Tent – OFrP_Tente

Tent (open) – OFrP_Tente2

Tente (medic) – OFrP_Tente3

Light ammo crate – OFrP_Mun1

Heavy ammo crate – OFrP_Mun2

Missile crate – OFrP_Mun3

Table with FAMAS – OFrP_OBJ1

Table with map (Hidden selection) – OFrP_OBJ2

The Vehicles Pack is featuring the following units, fruit of the work of Flashpointgamer, Horrido, Ikar, Spadd, Wumpel, Froggy, BipBip and all the team :

Vehicles Pack :

The Vehicle Pack contains all the major wheeled vehicles of the French Army. It should allow you to spend hours patrolling your favourite areas. Each vehicle as its custom animations for the crew, made by Flashpointgamer, and this means that not less than 19 new positions were created for those véhicles !

Non armored vehicles :

VLTT Peugeot P4 – OFrP_P4B

VLTT Peugeot P4 AN-F1 (7.62mm) – OFrP_P4A

Renault TRM 2000 – OFrP_TRM2B

Renault TRM 2000 (open) – OFrP_TRM2

Armored vehicles :

Panhard VBL AN-F1 (7.62mm) – OFrP_VBL

Panhard VBL M2 (12.7mm) – OFrP_VBLM2

Panhard VB2L AN-F1 (7.62mm) – OFrP_VB2L

Renault VAB APC (12.7mm) – OFrP_VAB

Renault VAB APC Eryx (12.7mm) – OFrP_VABC

NOTE : the objects, weapons and infantry Packs are required to allow the Vehicles Pack to work properly.

loads of hidden selections smile_o.gif

i'm going to try all that out a bit more in depth

The airpack is also updated !

airpak36.jpg

V1.0RC3

GJ guys, 2 big releases in 1 day.

looks great, dl'ing now smile_o.gif

Actually, two days tounge_o.gif Looking really great, downloading first thing in the morning!

Can anyone post the d/ld links here my ISP isnt opening their webpage for some reason sad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Cool. smile_o.gif Now all we need is a white flag addon tounge_o.gif j/k. D/ling now.

I like the mod but have they moved their forces from "west" instead of being on resistance because I doubt if the french will ever fight the US evan tough they may not agree on some things.

No more French jokes, please. smile_o.gif

Also, what are these hidden selections? I checked out the table with a map, but there was no map on it and nothing happened when I went near it. What am I missing?

Otherwise, I love these units!

Some exemples of hiddens selections, to write in the editor :

VBL - SER 2°REI, Task Force Hotel, Macedonia

this setObjectTexture [3,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\Legion.pac"]; this setObjectTexture [2,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\TFH.paa"]; this setObjectTexture [0,"\OFrP_Vehicules\d\08.paa"];

VB2L - PER 12°RC, OTAN, Malden

this setObjectTexture [4,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\Malden.pac"]; this setObjectTexture [3,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\France.pac"]; this setObjectTexture [2,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\NATO.paa"]; this setObjectTexture [1,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\1.paa"]; this setObjectTexture [0,"\OFrP_Vehicules\d\04.paa"];

VAB - Infantry company, 8° RPIMA, IFOR, Bosnia

this setObjectTexture [4,"\OFrP_Vehicules\c\8RPIMa.pac"]; this setObjectTexture [3,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\France.pac"]; this setObjectTexture [2,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\IFOR.paa"]; this setObjectTexture [0,"\OFrP_Vehicules\c\V1.paa"];

VAB - Infantry company, 2° REP, SFOR, Bosnia

this setObjectTexture [4,"\OFrP_Vehicules\c\2REP.pac"]; this setObjectTexture [3,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\Legion.pac"]; this setObjectTexture [2,"\OFrP_Objets\HS\SFOR.paa"]; this setObjectTexture [0,"\OFrP_Vehicules\c\V5.paa"];

I used them for hidden selection beta-testing wink_o.gif

These vehicles will go great on Tonal, the vehicles are great. Really good job on those, I can't wait until we can see some French special forces in the game.

Yet again, good job OFrP team!

Great job on these guys! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]No more fighting the cannucks.

Keep that up and there just might be some more french jokes.

These vehicles are simply outstanding.  I was a little disapointed that the LeClerc Main Battle Tank didn't make it in the pack, but still I can't complain at all as all these vehicles, objects, and updates are first rate!  

One minor knitpick is that it would be nice if on the small armored scout cars (I forgot the name) the turret could turn 360 degrees.  

Also someone mentioned special forces... I know that Remo made the French Foreign Legion (and Marines) for the OPFP troops, but Operation Frenchpoint never officially adopted them in any update.  I would highly recommend doing this.  

He also made a music pack of French military music.

It can be downloaded at:

http://www.ofpd.org/france.htm  

Hopefully this pack will become part of Operation Frenchpoint.

Remo's a great guy by the way and does amazing work.  This pack isn't amazing (He just changes the berets) but the rest of his addons are.   Plus this addon/campaign pack gives players some "Special Operations" forces in the form of the French Foreign Legion and the French Marines.  

But back to the Operation Frenchpoint addon pack... these vehicles are definitely perfect for the Tonal map where you can simulate French colonialism at its finest.  smile_o.gif   Well that or some peace keeping like on the Ivory Coast where they saw some combat and kicked some ass from what I hear.  

The Gazelles and Pumas are just awesome as well. Just beautiful!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

smile_o.gif  Been waiting for this pack since Tonal came out. Thanks OFrP mod...(ps: hehe happy to see you guys made it like you promised...16 jan.  biggrin_o.gif  ).

I just came home (from work) so still DL, but i'm sure i'm gonna like it. Oh, question: is the "ARMES" pack also updated (updated FAMOUS ext)? I just found OFrP_armes_V2.0RC1, but don't know if THIS is the updated one. Well anyway,...great job OFrP!!

I've been soooo looking forward to this pack,

If I could afford a VBL and they were for sale I'd buy one.

They just look so cool.

Lets see some good Tonal missions now fellas