Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

The Iraq thread 3

Mogidishu falied cause peps in washington(clinton) refused to give them everything they needed to win.

RAN, do us all a favor and go eat shit and kill yourself.

Why the hell would you think im a terrorist? That just stupid.

Forgot to adress the whole human rights watch. Oh wait, that one says the same thing yet is crdible even to you, forgot it.

Ever hear of the nofly zone? We helped them that way.

@homerj

Did I read that right? You said the US supported for the League of Nations? Funny!

And now. Grab a History Book and read up Rwanda, League of Nations and Somalia, please.

Now you seem very familiar homerj. I'm pretty sure you're a former banned member, but I can't exactly put my finger on who.

It doesn't seem to matter though, if you continue this conversational style, you'll become a current banned member.

Quote[/b] ]Why the hell would you think im a terrorist? That just stupid.

Your posts are written in a manner that one would expect from an AQ agent provocateur.

Quote[/b] ]Forgot to adress the whole human rights watch. Oh wait, that one says the same thing yet is crdible even to you, forgot it.

It's credible as an opinion. I posted you the definition of genocide as a counter argument.

@the simpsons guy

Did I read that right? You said the US supported for the League of Nations? Bwahahahahahahahah

BWahahahahahahah

common. tell me you're joking... bwahahahaha

sorry....

bwahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

too funny. you made my day.

And now. Grab a History Book. Read up Rwanda, League of Nations and Somalia.

LOL..your not gonna reason with a blind Bush follower..if that idiot walked outside tommorow and said the sky was pokey dot pink...people like this guy would be trying to find some BS data to make it true...

You even read my links about our progress? Muqtada backtraking? And the head of AQ telling osama they are fucked? But never mind, its a quagmire or whatever, who cares about all that.

Why not? They have shown their worthlessness time and time again, so why let them do it again, and let millions more die?

Again you dont get it. Im saying that what we did is wrong, but we should move on, we took care of this in january, but you guys keep on beating a dead horse. Dont you think its wrong to just focus on something we fixed?

Ran happens to have actually been to Africa on several occasions, he should not need to justify himself to you.

He has been to this hell hole, the Africa you said was without much genocide (saying Saddam was worse is saying just that), it's bound to anger someone with experience there.

I have heard stories about people who went to Benin, Somalia and so forth, which I believe Ran has been to as well, they have all come back as other men, give them the respect they deserve, they deserve it just as much as an American trooper in Baghdad, if not more.

America was never a part of the League of nations, certain key global players like the Us weren't in, one of the many reasons it failed.

Quote[/b] ]Why the hell would you think im a terrorist? That just stupid.

If you justify torturing prisoners with guard dogs, and sexually assaulting them. It is exactly the same as justifying the killing of Americans by terrorists, it's not a big leap in any way.

You are supposed to be the good guys, good guys don't stoop down to the level of the bad guys.

Either you start to behave like the good guys you're making yourselves out to be, or you stop pretending to be in it for the global good.

No, we didnt support the league and thats why it failed.

Oh sure ban me, what about that other asshole. I can keep it civil, but if others choose not to, im not obligated to have a civil conversation with them either.

Reconmerc, stop sucking that other guys nuts and contribute to the thread, or stfu.

Mogidishu falied cause peps in washington(clinton) refused to give them everything they needed to win.

Why the hell would you think im a terrorist? That just stupid.

Forgot to adress the whole human rights watch. Oh wait, that one says the same thing yet is crdible even to you, forgot it.

Ever hear of the nofly zone? We helped them that way.

can you please stop all the trolling and flamebaiting already? its really embarrassing for the rest of the US members here for you to be mindlessly ranting on like this. i already find enough unfair comments about americans and honestly you just add fuel to the fire.

You even read my links about our progress? Muqtada backtraking? And the head of AQ telling osama they are fucked? But never mind, its a quagmire or whatever, who cares about all that.

I'm looking at the number of terrorist attacks this year (increase). I'm looking at the dead US soldiers after "major combat" was "over". I'm looking at what the Iraqis think of you. I'm looking at what the world thinks of you.

It ain't a pretty sight.

Quote[/b] ]Again you dont get it. Im saying that what we did is wrong, but we should move on, we took care of this in january, but you guys keep on beating a dead horse. Dont you think its wrong to just focus on something we fixed?

You didn't take care of it januray. The first reports by the US military were made then. The main trials are yet to come. It is unclear how far up the chain of command this goes etc

No, we didnt support the league and thats why it failed.

Oh sure ban me, what about that other asshole. I can keep it civil, but if others choose not to, im not obligated to have a civil conversation with them either.

Reconmerc, stop sucking that other guys nuts and contribute to the thread, or stfu.

Thanks for proving my point.

If someone steals from you, you don't go around killing him, you have the authorities deal with him.

If he was flaming you the mods would intervene, if they would do so now you'd both get warned (at least).

Heh, been there done that (heh not completely hopefully)

If it hadn't been for a US veto, UNAMIR could have been a real success and its effectives reinforced preventing the slaughter of more than 800,000 human beings like me and you (although I have some doubts about you)

Good for him.

So your saying abuse by us, is the same as killing hostages? Let me get this right, putting panties on a guys head is the same as terrorists cutting someone's head off? Riiiiight.

If you would read my posts I have repeatedly said I condemn the abuse of prisoners.

