Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

1.95 beta mirrors

Bug: In the first line of the readme it says

Quote[/b] ]***** OPERATION FLASHPOINT: RESISTANCE Upgrade 1.94 BETA README *****

ghostface.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Bug: In the first line of the readme it says
Quote[/b] ]***** OPERATION FLASHPOINT: RESISTANCE Upgrade 1.94 BETA README *****

Another bug:

Quote[/b] ]© 2001-2003 Bohemia Interactive Studio. All rights reserved.

should be 2001-2004. smile_o.gif

A short advice before installing: You can not connect to V1.94beta servers anymore with this version (I just tried). The old beta gets overwritten, so back it up if you want to have both options!!!

BTW: No server version yet? As mp is not compatible anymore and some changes (anti-cheat stuff) is purely mp, I assume the server will be available later today, too?

Improved AI Airplane dogfighting.

YES

Thank you BIS , you did just what we plane freaks wanted biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]1.95 - Fixed: Airplane rudder working during flight.

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YEHAA!</span></span></span>

I've waited for this since the begining of OFP smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

1.95 - Optimized: Much faster map drawing for very big islands.

WRPQuad renders nicely now - thx BIS - you keep amazing me....

Now - someone go making some 51.4 km * 51.4 km maps - its finally a pratical possibility.

(On that account we might need some fighters with BWR capable missiles)

They really do work hard for us, if with their workload of OFP2 they have found time for this.

I really appreciate it, not sure if I have any more ways of showing it though I have already bought 3 copies of Flashpoint Resistance. biggrin_o.gif

Hmm, after installing 1.95b AI pilots tend to crash very often while dogfighting. Basically, they lose too much speed and stall. I don't know whether this happens with normal OFP:Res, but it happened almost every time while running the FDFMOD.

Despite this minor setback, it was a pleasure to see the FDFMOD F-18C launch AMRAAMs towards Su-25s that were performing a CAS mission ;)

Great patch BIS, the improved dogfighting really adds to the game, especially in WW2 type scenarios it's really quite something watching P-51's fighting above you as you and your squad move in on German positions.