Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

BMP3MediumLarge1.JPG

Here's a non BAS Blackhawk pic for every one. I like the BAS stuff to but I got to admit the Blackhawk and Little Bird pics are so redundant.

On another note any one know where I could get a tutorial on how to make and use cameras? I would like to make cameras to use for picture taking like you guys have been? The only cameras I can make are with triggers and they are neigh impossible to use effectively.

Hell it was difficult even getting this BMP pic. I was a civilian in the middle of the street and nearly got run over.

http://www.imageshack.us/img1/4193/BMP3MediumLarge1.JPG

Here's a non BAS Blackhawk pic for every one. I like the BAS stuff to but I got to admit the Blackhawk and Little Bird pics are so redundant.

On another note any one know where I could get a tutorial on how to make and use cameras? I would like to make cameras to use for picture taking like you guys have been? The only cameras I can make are with triggers and they are neigh impossible to use effectively.

Hell it was difficult even getting this BMP pic. I was a civilian in the middle of the street and nearly got run over.

The easiest way - write to an unit's init line:

this exec "camera.sqs"

Thats because they're meant to be played with, not have photos taken tounge_o.gif

Nice pics all, keep 'em coming (even if they are Blackhawk pics! wink_o.giftounge_o.gif )

Print Scrn -> Screenshot folder -> Photoshop -> Auto Contrast -> Blur or Sharpen -> Save -> Imageready -> resize -> photoshop -> save as

Why not resize in photoshop?

Would save switching programs just for one function...

Photoshop 7 is bad @ resizing

Don´t forget on Crop tool (hot key:C)  biggrin_o.gif

Ace- That picture was taken at sunset. Don't know what time exactly i'll look when i'm home. Something about the time of year seems to make the sun different as well and of course the sky pack you use.

I use photoshop 7 for everything. Auto levels, auto contrast and auto colour are a good place for the beginner to start. I now manually edit all my pictures, but started off using the auto filters. If you use the 'colours' correctly you can totally change a pics look.

Rest in Peace!!

tounge_o.gif

That's a kick-ass photo! Looks very real unless you examine it closely.

Got a bigger version?

smile_o.gif

Greetings From beautiful Cancon.

WelcomeToCanconLarge1.jpg

By the way no more super dark non gamma corrected pics from me any more. I got a copy of Corel Draw 9 today so I can actually touch up my pics.

Hey Nilz thanks for telling me about the exec "camera.sqs". Its pretty cool I actually use it now to watch AI vs AI battles unfold.

@ All BH pic takers screw you  tounge_o.gif

You've started another one Ace, I bet over the next 5 days there will be 50 pics of the Commanche posted here wink_o.gif

^^ impressive how he stands out of the background  wow_o.gif

good work.

----------

i attempted to remake the famous nuke-pic from ofp.cz:

abomb2.jpg

-- the Original picture

Fubar i havent been able to see any of your previous pics so far , where do you have them hosted?  sad_o.gif

Edit : it seems to work now ,sometimes it doesnt though no matter how much i refresh rock.gif

Fubar i havent been able to see any of your previous pics so far , where do you have them hosted?  sad_o.gif

Edit : it seems to work now ,sometimes it doesnt though no matter how much i refresh  rock.gif

My host (domaindlx) has a 24 hourly bandwidth limit: when this is exceeded, all you will see is a red [x] until the next day...

jpeg compression in programs like Photoshop works very well with little loss of quality (compared to using paint crazy_o.gif )

Yes i agree with you, im using both Photoshop 7.0 and paintshop pro and i like photoshop more with resizing stuff then with paintshop it messes screens up  crazy_o.gif