okay dont know what you mean whit that bud, i want to help but my skills arent A++, texture job i can do it

Hey Everyone, Thanks for you support

I have actually thought about talking to Tigershark about shipping an "logistical" addon with the Desert/Woodland packs

I think ill IM him about that 2nite.

Now all that is to be done is to put a team together and get a webpage lol oh and start work tounge_o.gif

I was Thinkin "Logistical Addon Studios".

Tim