Sign in to follow this  
swede

Rumour!

Guys

I'd stop chatting about this shit. Its just a rumor. Rumors get around after one person says something and its proven finally in a forum that they get around everywhere. Stop spreading it. Ok?

Its not a fricken expansion for christs sake. People though BF: Vietnam was an expansion. That ain't an expansion. People think the Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault will be an expansion. It won't, its going to use a who new engine and shit.

So stop worrying about this shit. OFP Two is already announced and its not an expansion, thats obvious tounge_o.gif

~Bmgarcangel

Chill, arcangel. Talking about it doesn't hurt anyone or anything, and what the hell else are we going to do until the thing is actually released?

Guys

I'd stop chatting about this shit.  Its just a rumor.  Rumors get around after one person says something and its proven finally in a forum that they get around everywhere.  Stop spreading it.  Ok?

Its not a fricken expansion for christs sake.  People though BF: Vietnam was an expansion.  That ain't an expansion.  People think the Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault will be an expansion.  It won't, its going to use a who new engine and shit.

So stop worrying about this shit.  OFP Two is already announced and its not an expansion, thats obvious  tounge_o.gif

~Bmgarcangel

We will see in a couple of months what is true .. from what I gathered.. you'd be surprised smile_o.gif

For those of you who still havent figured it out: OFP 1.5 is not version 1.5 but 1,5... one and a half.. 1 and 1/2... 2/4... 4/8...

Flashpoint2004 page now has a "coming soon" ad for VBS1 Advanced.

I hope that's not the only thing we can expect this year beside the X-Box release.

is that soldier at www.flashpoint2004.com real or fake? cuz that pic is from in game i am drolling even more

No, that's a real soldier tounge_o.gif

If any expansion where to look like that I would probably be lying in front of a store until it was released biggrin_o.gif

For those of you who still havent figured it out: OFP 1.5 is not version 1.5 but 1,5... one and a  half.. 1 and 1/2... 2/4... 4/8...

The last CWC patch was 1.46 so if it's the X-Box OFP for PC it won't have the resistance part, just an updated CWC. So it's not wrong to call it 1.5 which it is.

I am pretty sure that ofp xbox will include resistance

I am pretty sure that ofp xbox will include resistance

Dito.

Word

XBOX...resistance... = FUBAR

You were right.. I had not seen any resistance units in the xbox screenies but it still appears to have resistance.

From What i have just heard: www.flashpoint2004.com is coming out for the public because my dad had comfirmed VBS2! he did not say a date for it though.

so flashpoint 1.5 could be VBS1 renamed for the public. or i could be totaly wrong.

plus VBS1 is already out, tell me if im wrong...

so why would they on www.flashpoint2004.com say its coming soon???

plus VBS1 is already out, tell me if im wrong...

Well its out. For the Marines.

(dreams of Pvt Plye smile_o.gif )

But not for us Civvies as the Goverment calls us.

Maybe thats the name of Flashpoint 2 rock.gif proply not

but that coming soon thing is really weird. They allready have a site about it. So whats the coming soon thing about. Gotta alot of thining to do in skool tommorow wink_o.gif

Back when the vbs1-website appeared there stood "Coming soon" under it, too. This doesn't mean, that we'll get it.

Too much speculation here, eh? Look, its going to be Operation Flashpoint 2

You think on Codemasters site they would have OFP2 there, like advertised, then change the name and make us think that they were playing us for a long time.....you obviously are dreaming....

Seriously, they wouldn't be working on a VBS2 instead of Operation Flashpoint 2 but expect to have it look like the old OFP, do you now?

it doesn't take this long to make an expansion like thing, it takes this long to work on a new engine and kick ass graphics!

~Bmgarcangel

bleh, i don´t even want kick ass graphics.

all i´m asking for a lovelly things like:

*individual anims for addons i.e. assign hand- holding positions on guns in OË›

*a new physics engine with accurate helo behaviour, ballistics, clipping andsoon...

*map streaming to allow even higher viewdistances

*beeing able to stick your gun out of the firing holes from a bmp and cause some serious havoc! smile_o.gif

well- just one more week and our minds will be illuminated on whats up with ofp2 or however they´ll call it.

maybe we´ll get ofp1.5 because BIS wants to publicaly test some features for ofp2. who knows, who knows ghostface.gif