Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

The Iraq thread 3

vaste programme ... bouffon

(aimed at DoR)

It works fairly well in Turkey, an Islamic nation.

"Need to start fighting like the terrorists"? You mean suicide bombings, beheadings and stuff like that?  rock.gif

Yes if it takes a few beheadings, then so be it. These terrorist are no more than animals anyways. I am being serious, they are closer to animals than humans. If they will not talk just pick one of the worst ones cut his head off and the rest will spill their worthless guts out. Our goverment needs to get the guts to do these things, but I know they never will. Maybe a few public executions would help too, show people what happens when you are involed with the terrorist. These people have to be delt with a different way than many others, it is a whole different society. Yes Turkey is an Islamic nation that does quite well, but still they have tio fight to keep Islam out of the goverment, and it is still not to stable there. Anyways if things keep going the way they are, the American people will finally get the brains to elect somebody who will get the job done, and niether Bush nor Kerry have thenerve to do it. If Bush does get relected though, we may see some tougher fighting by us.

Quote[/b] ]Anyways if things keep going the way they are, the American people will finally get the brains to elect somebody who will get the job done, and niether Bush nor Kerry have thenerve to do it.

Who do suggest.....

*backs out of thread*....... wow_o.gif

"Need to start fighting like the terrorists"? You mean suicide bombings, beheadings and stuff like that? rock.gif

Yes if it takes a few beheadings, then so be it. These terrorist are no more than animals anyways. I am being serious, they are closer to animals than humans. If they will not talk just pick one of the worst ones cut his head off and the rest will spill their worthless guts out. Our goverment needs to get the guts to do these things, but I know they never will. Maybe a few public executions would help too, show people what happens when you are involed with the terrorist. These people have to be delt with a different way than many others, it is a whole different society.

SIEG HEIL !

SIEG HEIL !

SIEG HEIL !

SD and Gestapo agents used to hold and apply the same speech in the occupied territories east from Germany (In a lesser measure on the western front) 60 years ago

Ran,

I'm the bush nazi...only I can say that..... tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

You're not the one going ... how could I say ...

Well, in this case, you're not the Bush nazi, he is, or if you prefer, you're the Bush nazi party follower and he's the Bush SS ;)

I am only just remembering why we loathed the guy so much.

Now he's back, and 20% more facist than before!

Achtung baby!

"Need to start fighting like the terrorists"? You mean suicide bombings, beheadings and stuff like that?  rock.gif

Yes if it takes a few beheadings, then so be it. These terrorist are no more than animals anyways. I am being serious, they are closer to animals than humans.

Yeeeeeehaaaaad!

The American media has done it!  crazy_o.gif

I promise you, they are very human......... Just like the Sovjets, Vietnamese and Japans turned out to be.....

Quote[/b] ]Anyways if things keep going the way they are, the American people will finally get the brains to elect somebody who will get the job done, and niether Bush nor Kerry have thenerve to do it. If Bush does get relected though, we may see some tougher fighting by us.

Go and see if you can find old Adolf..... Shuld be consistent thinking about the current direction of American political 'development'  unclesam.gif

I am only just remembering why we loathed the guy so much.

Achtung baby!

Well said

Nachdenken ist verboten.

Amerika űber alles !

Back to english now... this is when you see the limits of the forum amniesty ... you can't change some people ...

Anyway, it seems Kerry has been talking to the secret european leaders again....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12338-2004Jun28.html

Quote[/b] ]

U.S. Should Press Allies to Help in Iraq, Kerry Says

Democratic Candidate Says NATO Should Take Responsibility

By Mark Egan

Reuters

Monday, June 28, 2004; 2:45 PM

BALTIMORE -- The United States must make security in Iraq the top priority there and should press allies to share the burden, Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry said Monday.

Quote[/b] ]

Kerry said it was critical that President Bush "get real support, not resolutions, not words, but real support of sufficient personnel, troops and money to assist in the training of security forces in order to be able to guarantee a rapid, real transition and, most importantly, to be able to provide adequate security on the ground."

Quote[/b] ]U.S. Should Press Allies to Help in Iraq, Kerry Says

Democratic Candidate Says NATO Should Take Responsibility

That has to be the most pathetic thing Kerry has said - ever!

