Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

VIP awards

For God's sake, it's an avatar. How big is it, 8 KBs?!? tounge_o.gif

BTW - I'm viewing this with a 56k, and it's fine smile_o.gif .

This "RULES ARE RULES" thing is getting to be a joke..

guess what, these forums are for a game...

I think its ok to relax just a tiny bit from time to time on petty rules..

I wonder what all that chit chat is about ?

The Avatars will be selected by moderators and this is no topic for discussions about this or forum rules.

If you want to do so PM a moderator but pls keep this topic spamfree.

Yep stick to some semblence of the topic please people smile_o.gif

A couple more from me:

64x64                    54x64

VIP2003-3.jpg             VIP2003-4.jpg

VIP2003-3D.jpg

One for Viki biggrin_o.gif :

VIP2003-FUN.jpg

.gif 425 byte (56K WARNING)

vip2003.gif

So far no-one has come near my professionalism. I think we have a winner.

There are Blackdog's submissions. (He can't post them for obvious reasons).

vipav01.gif

vipav02.gif

vipav03.gif

vipav04.gif

vipav05.gif

vipav06.gif

vipav07.gif

PS -- Actually he doesn't know I submitted them, they were laying around on his server.

Number 2 is a clear winner biggrin_o.gif

Seems I need to add this, shouldn't have to but there you go, we are having VIP awards for a reason, to reward those people who have made themselves important on the forums, to that end it is not acceptable for anyone to falsely indicate they are a VIP (or moderator or any kind of Bis employee come to that), anyone doing so whether by avatar or by signature will have the item removed and a PM sent informing them of its removal, if it's repeated then a 48hr post restriction and a warning level increase will be handed out.

If you want to wear a VIP label earn it, don't cheapen it for those people who have earned it.

Seems I need to add this, shouldn't have to but there you go, we are having VIP awards for a reason, to reward those people who have made themselves important on the forums, to that end it is not acceptable for anyone to falsely indicate they are a VIP (or moderator or any kind of Bis employee come to that), anyone doing so whether by avatar or by signature will have the item removed and a PM sent informing them of its removal, if it's repeated then a 48hr post restriction and a warning level increase will be handed out.

If you want to wear a VIP label earn it, don't cheapen it for those people who have earned it.

Yeah guys, what the hell were you thinking?

Quote[/b] ]Seems I need to add this, shouldn't have to but there you go, we are having VIP awards for a reason, to reward those people who have made themselves important on the forums, to that end it is not acceptable for anyone to falsely indicate they are a VIP (or moderator or any kind of Bis employee come to that), anyone doing so whether by avatar or by signature will have the item removed and a PM sent informing them of its removal, if it's repeated then a 48hr post restriction and a warning level increase will be handed out.

Look, I made a new avatar for moderators tounge_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]Yeah guys, what the hell were you thinking?

I just put it up as a quick replacement while I made myself my current avatar (With Peter Pan, and no "VIP" on it).

Again, nice submissions guys! I really like blackdogs first one! Anyway, here's one more avantar smile_o.gif

av7.jpg

Oh and the original...

guba2.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhh WTF rock.gif

Guba in tights and acting like a girl. Remindeds me of all the VIPS and mods here. I like it tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Remindeds me of all the VIPS and mods here.

What is this again ? Trying to start flaming ?

If the main concern of OFP forum members is about a kicked guy who KNEW WHAT HE DID, your life isn´t that fulfilled , is it ?

Keep this away from here. Debate it wherever you want , but not on this forum or have the mods not spoken clear enough?

This is getting really childish. mad_o.gif

Read Balschoiw's post.

If you have'nt got a useful contribution to this topic, then don't post at all.

Ha-Ha-Ha

Guba the girly-man tounge_o.gif

damn, there are so many good ideas it's hard to choose.

Maybe set a time frame for entering avatars and then make a poll for people to vote on which one to use?

Sorry to see so much bickering over one guy, you would think Suma or Maruk got banned or something wow_o.gif

10kb  64x64                                                                  9kb 64x64

VIP2003-1-2.jpg                                                                    VIP2003-2.jpg

(Someone has got to tell me how you can make one that is over 100kb  tounge_o.gif )

Edit:  I changed the link to show my slightly revised avatar.  Original is here if you want a peek anyway.

Wow, I love the left one!! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Remindeds me of all the VIPS and mods here.

What is this again ? Trying to start flaming ?

If the main concern of OFP forum members is about a kicked guy who KNEW WHAT HE DID, your life isn´t that fulfilled , is it ?

Keep this away from here. Debate it wherever you want , but not on this forum or have the mods not spoken clear enough?

This is getting really childish.  mad_o.gif

Agree 100% with Balschoiw. This is getting really childish.

Again, nice submissions guys! I really like blackdogs first one! Anyway, here's one more avantar smile_o.gif

http://w1.182.telia.com/~u18218217/avantar/av7.jpg

Oh and the original...

http://w1.182.telia.com/~u18218217/avantar/guba2.jpg

I have only one comment for that last picture "My eyes!"

That said, I really like some of the suggestions. Harnus "Czech OFP logo" being the definate favourite so far. Then we have the ones posted by Balschoiw, especially his first one posted. But all entries are really nice, it will be fun to see wich one gets the honour of being used by year 2003's VIP.