Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

I cant wait to take on the russians/americans heck then whole world with these rusted trucks and MG's tounge_o.gif

@Cpt. FrostBite :

Did you want better armored version of V3S? Here is: wink_o.gif

Thanks man! That's somewhat what I meant indeed. It makes it more realistic, since they will use it as a guntruck.

I've been looking very long for what I meant in my original post, but I found it; the german Sd.Kfz.7/2;

http://www.zimmerit.com/main/pagineweb/modelli/7-2-models.htm

The plate in front of the radiator grill is something you "must" still add. When the radiotor is shot to pieces the truck won't run for very long, so it's quite important to protect that part of the truck.

It looks awesome btw. The textures are great!!

Ok I just got my new Athlon 64 3400.

You can release it now.

biggrin_o.gif

Btw, that truck looks like something out of Road Warrior or Mad Max...Very cool! smile_o.gif

Ok I just got my new Athlon 64 3400.

You can release it now.

biggrin_o.gif

Btw, that truck looks like something out of Road Warrior or Mad Max...Very cool!  smile_o.gif

AHH! You suck! I just ordered a AMD 64 3000 2.0 ghz. biggrin_o.gif

Hello,

I've DL CLSA II And Patch V2.00 -> V2.02 And Now i've 2 Exec : CSLA2.exe And CSLA2_Radeon.exe ? What the Difference The Second is Better For those that have a ATI Radeon Graph Card ?

Thx In Advance, ExA wink_o.gif

Hello,

I've Try to Add the snYpir Blood Addon V1.41 (OFPEC_Blood.pbo) for CSLA but to do this i must Podifie the CONFIG.Bin so i ve decrypted this With PBO Decryptor V1.3 And Modified the Config.cpp that i ve take from this tool. But when i launch the game that son't work correctly and i'm not able to Binarize after the modification. Some could help me, Anthoer DeBin Tools ? Maybe the original .cpp version of CONFIG.BIN ?

Thx in Edvance ExA

when you already made it, try usind cpp2bin, that's a programm you can find on ofp.info, should work then again if you made everything correct smile_o.gif

Hello,

I've Try to Add the snYpir Blood Addon V1.41 (OFPEC_Blood.pbo) for CSLA but to do this i must Podifie the CONFIG.Bin so i ve decrypted this With PBO Decryptor V1.3 And Modified the Config.cpp that i ve take from this tool. But when i launch the game that son't work correctly and i'm not able to Binarize after the modification. Some could help me, Anthoer DeBin Tools ? Maybe the original .cpp version of CONFIG.BIN ?

Thx in Edvance ExA

You should use Binview instead of PBO Decryptor 1.3

PBO Decryptor 1.3 is producing several errors in the bin->cpp process to most of the config.bin.

While for the big majority of the config.bin, Binview will produce perfect format conversion to config.cpp.

Just remember to binarize back (to the .bin format) a config.cpp obtained like this with cpp2bin , as you will experiment the infamous handgun bug if you let a config file in .cpp format (only main config.cpp created by using the config files from the Breath website will not produce any errors while staying in .cpp format) .

hi people just whant to know Csla 2 dl mod and update 2.01 are the only patchs out rock.gif I read some post on forum but not all a lot of pages lol wink_o.gif i see though that there are new units desert units and guns pic on this forum is that in the next update or in 2.01 or is there more updates newer then 2.01 patch rock.gif or did i miss a whole lot of info wink_o.gif

The desert stuff is a separate CSLA II project; Operation Lacerta. And it is currently on hold.

The new guerilla/FIA stuff and several other things are in the upcomming patch (called Update 1) that they are working hard to release as soon as they possibly can. This contains some of the stuff that have been shown screens of in the last...ehhh .... 20 or so pages. wink_o.gif

But CSLA 2 version 2.01 have alot of candy in it and unless you are on a modem or limited bandwith, I'd suggest you download and check it out while waiting for Update 1. smile_o.gif

@1in1class:

CSLA II. 2.01 and 2.10 are two different things. First is update/patch and second is standalone Update1.

