Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

Ok...I've decided to move further on with the long-term story idea. I'm crap at filmaking and story ideas, so I've just came up with something typical:

Main headline: Tonali militia make internal troop movements to enforce it's positions.

News corresondent reporting:

"After growing tensions between the US presence in eastern Africa and the Tonali goverment last week, US armed forces have stationed naval battle groups along the outskirts of Tonali territorial waters."

"General Ullu, in charge of the Tonali armed forces, has massive made internal troop movements to enforce their positions. He ordered a whole regiment guarding the Mehna-controlled southwest boarder of Tonal to move north east and join the main group from which the US offensive is expected to strike if they do."

"Tonal fears the worst, and it is only a matter of time before a major conflict erupts".

7th April 2004, 17:00 - AA Cannons are prepared along the northern coast.

ton1.jpg

7th April 2004, 17:20 - Tonal International Airport - SU-25 Frogfoots are supplied and issued fixed airspace patrol times.

ton2.jpg

7th April 2004, 17:30 - Tonal International Airport - An SU-25 Frogfoot taxis along the runway.

ton3.jpg

7th April 2004, 17:35 - Tonal International Airport - An SU-25 Frogfoot takes off.

ton4.jpg

7th April 2004, 17:35 - On the road to the northern city of Xiltar - a massive convoy takes lead. ton5.jpg

7th April 2004, 17:36 - On the road to the northern city of Xiltar - A militia BRDM gunner surveys the convoy.

ton6.jpg

7th April 2004, 17:40 - The northern coast - A guard watches the horizon

ton7.jpg

"General Ullu is taking no chances. Tommorow, uprisings and the first of bombardments by US forces are expected to take place."

More news to come tomorrow.

Quote[/b] ]Mr Zig and Wilco are to credit

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

They were deadmeats pics, I think HE deserves credit, all I did was touch it up a bit (2 mins ahah).

Quote[/b] ]Mr Zig and Wilco are to credit

crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

They were deadmeats pics, I think HE deserves credit, all I did was touch it up a bit (2 mins ahah).

Two are deadmeats pictures, the other M113 is mine.

General Ullu thats gold Scorpio , nice work  tounge_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

In many asian languages it means "Retarded". (I couldn't think of any other name).

BTW, I'm open to suggestions for the next sequence tomorrow. I'm eventually going to run out of ideas for the improvised story, anyway. smile_o.gif If so, PM me.

Though i am getting sick of Nam ones  tounge_o.gif  , j/k.

Deadmeat nice pics of the Heuys but may i suggest trying some different angles and zoom lengths? Your mostly posting pics which look the same as they cover the same angles and sides of the heuy , just a suggestion  wink_o.gif

Whinge whinge moan moan tounge_o.gif

JUST for that, you can suffer 10 more wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

ILO221.jpg

ILO222.jpg

ILO223.jpg

ILO224.jpg

ILO225.jpg

ILO226.jpg

ILO227.jpg

ILO228.jpg

ILO229.jpg

ILO230.jpg

Note: Last 'nam pics for a while, will do some others just so you dont get bored wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

And ace, these are the angles that the Huey looks sweetest from wink_o.gif

General Ullu thats gold Scorpio , nice work  tounge_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

In many asian languages it means "Retarded". (I couldn't think of any other name).

BTW, I'm open to suggestions for the next sequence tomorrow. I'm eventually going to run out of ideas for the improvised story, anyway. smile_o.gif If so, PM me.

I know i know wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Deadmeat you will pay for these , dont force me in to filling 2-3 pages here with one helo too wink_o.gif

lol, everything can happen in 'Nam! biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

For real, he's standing on a tower. wink_o.gif

Schweinhund covering the disembarkment of 1st.PstOhj82R

MIFMP080404p1.jpg

Schweinhund placing a PstOhj82... on his dead body mwahahahahha!

MIFMP080404p2.jpg

rock.gif

/me is seeing dead hueys...

OPEF_ingame_132_760.jpg

1600x1200

... excellent weapon pack Wilco!  smile_o.gif  => Do we have a date for the next *BI-Forums-MPMission-Night* ... i wont pass this time ...

=> nice pics @ll!

Hi, what time and date do you use for those great sunrise pictures???

Date doesn't seem to matter, try early in the morning say 5-15 minutes after the sun rises if you want a full yellow sun or if you want to take them at sunset to get the multi colour sun, about 10-30 minutes before the sun has set.

Whoa! Is that a squirrel Helicopter Lupus[WD]?

Fantastic! Is it a frenchpoint addon?

Whoa! Is that a squirrel Helicopter Lupus[WD]?

Fantastic! Is it a frenchpoint addon?

kind of twin engine squirrel 2,

tonal_fennec1.jpg

tonal_fennec2.jpg

tonal_fennec3.jpg

...still an unreleased beta, but quite advanced one in my non-official opinion.

You can visit ofrp's new site gallery

Operation Flashpoint mod

Parvus watch out before I come to your door and shoot you.

Marines, not soldiers. crazy_o.gif