Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

there just the SOAR crew with no guns wink_o.gif

Nice pics. And happy birthday Parvas

Extremely cool pics Mi_fred smile_o.gif

That second pic has a glossy effect how'd you do that?I have PS i reckon its the crosshatch plus some shine (?) filter work?

Inserting divers

pavie_dz.jpg

pavie_even.jpg

Redefining the meaning of fast Disemarkation tounge_o.gif

pavie_fall.jpg

pavie_flare.jpg

Ropes Ropes ....

pavie_gogo.jpg

Prepare for onboard landing.

pavie_halt.jpg

pavie_poster.jpg

pavie_yes.jpg

It started out as a nice day, I took this one before they left. They were due home in a week to celebrate their catches.

fishrescue01.jpg

Later that night, weather turned ugly. A Major fog storm occured and we lost contact with the Anne Saint Pierre. I notified the Authorities and a large search and rescue was ordered later that day.

fishrescue02.jpg

The United States Air Force looked long and hard for Two US citizens on board the Saint Pierre, with not much luck many civilians gave up hope.

The Next day, still no luck.. the Rescue Team searched until night, pushing farther and farther out. And came upon a small unidentified vessel on the horizion

fishrescue03.jpg

As We Approached the vessel, we were preparing to board to check for survivers.

fishrescue04.jpg

As we kept nearing no people seemed to be onboard. The boat however was still perfectly intact and no apparent damage was discovered.

fishrescue05.jpg

We Radio'ed back to the Malden Harbor, that we could confirm the Anne Saint Pierre had been found intact with Zero Survivors. We were ordered to circle the are to look for life jackets or anything to help locate a body.

fishrescue06.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

Extremely cool pics Mi_fred  smile_o.gif

That second pic has a glossy effect how'd you do that?I have PS i reckon its the crosshatch plus some shine (?) filter work?

If I would record my methods would it be artistic anymore? smile_o.gif

It isn't too far from the actual screen I got, but I added  lighting effects (directional & red spotlight from that white spot on the left), then faded that with a 'color dodge' transparency. Then added Gaussian weave from a plugin and faded it with a 'lighten' transparency. Or was it some other and the other way around... sigh.

The 'Nam images use nearly the same method but with a 'darken' transparency to accomplish that particular look. I still have an age old PS so no fancy shit on me. Also my ingame gfx are quite terrible, I ran AA x4 & anisoptropic filtering 16x for a while, but then it started coughing up. Even now with 0 dropdown I do get it oddly.

all these new addons are so good biggrin_o.gif

btr-t:

BTR-T.jpg

apache:

APACHE.jpg

btr-t:

BTR-T%201.jpg

im going to play flashpoint to take screenies smile_o.gif

Hello all. My first post ever on these forums.

And, here's me pic. It was took today, at our MP session where we played Garcias Tropical Lightning.

Did some editing with photoshop afterwards. Just thought that this would be cooler with some blur.

juoksu2.jpg

Nice pic, Reizka. smile_o.gif I hope our pics don't overlap too much, now we have 4 CP posters from our team here. wink_o.gif

That reminds me, I should post some tomorrow...

Thanks, you have also some really nice pics at the later pages.

I leave the CP to you and just take random pictures now and then.

F-117 preparing for take off:

008.jpg

Sunset with Blackhawk and Nighthawks

009.jpg

4 Nighthawks rolling to runway 18C:

010.jpg

pave1.jpg

pic from a mission I just played.

edit: I like it better without blur. blues.gif