All CSLA Studio projects:

OFP:CWC projects - Released:

CSLA I. AddonPack v 1.1 - released 7.1.2002 (updated in 16.1.2002)

CSLA I. AddonPack Upgrade 1 - released 15.2.2002

CSLA I. Campaign: Operation Paranoid (21 missions) - released 21.5.2002

OFP:Resistance projects - Released:

CSLA II. version 2.00 - initial version of MOD - released 27.1.2004

CSLA II. patch 2.01 - bugfixes, new singleplayer missions - released 18.2.2004

CSLA II. patch 2.02 - bugfixes, new singleplayer missions - released 6.5.2004

OFP:Resistance projects - Unreleased:

CSLA II. 2.10 (Update1) - standalone update/MOD - new units, FIA pack, 2 campaigns (remake of CSLA1 and patched CSLA2), new missions,... - will be released soon

CSLA II. 2.20 (Update2) - update - new units, new islands, new missions,... - will be released in future (release date is not set yet)

CSLA II. 2.50 Lacerta - standalone desert expansion with new units, island, campaign, new missions,... - temporarily stopped

do you think it would be realistic then to finish lacerta before ofp2? sad_o.gif

or shouldn't we expect it

Maa,

Will all the single missions have briefings/names descriptions in english this time? Was a bit frustrating in v2.0-2.02. smile_o.gif

@1in1class:

CSLA II. 2.01 and 2.10 are two different things. First is update/patch and second is standalone Update1.

All CSLA Studio projects:

OFP:CWC projects - Released:

CSLA I. AddonPack v 1.1 - released 7.1.2002 (updated in 16.1.2002)

CSLA I. AddonPack Upgrade 1 - released 15.2.2002

CSLA I. Campaign: Operation Paranoid (21 missions) - released 21.5.2002

OFP:Resistance projects - Released:

CSLA II. version 2.00 - initial version of MOD - released 27.1.2004

CSLA II. patch 2.01 - bugfixes, new singleplayer missions - released 18.2.2004

CSLA II. patch 2.02 - bugfixes, new singleplayer missions - released 6.5.2004

OFP:Resistance projects - Unreleased:

CSLA II. 2.10 (Update1) - standalone update/MOD  - new units, FIA pack, 2 campaigns (remake of CSLA1 and patched CSLA2), new missions,... - will be released soon

CSLA II. 2.20 (Update2) - update - new units, new islands, new missions,... - will be released in future (release date is not set yet)

CSLA II. 2.50 Lacerta - standalone desert expansion with new units, island, campaign, new missions,... - temporarily stopped

Aarg to bad that Lacarta is at last posistion sad_o.gif

I really was looking forward to the tecnicals you guys made it would be very nice if you guys release only the tecnicals as standalone wink_o.gif

do you think it would be realistic then to finish lacerta before ofp2? sad_o.gif

or shouldn't we expect it

I think, like all modern computer games, OFP 2 will be delayed in some way, so it is possible that Lacreta might be released before OFP 2. I don't know anything of this and I have no proof or anything etc, it's just a hunch. (also depends on how quickly the mods will be done)

OFP 2 has already been delayed for 2 years, it was scheduled to be releaced in mid 2004, now it´s sometime during 2006..

but as everyone else i hope Lacerta is releaced before that smile_o.gif

Some good news: We don't sleep, we don't work on anything else, we just make soldiers and textures. The sample below shows Czechoslovak Reconnaisance Paratrooper (basic Para Rifleman model):

para_base2.jpg

We make custom model for various unit classes, so that realistic loadout may appear on the soldiers. This is our "Para Sharpshooter (SVD)":

para_sniper.jpg

I should also mention that the "raindrop" camo on these screens is alpha only, I am currently working on new set of basic soldier textures based on extended material collected by our team with great help of CSLA Military History Club (follow the link in my sig to visit their Czech-only website).

One more thing: We have some troubles finding good photos of sack used for storing RPG-7 ammunition. It was used in CSLA, but it was rather rare and we did not succeed in finding any to take pics ourselves. We would be very grateful if some of you may help us make good-looking and realistic RPG rocket pouch. In case you have some good pictures, please PM either me or Maa. Thanks in advance! smile_o.gif