Sign in to follow this  
DKM Jaguar

Dkm missions

I would, but I can't find my parachute.  biggrin_o.gif

The mission is begun to be edited.

Step one:

The intro. this will be replaced with the capaign movie, giving an all-action intro of the campaign and not the mission. It will receive titles, credits and music (made by myself, to avoid copy-right infringment.)

Unfortunatly the mission intro will be sacrificed, as there is no way of creating two intros for one mission (And let's not forget, this campaign is going to be released step by step, so the usual campaign intro then first mission intro is not possible, as ofp will treat them like single missions.)

The mission itself is now a lot harder, and the assualt team encounter a snag with logisitics. Support aircraft substitued for the more capable MI-28N, due to poor weather conditions over the target and a bank of slow moving fog making fly conditions treatcherous. However, these aircraft are low on fuel and ammunition, as they have had to deal with the same threat which is holding up the logistics. The enemy is stronger, with more emplacments and the ability to call reinforcments.

With the next four stages of the campaign 80% ready, there will be a lnog pause while I finish Operation Black Eagle (stage one) and then the next missions will follow closely. I cannot say how long this will take, though. Watch this space, I guess.

The mission is in final testing. It is now going to be joined by two other missions which continue on the storyline. I will post here when they are released.