Why the hell should it be Nato's task to clear up US's mess in Iraq. They obviously didn't listen to the numerous warnings made by their much loved allies - and now they are paying the price for it! They can clean up their own God damn mess and take the responsability for the iraqi people as they are obliged to - yet they neglect this responsability!

"Force yourself to do it!

Yes if it takes a few beheadings, then so be it. These terrorist are no more than animals anyways. I am being serious, they are closer to animals than humans. If they will not talk just pick one of the worst ones cut his head off and the rest will spill their worthless guts out. Our goverment needs to get the guts to do these things, but I know they never will. Maybe a few public executions would help too, show people what happens when you are involed with the terrorist. These people have to be delt with a different way than many others, it is a whole different society.

SIEG HEIL !

SIEG HEIL !

SIEG HEIL !

SD and Gestapo agents used to hold and apply the same speech in the occupied territories east from Germany (In a lesser measure on the western front) 60 years ago

Uh yea, Im all about Nazing it up over there baby. rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]I am only just remembering why we loathed the guy so much.

Achtung baby!

I always liked you, I could not get you off my mind the whole time I was gone!

Quote[/b] ]Yeeeeeehaaaaad!

The American media has done it!

I promise you, they are very human......... Just like the Sovjets, Vietnamese and Japans turned out to be.....

The American media is crap, so is most other. Im not calling the people you listed animals, it's the terrorist. Wait a sec, they are not animals that is being to nice, no they are worse. they are like a virus, maybe uh one of those that is hard to cure, but can be done, or something? hmmm....

Quote[/b] ]Go and see if you can find old Adolf..... Shuld be consistent thinking about the current direction of American political 'development'

Crazy ain't it?

Quote[/b] ]Well said

Nachdenken ist verboten.

Amerika űber alles !

Back to english now... this is when you see the limits of the forum amniesty ... you can't change some people ...

Why would I change my views? Becuase you people think they are wrong?

Quote[/b] ]Yeeeeeehaaaaad!

The American media has done it!  

The American media is crap, so is most other. Im not calling the people you listed animals, it's the terrorist. Wait a sec, they are not animals that is being to nice, no they are worse. they are like a virus, maybe uh one of those that is hard to cure, but can be done, or something? hmmm....

*** Disclaimer: I'm not in any way defending, or in favor of, killings of civilians, beheadings, kidnappings etc. ***

Please remember that terrorist is nothing but a word, a label, to be put on humans of ones liking (or indeed disliking wink_o.gif ).

One, who you probably think is too soft anyway, who has understood this is Dick Cheney:

http://www.bushpresident2004.com/cheney.htm

Quote[/b] ]While serving in the House of Representatives, Dick Cheney solidified his reputation as a man of principle. In 1986, he voted against a resolution calling for the release of South African political prisoner Nelson Mandela. He stands by that vote even today, noting that the African National Congress, the main political body supporting Mandela, was "viewed as a terrorist organization."

According to FBI's definition of terrorism -

Quote[/b] ]the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

- anyone that is not a nationstate and does something bad is a terrorist. Just change the word unlawful to lawful if you happen to be a nationstate, and you have a definition of war.

If you lived during each of the corresponding timeperiods, chances are big that you would view people from former Sovjet, Vietnam, Germany and Japan as non-humans. An enemy must always be alienated, dehumanised, in a war - and media is the channel that spread it.

btw, I dont really see the difference between militia groups operating in Iraq that is kidnapping people, and the coalition collecting masses of prisoners (who to 95% in the end is revealed to be innocent IIRIR). Except for the reasons to deprive these people of their freedom (symbolism/blackmailing respective information/detainment), it's the same in principle.

Quote[/b] ]Yes if it takes a few beheadings, then so be it. These terrorist are no more than animals anyways. I am being serious, they are closer to animals than humans. If they will not talk just pick one of the worst ones cut his head off and the rest will spill their worthless guts out. Our goverment needs to get the guts to do these things, but I know they never will. Maybe a few public executions would help too, show people what happens when you are involed with the terrorist. These people have to be delt with a different way than many others, it is a whole different society.

That's the whole thing mon ami, terrists are not animals, they're average people genetically, sometimes quite well put together if you will, it's the psychology imposed on them through their experiences that dictates how they act. And frankly, the US is the largest contribution to this, has been for a while now. tounge_o.gif

Boy, if you're not joking...

