Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

First imported model from pc halo

Yeah it is, just needs to be exported.

Manual says two, plus the two hatches.

Its operated by one in the game, because it's an action game.

It states in the Halo manual (I own the Xbox (superior) version) that it *usually* takes a crew of two, but SPARTAN soldiers can directly interface with the scorpion and drive and shoot at the same time.

It'd be nice to have the option of both, though.

Wow that looks really cool Master_Chief

Are they finished or do they need tweaking ??

its finished with sounds and stuff, but it has no crew. I started some marines but i never finished them. the sniper rifle and the assault rifle are done too.

Any news on this? I need the MasterChief and the Rifle/Zoom for my.. Umm.. Project.

I got some diferent armor colors for the SPARTANS I'm working on (green, white, blue, gary, and worn down blue). If you can get all the weapons done I can finish them.

wow im more of a realistic perso myself but this looks great!!! biggrin_o.gif thums up so far.

I've given the project to WizzyWig, but I'm not sure if he is continuing it or what.

We could do the earht invades the covenant homplanet!!!!!!

but it would be wierd, covenant civies? or a covenant city, probably need ALOT of work but you could pull it off

i once started a halo mod, had 2 addonmakers (not including me) and 200 addons

We could do the earht invades the covenant homplanet!!!!!!

but it would be wierd, covenant civies? or a covenant city, probably need ALOT of work but you could pull it off

...Any covenant city that you could pull off with the OFP engine would look quite pathetic compared to anything you can see on a Playstation 1, I assure you. And how are you going to fight in a dense covenant city (with multiple levels, of course), with the OFP AI!? IMO, the thought of this is absurd, sorry. tounge_o.gif

ok maybe not a covanent city, maybe a bunch of covenant town put together to look like a city tounge_o.gif

I posted an idea of a campaign on the Malden Islands during the HALO time period awhile back in this thread. Maybe someone could make a futuristic version of Everon and Malden.(Since Kolgujev is already physically gone tounge_o.gif) They could take ideas for buildings from the HALO Demo Trailer. smile_o.gif

or we could just make a whole new island like maybe washington DC, Marines are pinned down at the white house and master chief is sent in with a platoon of scorpians and warthogs to secure the area

ok to all that has models please can you send me your work so far as i took lots of tiem to convert the models and have not had any feed back thank wilco for kinda saying you would send out but please any one send me there work to were you have got so far just out of intresed i will not us it in any way i juat would like to see how far my models had done and models are only converted to a 2d formating the i have used o2 to re 3d them took a long time not as easy as just exsorting the models i did lots of o2 work on them to get them all to work thnaks any please send addon/ links (if over 1mb) to karllawrence@hotmail.com thanks

wizzywig