Sign in to follow this  
colonel_klink

Fishing boats

Great!

Will the "Blue signal light" in pic 1 work?

The spotlights in pic 2 look very nice! Especially the back on. tounge_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

Blue lights flash. Working on a method to make them seen from a greater distance.. However due to engine limitation this may or may not be possible.

That's nice and the boats with the seagulls give OFP a fresh touch of realism  smile_o.gif

I'm already missing Bruce, Spielberg's white shark  biggrin_o.gif

Very nice! The new pics look amazing. Keep up the great work! How's the handling on the police boat? Also I just got an idea, if it possible. Maybe you can give the boat a radar so you can find the raft on the water. Like have a signal from the raft to alert the boat of where it is. And the closer you get the louder the beep gets?! And the icon on the radar screen could get bigger, etc...just an idea. Thanks rock.gifsmile_o.gif

Blue lights flash. Working on a method to make them seen from a greater distance.. However due to engine limitation this may or may not be possible.

Have you looked at the mmp unimog ambulance that had blue flashing lights.

The system they used worked well both in daylight and night, maybe you should depbo it or get in contact with the maker, I think it was der loki, to save yourself some work?

Very nice! The new pics look amazing. Keep up the great work! How's the handling on the police boat? Also I just got an idea, if it possible. Maybe you can give the boat a radar so you can find the raft on the water. Like have a signal from the raft to alert the boat of where it is. And the closer you get the louder the beep gets?! And the icon on the radar screen could get bigger, etc...just an idea. Thanks  rock.gif  smile_o.gif

Looking at that idea, thanks. only problem is my time on OFP is now limited due to a project I am currently working on.

The boats should be out soon although I'm not making any definite times as a private beta has to be done first.

Looking nice with new sea  smile_o.gif

Wow Silesian it looks really great from were did you get it?

Looking nice with new sea  smile_o.gif

Wow, looks like the solent, makes me feel right at home wink_o.gif

: Klink

- this boats and your's island inspirated me

: da_ofp_man

answear in this place will be oftopic - look at this topic

yeah that looks very nice!

are there any new pics of the police boat?

Not at present. learning a new 3d engine at the moment and taking a break from ofp. Never fear tho, the boats are nearly beta 0.02 smile_o.gif

Thinking of doing a release without the jackets/liferings for the time being as there are some problems to be resolved.