Quote[/b] ]Yes if it takes a few beheadings, then so be it. These terrorist are no more than animals anyways. I am being serious, they are closer to animals than humans. If they will not talk just pick one of the worst ones cut his head off and the rest will spill their worthless guts out. Our goverment needs to get the guts to do these things, but I know they never will. Maybe a few public executions would help too, show people what happens when you are involed with the terrorist. These people have to be delt with a different way than many others, it is a whole different society.

That's the whole thing mon ami, terrists are not animals, they're average people genetically, sometimes quite well put together if you will, it's the psychology imposed on them through their experiences that dictates how they act.  And frankly, the US is the largest contribution to this, has been for a while now. tounge_o.gif

Boy, if you're not joking...

Imretty angry right now, I just read were the killed another American Soldier over there. A captive! These people are cowards, and no they are NOT animals, they are worse! If you think American policy is why people target us, then you are as stupid as the crap in my gut. I bet if I even "preach" why they hate us I would get banned. Just do some reading sometime on their culture. Yea, be friends with Israel and everbody hates you. Arhhhggg few others have the guts to do what we do, and that makes me sick. This world is gone, it's too late now, see you guys. mad_o.gif

Well, I don't want to point any fingers, but I can imagine someone from this forum doing some bad stuff. wink_o.gif

Well, I don't want to point any fingers, but I can imagine someone from this forum doing some bad stuff. wink_o.gif

Yea, Im gonna come to your house a dance for you. tounge_o.gif

Imretty angry right now, I just read were the killed another American Soldier over there. A captive! These people are cowards, and no they are NOT animals, they are worse! If you think American policy is why people target us, then you are as stupid as the crap in my gut. I bet if I even "preach" why they hate us I would get banned. Just do some reading sometime on their culture. Yea, be friends with Israel and everbody hates you. Arhhhggg few others have the guts to do what we do, and that makes me sick. This world is gone, it's too late now, see you guys. mad_o.gif

Didn't you just a while ago advocate beheadings? Why would it be OK for you to do it against your enemy, and not ok for your enemy to do it against you?

As, for "preaching", let me do that for you:

"So whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them;

for this is the law and the prophets." (Matthew 7:12 RSV)

"And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them." (Luke 6:31 RSV)

So, how is your (fundamentalist as I recall it) faith compatible with your desire for vengence?

Didn't you just a while ago advocate beheadings? Why would it be OK for you to do it against your enemy, and not ok for your enemy to do it against you?

As, for "preaching", let me do that for you:

"So whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them;

for this is the law and the prophets." (Matthew 7:12 RSV)

"And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them." (Luke 6:31 RSV)

So, how is your (fundamentalist as I recall it) faith compatible with your desire for vengence?

I am a fundamentalist Nazi Christian Denoir, anything is ok to me! Dude, yes Do to others as you would have them do unto you, but you have to defend yourself. You may say beheadings is just cruel and not a way of defense, but if it stops attacks, it sure is. I would not attack somebody else unprovoked, and I would not wish them to do that to me. SO if they attack first, then NO WHERE in the Bible does it say not to defend yourself! QUIT pulling out the Bible here, Im not doing so why should you? Yes I believe everyword in it, and maybeIm wrong here, and if so I hope God shows me, but until then I can't help but feel. This way. By the way, when it says "Turn the other cheek" it's talking about somebody attacking our dignity becuase of our Faith, so don't even pull that crap on me.

I hope the Big Guy upstairs really is looking out for you, DoR- Lord knows you need all the help you can get.

Quote[/b] ]I am a fundamentalist Nazi Christian Denoir, anything is ok to me!

I would've called you a hippy just to see your reaction, but this is way better than anything I could have expected.

@ June 29 2004,02:50)]I hope the Big Guy upstairs really is looking out for you, DoR- Lord knows you need all the help you can get.
Quote[/b] ]I am a fundamentalist Nazi Christian Denoir, anything is ok to me!

I would've called you a hippy just to see you're reaction, but this is way better than anything I could have expected.

You couldn't be more right, I'm a dumb North Texas boy who's stupidity has gotten himself into many things, and it might just be Iraq next..........

P.S. I am a hippy, a Sexy one.

Quote[/b] ]I would not attack somebody else unprovoked, and I would not wish them to do that to me. SO if they attack first, then NO WHERE in the Bible does it say not to defend yourself!

That´s exactly what the Iraqis do biggrin_o.gif

Oh my...