Sign in to follow this  
cympatheey

Addon everyone wants

Whats the Addon everyone wants to see in OFP. I just wanted to know. I was thinking maybe a couple of space ships (i'm aware of the starship troopers Dropship) But a couple more. What does everyone else think.

/CymPatheeY

Hmmm from Vietnam Era:

ONTOS

LVTP5

M551 Sheridan

PCF Swift Boat

Monitor Boat

AC47 using the CH47 spooky script that was on OFPEC

From modern Era:

Merkava & Sabra

Scorpion

M901 ITV

FIST with integral LD for use with snypir's support pack

USMC AV8B

E8 Jstars with the script similar to the E2 hawkeyes

FAV's to go with the great HTTV

Units:

-An artic version of BAS's soldiers

-SEALs

-USAF PJ's for use with the upcoming Pavehawks

-Civilian-esqe US Army SF Protection units like those currently in Afghanistan & Iraq

-I love finding out more about other countries, such as the Swiss Mod, DDAM, OFrP, hopefully we'll see more like that from areas like Asia and South America.

Misc:

-Artillery laid minefields via snypirs support pack. For both AT and AP mines, or even anti-ship! That would definetly bring a new facet to the game.

REAL ARTILLERY (not M2 Machine guns making wimpy explosions every once in awhile)

WWII Russian Infantry, Russian Tanks, an Enemy at the Gates campaign (as Vassili, of course smile_o.gif ), and WWII Russian maps (theres already a Stalingrad out, but its pretty buggy and VERY laggy) such as Kharkov, Kursk, Minsk, etc.

Wish there was a mod like I44, but for the USSR vs. German fronts...

REAL ARTILLERY (not M2 Machine guns making wimpy explosions every once in awhile)

WWII Russian Infantry, Russian Tanks, an Enemy at the Gates campaign (as Vassili, of course  smile_o.gif ), and WWII Russian maps (theres already a Stalingrad out, but its pretty buggy and VERY laggy) such as Kharkov, Kursk, Minsk, etc.

There are a few already but this one looks most promising.

I hope your Russian is beter as mine tounge_o.gif

Liberation '41/'45

Animals where great !!!

I think children where very usefull too.(Only for reality)

I dont want to kill children !!!!!!!!   I say that because i know that many people out there are against children in OFP.

Plz no ww2 Addon smile_o.gif

Cu

- Kamov choppers, in particular Ka-50, Ka-50-2 and Ka-52. Actually i would like any type of chopper not yet made

- Naval guns to use with COC UA

- Harriers, FA2, GR3, GR5, GR7 & GR9

I'd be happy with that

wink_o.gif

Basically cympatheey, you can make whatever addon you want and if you do it well people will love it. Lets face it we are all like crack whores, we need that new addon hit regularly or we get nasty! crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

A) a NGFS platform

B) A bunch of russian-built SP and Rocket Artillery

C) some prime movers and towing animations for towed artillery

D) A lot of cool landscape, building and animal addons. After all, we spend most of our time in OFP looking at mountains, trees and buildings, not at guns and stuff

Well made Merkava... or some cool soviet artillery, like a smerch or something (and make it UA capable)... good luck smile_o.gif

-New safe walk

-Some bas standard british/kiwi S.A.S

-SEALS

-marines UH-1

Hmmm from Vietnam Era:

ONTOS

LVTP5

M551 Sheridan

PCF Swift Boat

Monitor Boat

AC47 using the CH47 spooky script that was on OFPEC

From modern Era:

Merkava & Sabra

Scorpion

M901 ITV

FIST with integral LD for use with snypir's support pack

USMC AV8B

E8 Jstars with the script similar to the E2 hawkeyes

FAV's to go with the great HTTV

Units:

-An artic version of BAS's soldiers

-SEALs

-USAF PJ's for use with the upcoming Pavehawks

-Civilian-esqe US Army SF Protection units like those currently in Afghanistan & Iraq

-I love finding out more about other countries, such as the Swiss Mod, DDAM, OFrP, hopefully we'll see more like that from areas like Asia and South America.

Misc:

-Artillery laid minefields via snypirs support pack. For both AT and AP mines, or even anti-ship! That would definetly bring a new facet to the game.

well there is more from DDAM coming biggrin_o.gif

new versions of the Mercedes GD (one closed version in the works atm) scout versions was added a jollyroger (in salute to the skilled scouts)

OH6 Cayuse (thx to SelectThis)

Danish Pilots

New M113 (G3 version)

ect

What i would like to see...

Hmm

New hats.. maybe new officers .

New medical stuff like 2 men carrying a wounded on a (missing word) slegde kinda thing

Soldier beeing abel to carry a fellow soldier that was wounded

WWII Russian Infantry, Russian Tanks, an Enemy at the Gates campaign (as Vassili, of course  smile_o.gif ), and WWII Russian maps (theres already a Stalingrad out, but its pretty buggy and VERY laggy) such as Kharkov, Kursk, Minsk, etc.

Err?

We allready have it.

Go here http://www.main.thechainofcommand.net/

The new version is about to go into Beta testing.

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]REAL ARTILLERY (not M2 Machine guns making wimpy explosions every once in awhile)

Search before posting ideas tounge_o.gif .

Why an SAAB??

U know this one

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....4;st=30

Third site

i hope arkengel will finish this nice aircraft soon...

Cu

Saab aerospace is the company that developed the JAS-39. Thus it is called "Saab JAS-39 Gripen" and noone is currently working on one for OFP either. Yoyo was making one, but he and the aircraft vanished into thin air.

But we have the Viggen wich is currently in development by the SFP team and someone else is helping out with it too I belive....

But, here is what I really want to see:

Regular modern Russian soldiers made S&E style.

Regular modern US grunts, wich I think we are getting from BAS "soon" enough biggrin_o.gif

A few non-naval Spetznaz.

And a few Russian artillery pieces to go with UA. I hope we'll be getting that from RHS though smile_o.gif