Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

i (we) want Llauma's sky 2.0 (with water?) - Inqui's new veh. - Eizo's new plane - the Leclerce - Burns ability to make screens - the fun our finnish friends have @gaming ...etc. etc. ...

BI_Misc_AKS_1-960.jpg

and i (we) want it NOW! ... or ... smile_o.gif

BI_Misc_AKS_2-960.jpg

Here's my sorry attempt at combat photography...

kky-tornadoesatdawn06.jpg

What can I say? Been reading Tornado Down again, and felt like messing around with Paint Shop Pro  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: D'oh! I managed to cleverly get rid of the green "Leader" circle around the other Tornado, but forgot to rub out the reticule sad_o.gif

Took me a few secs to realise that wasn't a real photo! Great pic Llauma. smile_o.gif

sorry to be annoying,but between all the amazing photo's i still cant find out whatthat cool island is with the really good long grass on its called.

nice A10 - although the engines are rather octagonal - but cool none-the-less smile_o.gif

nice A10 - although the engines are rather octagonal - but cool none-the-less  smile_o.gif

Yes. I agree. looks special in a good way. Is it the size? does addonmakers generally make wrong scale planes?

I think it looks big(not too big.) crazy_o.gif

I think you are looking at the default BIS A10 that you all got! It seems as if he made some pseudo proxies for it.

btw. very nice cockpit smile_o.gif

I think you are looking at the default BIS A10 that you all got! It seems as if he made some pseudo proxies for it.

btw. very nice cockpit  smile_o.gif

you sure? hmmm, well the wheels are similiar, but there are more weapon mounts (as you said) and the cockpit is better... anyways, not to be discussed... so here's a pic

dpm_d2.jpg

Royal Marine commando's on night time jungle operations in sierra leone.