Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

No problem! I have all of those islands except Cat's Afghan Island......all links are dead, I'm afraid..... mad_o.gif  sad_o.gif Nice shots all! biggrin_o.gif

Have you tried www.ofp.at

No problem! I have all of those islands except Cat's Afghan Island......all links are dead, I'm afraid..... mad_o.gif  sad_o.gif Nice shots all! biggrin_o.gif

Have you tried www.ofp.at

Thank you so much! biggrin_o.gif

We have your family hostage. If you want to see them again, release those vehicles. blues.gif

Nicely atmostpheric pic...

Although I'm guessing the mustache was brushed on? biggrin_o.gif

Cheers mate. About the 'tache, that's my custom face. Helps to look different in MP, so your squad knows who's leading biggrin_o.gif

more pics from my scanner editor tounge_o.gif

love.jpg

gov.jpg

gas-stop.jpg

oh ya... Nilz its GMI camera and u can get it from ofp info just search addons fro GMI smile_o.gif

ahh still on the low-speed cpu but the new challanger gave me an idea smile_o.gif

img33.jpg

img34.jpg

and now not challanger tounge_o.gif

img35.jpg

so what do you think?

nice pics all smile_o.gif

and now we move to the 41st millenium

there is no peace only war:

battle.jpg

tounge_o.gif

moonwalkers640.jpg

Delta breakdance team showing their moonwalk skills biggrin_o.gif

And now...

<span style='color:blue'>Estonian</span> War of <span style='color:gray'>Independence</span> proudly presents...

Story by <span style='color:blue'>E</span>W<span style='color:gray'>I</span> Nilz

Camera by <span style='color:blue'>E</span>W<span style='color:gray'>I</span> Nilz

S U I C I D E  I N  P E T R O V I C E

suicide1_640.jpg

I'm tired of life... I'm going dooooown!!!

Falldown 2 > pic over 100kb

Still going down...

Falldown 3 > pic over 100kb

...Still, representing all the gangsters all across the world, Still... biggrin_o.gif

Falldown 4 > pic over 100kb

BOOM!

Aftermath :: police, guts and witnesses

Aftermath 1 > pic over 100kb

Aftermath 2 > pic over 100kb

Aftermath 3 > pic over 100kb

Aftermath 4 > pic over 100kb

Aftermath 5 > pic over 100kb

suicide10_640.jpg

T H E  E N D

Hope you liked it, because this thingy took me 2 hours to make crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Click to enlarge! biggrin_o.gif

Enjoy! smile_o.gif

Nilz, excellent use of lighting on the 'aftermath' pictures. What the hell are the two police guys near the yellow barrier ment to be doing tho rock.gif

Just a tip, rather than using the buildings already on the map to get your photo angles you should use (put on the map in the editor) wooden lookout towers, radio towers, 2/4/8 story buildings to get your desired angles/elevations. i find you can get much better lighting angles this way.

Nilz, excellent use of lighting on the 'aftermath' pictures. What the hell are the two police guys near the yellow barrier ment to be doing tho  rock.gif

Just a tip, rather than using the buildings already on the map to get your photo angles you should use (put on the map in the editor) wooden lookout towers, radio towers, 2/4/8 story buildings to get your desired angles/elevations. i find you can get much better lighting angles this way.

Thanks for the tip thirtyg

You are my idol in OFP CP biggrin_o.gif

BTW, there are 4 police guys really there, and they are guarding the place until the ambulance and press arrive... i think i will make screenies of that too... maybe...

Or... you are asking what are they *doing* there (anims)? Umm, i was using Wilco's new anims for everything (anim.pbo) and he just hasn't made normal safe pistol anims yet...

Just noticed, it's a perfect guitar playing anim biggrin_o.gif