Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

New island in progress

This will be very cool when it is released. Good luck with it...I can't wait!

Not much of an update but I've done a bit of a SWAT truck:

SwatTruck.jpg

So far the exterior is somewhat done and theres a couple textures. The blurriness on the textures is just the buldozer mipmapping thing so the actual textures look a lot better. I'm thinking about releasing this and some SWAT officers separate from the island...but that won't be for a while because this is my first car model ever so it might take a bit longer. smile_o.gif

Btw if anyone can find me a pic of the drivers area of these kind of trucks it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Just a little question:

Do you have to CLIMB the whole building up ? oO ^^

No I'm going to implement an elevator system for it. I'm just gonna model 2 elevators, and when u get in one it asks you for your floor, then it just setposses you into the elevator at the top.

hey USMC Sniper,

It's looking real good and i like the idea of the swat truck .... very nice indeed.

PH

Cool! A SWA-Truck! smile_o.gif

Love to see that! I'm really waiting for a long time now to see something like that "under construction"!

MfG MEDICUS

Btw: Are there any nice SWAT-Units out in the comunity?

Do any of these links to the pictures work?

man this island looks cool, take ur time and give the community a new fun island to play with biggrin_o.gif

I wasn't able to do anything since i was on vacation for a week, but i've finished modelling the interior of the swat truck and i did other things for it, such as all of the geometry lods, memory, hitpoints, etc. So it's completely ingame now.  smile_o.gif After the swat truck I might start on some SWAT officers, or I might make some more buildings for the island.

You guys also kinda have to understand that I'm working totally alone on this, I try to do as much as a I can but you know. tounge_o.gif

Well,you can use some stuff like the Cityscape Island.YOu should find out more in Addons and mods:Discussion

Great work on the island, it will give OFP a more urban feel. Finally! A vehicle for modern Police! biggrin_o.gif

Ok, In a day or two i should have a beta of everything (island, truck, units, whole shawammy) but the bad part is USMC Sniper has quit playing ofp for some time now and im the only one working on this and i have to upload it and i have 56k lol so it will be a while for a 32.8 meg upload. If you want to modify it you can but please tell me and be sure to credit me and sniper for our work on it.

thanks

Ok, In a day or two i should have a beta of everything (island, truck, units, whole shawammy) but the bad part is USMC Sniper has quit playing ofp for some time now and im the only one working on this and i have to upload it and i have 56k lol so it will be a while for a 32.8 meg upload. If you want to modify it you can but please tell me and be sure to credit me and sniper for our work on it.

thanks

Good to hear, can't wait for the release smile_o.gif

starting the upload now :-D this could take a while lol...... when it's done i'll hit you guys up wit a link ;) until then, i shall be skateboarding blues.gif

I can't see the images... sad_o.gif

But on the positive side..it's gonna get released soon. biggrin_o.gif

Judging from your reactions...it sounds great.

yay, the quarter way point! lol, only 25% done, should be up in like 2 hours and the pictures aren't working because they were on my old server that riot (old leader of 75th ranger regiment) took for his gay rotc stuff and deleted like everything but now i have new hosting with EdgeNetwork and OFPCentral