Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

I made them today  biggrin_o.gif . I haven't done blood textures yet so they revert to thier wounded woodland camo once shot  crazy_o.gif .

U planning on releasing them when they are done? (With permission of course wink_o.gif )

I have been modding addons for a total of 4 days, yep 4 WHOLE days tounge_o.gif . This was done as a test (being new to modding). I take little to no credit for these units. If people are interested in it's release I will ask Suchey and Earl if this is ok.

really nice winter cammo captain, plz ask earl and suchey to release it smile_o.gif

really nice winter cammo captain, plz ask earl and suchey to release it smile_o.gif

The reason it is such nice camo is because it was made by Suchey and Earl tounge_o.gif . All that has been done to the default woodland and Force Recon units is colour and brightness editing. Aswell as texture path edits in the p3ds and cpp mods to list them as new units... but I like them wink_o.gif

winter.jpg

Captain

I think you should leave the backpack, webing an vest the normal woodland colour and change the BDU and cap to winter. The best thing would of course be if you could use FDF textures to resking the bdu and leave th erest the same. That would give a very nice result, I think.

Been making some WW II missions last week.

GCS0075.jpg

GCS0076.jpg

GCS0078.jpg

GCS0081.jpg

GCS0082.jpg

Cheers

Again, from MP session:

We were playing Artak's mission The Uprising.

In the UAZ there is MI_Fred (driver), Me (the yellowheaded guy on the front seat), Gollum1 (you can see littlebit of him, in the backseat) and Outtis (not visible).

Again, with photoshop, added some blur to make it alive bit more.

ofptf_uaz_2.jpg

one of the beast planes made for ofp biggrin_o.gif

img15.jpg

img17.jpg

img16.jpg

wish that ofp had a better flight model blues.gif

Twins ?

Nope. They are different faces. They do look similar though.

Are they the new BAS Delta/Ranger Models Mr Burns? Or another addon?

EDIT: And which island too?

arr...no sadly, no new bas units, but i tried to help myself somehow biggrin_o.gif

-----

here´s a pic of a dso coop ... i managed to push the screenshot button although partisan scared the hell out of me with this close flyby crazy_o.gif

shockmoment.jpg