Sign in to follow this  
CopyCon

Support for pedals

I'd like to see a good support for Pedals, where the pedal can be used to control all speeds

sneak - walk - jog - run - rush

IMHO, one of hte best ways to control movement.

Well, driving a car or tank would be neat with pedals at least. Don't know about the walking or running with them.  smile_o.gif

You can allready drive a car and a tank with pedals in OFP...

I'm sure you can walk with them too, but maby not with diffrent speeds....

And by the way, It is a good ide...

It's my best idea for "analog" movement, and since people want more freedom in movement I think this is a good addition, I'd like seamless crouching aswell, but then you'd need 3 pedals. smile_o.gif

Well, why not three pedals, or as many as you like to connect to you computor... smile_o.gif

Multi joystick support in other words, and the abillity to have the walking and the crouching as diffrent axis of a joystick with fluid chanching (sp?) walking speeds/stances...

If we then could have the strafing done in some way with the feets we will have a whole hand free for other things... biggrin_o.gif

I want to know if it´s possible to use more than one joystick together. I have three and pedals and I want to use one as throttle.

G-LOC

Since OFP2 isn't out yet, (and it will take som time untill it gets out) no one knows...

But it is not posible to have more than one joystick in OFP...

How bout one of them floor matts that you run in place on and the faster you run the faster you go?

Just a silly idea. tounge_o.gif

How bout one of them floor matts that you run in place on and the faster you run the faster you go?

Just a silly idea. tounge_o.gif

Great idea, just to change the connection plug from the good old "Family Fun Fitness" to make it compatible with my computer. biggrin_o.gif