We are the good guys. A few sadistic MPs dosent change anything. Its like saying just cause most terrorists are islamic, Islam is evil, or its like saying all german soldiers were die hard nazis, or that all soviets fighting the russians were die hard reds.

Well why dont you do someting about it. When they make unfair comments speak out.

Again, why dont you tell the other guy to stop flaimbaiting? I can have decent mature conversations, but if people flame me, then I see no reason to attempt to discuss things reasonably with them when they show no desire to.

Noone said it would be easy or pretty, but clearly those things show that it isnt as bad as you think, they prove that we are winning.

We started investigating in jan, put them on leave in jan. Essentially we put a stop to it then.

Sigh :

Saddam = bad guy

You = Good guys

Bad guys = Bad because they kill and hurt innocent people.

Good guys = Good because they fight and hurt bad guys, to protect the innocent people.

Good guys who use the same means as bad guys to fight them (more effective or not) become bad guys.

A bad guys actions get condemned so automatically it's hardly necesarry to do so. A good guy who goes bad is condemned, because people trust him to be fair and just, and well 'a good guy'.

denoir's post with a good example :

Quote[/b] ]Of course it's not ok to behead civilians. It's horrible, barbaric etc .. In short what you would expect from a terrorist.

Let me try another approach to get you to understand. Say a cop is busted for dealing drugs. Big scandal etc

Would you buy his defense if he was complaining that there are murderers out there who have comitted far worse crimes than he did and therefor he did not deserve the attention and accusations etc

Would you be more surprised if a criminal gang kills a person than if a group of cops robs a bank?

So your saying abuse by us, is the same as killing hostages? Let me get this right, putting panties on a guys head is the same as terrorists cutting someone's head off? Riiiiight.

It wasn't "putting panties on a guy's head" it was rapes, beatings attacks by guard dogs and yes murders - several prisoners were beaten to death.

Quote[/b] ]A few sadistic MPs dosent change anything.

There is ample evidence that this went up far along the chain of command and that it possibly was part of a Pentagon policy defined by Rumsfeld.

Read: The Gray Zone by Seymour Hersh (the guy who uncovered the My Lai massacre)

You really think so? You think the mods here(who are liberal and have opposing views) are going to be fair and not just adress me for flaming like everyone else does?

When nobody here cares to attack the guy who started the flames, I seriously doubt how fair this forum is.

Like I said, there were un troops on the ground. Un troops guarding refugees, yet they were ordered to pull back, ensuring that they would be slaughtered. In spite of this its still all our fault as always eh??

You really think so? You think the mods here(who are liberal and have opposing views) are going to be fair and not just adress me for flaming like everyone else does?

You're overtly throwing vulgar insults at people and you're the only one here doing it.

Quote[/b] ]

Just the two last pages:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....st=3330

To Tex, the STFU image

To ran:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....st=3345

TO reconmerc

When nobody here cares to attack the guy who started the flames, I seriously doubt how fair this forum is.

denoir here is a former mod.

He has an opposing view, he is liberal.

He is a mod no more because he had a clash with the administration, so yes the administration isn't just arbitrary and judgemental on your views.

Nobody attacks the guy who started the flames (whoever that might be) because they choose not to, a forum is governed by the admins, no matter the opinion of the public on it.

No youve got it frisbee.Yes we are good cause we kill the bad guys, rebuild and help the civilians, dont kill them intentionally.

Saddam killed the civilians and let the bad guys do whatever the hell they wanted.

I dont get how you guys can be so against freeing people from saddam. WTF?

No, putting panties on a head and cutting off a head are entirely different. And you make it seem like every soldier out there is doing it.

Im sure those were isolated incedents. Whereas beheadings are standard for terrorists. Again, you try to pin the actions of a few on everyone.

The policy was to do anything necessary to extract vital intel that could save lives. A few pychos thought they could get away with doing it to anyone they wanted, but we stopped that. There is a time and place for that, for getting terrorists to talk, fine, but to use it to get off, is wrong.

The stfu image was a joke, he posted a pic, and so did I.

The other 2 flamed me, so I flamed back. But nevermind, You overlooked everyone elses posts but mine.

Thats nice, choose to attack me, but not the guy who started it.

Quote[/b] ]Im sure those were isolated incedents. Whereas beheadings are standard for terrorists. Again, you try to pin the actions of a few on everyone.

More Iraqis have died in prisoners,beaten to death, than ummericans beheaded during this crisis.

No, putting panties on a head and cutting off a head are entirely different. And you make it seem like every soldier out there is doing it.

Again:

It wasn't "putting panties on a guy's head" it was rapes, beatings attacks by guard dogs and yes murders - several prisoners were beaten to death.

Quote[/b] ]

Im sure those were isolated incedents. Whereas beheadings are standard for terrorists. Again, you try to pin the actions of a few on everyone.

Really? IIRC 7 US soldiers are currently charged with separate murder cases (beating prisoners to death). This beheading was on the other hand the 3rd one (Perle, Berg and Johnson)

Im sure they have and im sure its a big conspiracy.

homerj - stop ignoring facts. It won't help in any discussion to ignore statements of you opponents. Denoir told you at least two times that there happened worse things than putting pants over a prsoner's head. You kept ignoring it. If you continue like that you won't ever get any credibility.

Also you're constantly using false arguments and things that you cannot proove in the slightest way.