Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

1800's addons?

you can't find them because i don't release them i only send them to the people who are interreted in them, send me a mail and i 'll send you the unit you must have a big mail box or a ftp url due to the file size

A friend and I made a mission with the napoleonic stuff some time ago. It takes place on the old meekong delta island. The colonial building by philcommando and some palms and stuff from BAS Tonal were used too.

I know there were no napoleonic soldiers in caribic style places but as I saw these soldiers the first time I remembered the old pirate movies where the buccaneers fought against spanish or english colonial troops of that shape. So we made that coop mission where you and your pal plus some slaves (BAS civilian women) had to fight against the governors troops and finally destroy a frigate (also part of the napolionic mod but only static).

I have some screenshots but I don't know how to upload them.

Really great mod, very sad it was canceled.

spad i have got the 1776 british from you they are great how big is the american 1776 file i have a special email addy that will hold about 2.5 mb

on the way, and for gabgab the napoleonic soldier fought in carabic island against the brits to defend french colony. so your mission is realistic smile_o.gif

there is a new website i have i will be hosting spad's stuff and they are great too i should have everything on it around about in 48 hours

I think that once the Civil war mod gets its bugs ironed out, it will set the standard for line infantry of old battles. Their beta is helluva fun! biggrin_o.gif

Do those ships move? I wondered from the napoleonic mod not even the smallest sailboats moved... I've always wanted to SAIL the OFP seas but haven't found any single working sailboats yet (HobbyCat anyone?)...  sad_o.gif

I agree, I was pretty disappointed when I realized that Napoleonic Flashpoint's ships were mostly static objects. The size of this one is amazing, quite impressive work. Maybe a few cannons could show up on deck just as static objects, to give it a more authentic feel later on, but I am very impressed with that ship phil smile_o.gif

philcommando for the 8000th time watch your filesizes please, next time will be another warning level & PR, would be really silly to get banned for not taking the 0.4 seconds required to check the size of an image you're about to post.

to let everyone know i am making a kantuckee rifle and a Brownbess that can be used with spad's men and with the Napoleonic men and yes they are flintlocks and i am working on an island in the 1700's and early 1800's era and Daniel Boone and American Indians and working on Spad's 1776 men too and more stuff, do you want pictures let me know here.

to let everyone know i am making a kantuckee rifle and a Brownbess that can be used with spad's men and with the Napoleonic men and yes they are flintlocks and i am working on an island in the 1700's and early 1800's era and Daniel Boone and American Indians and working on Spad's 1776 men too and more stuff, do you want pictures let me know here.

Hi, if you are working on the 1700 / 1800 era, I can send you my pirate stuff if you want. I am too busy with other stuff to finish this in the next time.