Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

What can be better than an FDF server with possibly all known missions (shameless ad  tounge_o.gif )

I don't see a squirrel Fred... honestly.

MIFMP110404p3.jpg

We decided to mine it good. Poor BMP caught 4.

MIFMP110404p5.jpg

edit: I'm actually dead in the 1st pic. Talk about denial of dying... look at my face biggrin_o.gif Must be a bug.

Things that are banned from Frenchman's usage in MP games

Item #482

Rifle Motars

post-3-26016-speedyndwilco.JPG

R.I.P. Speedydonkey and a bunch of others.

(Resistance Track 3 plays) sad_o.gif

Hey guys, mess with your gamma corrections in the options menu, textures get more darker, I like it.  smile_o.gif

I could be wrong but i thought gamma and brightness only affected the game and not the picture you take from the game, i.e all screenshot have a default gamma and brightness applied to them which cannot be changed. Well this is the case from my experiance at least.

What screen capture program u using these days wilco?

Things that are banned from Frenchman's usage in MP games

Item #482

Rifle Motars

http://ofp.info/iB_html/uploads/post-3-26016-speedyndwilco.JPG

R.I.P. Speedydonkey and a bunch of others.

(Resistance Track 3 plays) sad_o.gif

bwahahah .. good one.

---

i´m too tired to get up all pics now, will upload more tomorrow

here´s the group photo and a pic of me doing the "colt severs"

modrava.jpg

modrava1.jpg

modrava2.jpg

Me in the helo....what a fun night.

Hey guys, mess with your gamma corrections in the options menu, textures get more darker, I like it.  smile_o.gif

I could be wrong but i thought gamma and brightness only affected the game and not the picture you take from the game, i.e all screenshot have a default gamma and brightness applied to them which cannot be changed. Well this is the case from my experiance at least.

What screen capture program u using these days wilco?

YAFS or something, but the gamma in the game makes the textures look darker, not in the photos wink_o.gif

People..

I've been sitting here all night browsing this thread and playing OFP (GOTY, although I have the original 1985 as well, good old OFP 1985..). Let's just say I am breathless from all these magnificant screenshots, and I honestly did not except to find so many Photoshop and screenshot capturing (it really is a kind of art after all, staged or not) talents in here.

I started playing OFP 1985 by release in Europe, and played it a -lot- until I, at some point, stopped playing. Am not sure exactly why, could be that I had been playing OFP only for a long time.

When I came back recently and finally got around to install that GOTY pack from play.com, I must admit I was thinking "well, the community probably is pretty much dead by now". But no, I see the work of true artists here, screenshots, new models, mods and addons, islands and more. The community is very much still alive and doing good!

I, like you all, look forward to OFP 2 with warm and fuzzy feelings, we all know it will be even better (if that can be done) than OFP 1985 and Resistance.

Thank you so much for all those incredible pictures, and keep the good stuff coming! I will not smalltalk anymore in this thread, promise! I will probably even post some screenshots myself when I get my hand on some of the newer addons.

-THUMBS UP- biggrin_o.gif

Where can I get this Harrier?

It looks fantastic.

I started playing OFP 1985 by release in Europe, and played it a -lot- until I, at some point, stopped playing.

Welcome back, Hidden smile_o.gif

kameraden.jpg

From yesterdays MP game. Russian Spetz team prepearing for their mission.

nam_ville.jpg

A rather poor attempt from me at PS editing. tounge_o.gif

rt_india_tl.jpg

This attempt was a bit better. Last nights 'Nam MP.