Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

Yes,but the name is PSO not POSP,maybe POSP in Belarus because they were made there.Just check out THIS PAGE and find PSO series.

I hope that´s enough about the documentation of PSO smile_o.gif

Could you cut that out, please?

"Check this site, or that". Knowing CSLA a bit I know they will produce stuff they have seen under right name.

So, cool it.

Gordy this is a discussion forum, Peter is discussing something that he feels was incorrect, if the CSLA team feel it's an unnecessary line of conversation I'm sure they'll feel able to tell him that smile_o.gif

As for "Looking at the screenshots, I think you could do better." Maa thankfully took it in good spirit but that's not the most tactful of comments, I think you could be a little more polite smile_o.gif

Gordy this is a discussion forum, Peter is discussing something that he feels was incorrect, if the CSLA team feel it's an unnecessary line of conversation I'm sure they'll feel able to tell him that smile_o.gif

As for "Looking at the screenshots, I think you could do better." Maa thankfully took it in good spirit but that's not the most tactful of comments, I think you could be a little more polite smile_o.gif

What I meant by this comment was: "This is not up to CSLA standards" which I think Maa understood perfectly. smile_o.gif

As for the first one, It looks as a childlish play in "who's right". It looked to me as a next war of acronyms. But I'm cool. wink_o.gif

He-He... I know Tantal's pages and can understand why he writes PSO-series, PSO-type scope and don't showes real markings on them. Everybody know PSO, but who knows about PO and POSP scopes and who will buy them? smile_o.gif Just a little trick...

I think the scope is close enough. You're not exactly going to notice it in the middle of a gunfight are you? Perhaps because of the great quality of work of the CSLA staff we've become too expectant. Personally I didn't see much difference in the real pic and the in game-close up of the two scopes (apart from one was real and the other wasn't tounge_o.gif)

i don't know what systems you guys run ofp on, but for me the textures would be enough, i just like to play campaigns with them, not to look at them in the editor and write thousand posts how good they are looking

Hey guys, I think i remember seeing some screenshots of the 'DANA' SPA system.

Any more news on this, and if so, will it make the update

Thanks

@sv5000:

Sorry,... Dana, RM-70, M53/59 Lizard,... and other unfinished things will be in Update2.

We are small team and we are unable to make all new models as fast as we want sad_o.gif

Most of our units are made from scratch so it takes more time...

@Airbourne Alchaholic:

Update2 is not Lacerta.

I don't know how big will be Update2 yet. There will be new units, new replacements for BIS units .... maybe new island(s)...

But Update1 is our higher priority for now smile_o.gif

@Maa: has the Update2 pack priority?

if not, why don't you ask the community what to finish first

wether they want lacerta or Update2

No no guys, nothing to be sorry about, was just asking if I was correct in remembering if your fine mod was making it or not.

A good mod is like a fine wine, it should be aged and only drunk at the right time, when its done biggrin_o.gif

It all looks good guys

I gotta ask - About Operation Lacerta: How do you pronounce it? - Lah'chair'ta, Lah's'air'tah, or L'ah'tz'air'tah? (Use American/English pronounciation!) I've been wondering for some time, and now I need to know!

Please tell me that's Lacreta (probably spelt it wong rock.gif)

It seems like the exitement was coming to it's peak with the release of Update1, but with news of Lacreta NOT being cancelled AND somthing about a second update it seems like we've only just started to climb the CSLA mountain!

(you watch out, next I'll be saying things like "The spicy meatball of war has been dropped onto our clean white jackets of peace!" and yes that was from Futurama)

@Cpt. FrostBite :

Did you want better armored version of V3S? Here is: wink_o.gif

csla2_v3s_dshk_03w.jpg

csla2_v3s_dshk_02w.jpg

that truck looks ace maa, damn impressive man smile_o.gif

time will come when i can drive it smile_o.gif

or blow it to the moon tounge_o.gif