Sign in to follow this  
havocsquad

Beta version bkm su-27 flanker released

Hey, I found this at http://ofp.gamezone.cz/

Quote[/b] ]Iva released on BKM Mod a beta version of his Su-27 Flanker.

Good news all. I have Released Beta version of my Su-27 Flanker. You might expirience some bugs so email me at IvaBkm@hotmail.com.

There are something more to fix in cockpit and outside model. I need to fix scripts and add shadow

Su-27Flanker_New1s.jpgSu-27Flanker_New2s.jpg

Su-27Flanker_New3s.jpgSu-27Flanker_New4s.jpg

You can download the addon here.

Or you can download it at their mod site here.

Edit: Never mind, found a link to it on BKM's mod site and downloaded it in lightning speed.

I wanted to test it, but my ofp crashed each time I started my test mission.  crazy_o.gif

It shows the following error<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Warning:preNLOD format in object su27\aa_11archer.p3d

Is it because I am using 1.92? Do I have to upgrade to 1.94? Well I don't think that's the problem.

Link isn't working or the file isn't posted on FTP yet, has anyone had any success in downloading it?    sad_o.gif

Yep, I had no problems downloading it.

I was downloading it about 10min ago.

The download is working the test mission works good cool addon I'd said but one thing when i try to fly antitank,antiground or antiradar version the ofp just crashes mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is it because I am using 1.92? Do I have to upgrade to 1.94? Well I don't think that's the problem.

Get 1.94 anyway, it's so small that there's no reason not to get it.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

very nice, looks great, handles great, but three major problems, 2 easy to fix, one really hard

1 - speed - had this thing going over 1400 kmh. this is wayyy  to fast for the unofficial ofp aircraft standard.

2-mfd is see though - you can see out side of it like a window

unless you "change" it. then it displays the aircraft status window thingie

3 - model is ridiculously out of scale. this plane is absolutely huge crazy_o.gif i still love it tho smile_o.gif

i love all the little added affects. totally kick ass plane

Erm I think thats the point of the MFD it lets you see the battlefield as if it was through a VDU even though its just a tinted texture.

The Speed is perfect since it matches well with all the best aircraft addons (RAD_FA-18, Footmunch MiG-23, ViT- MiG-29 and Colorchanger Tornado), also the air brake makes it even easier to operate at manouvre speeds.

It is a huge plane IRL, 72ft long 48 ft wing span, this compares to 56ft length and 37 ft wing span on the super hornet.

very nice, looks great, handles great, but three major problems, 2 easy to fix, one really hard

1 - speed - had this thing going over 1400 kmh. this is wayyy  to fast for the unofficial ofp aircraft standard.

2-mfd is see though - you can see out side of it like a window

unless you "change" it. then it displays the aircraft status window thingie

3 - model is ridiculously out of scale. this plane is absolutely huge crazy_o.gif i still love it tho smile_o.gif

i love all the little added affects. totally kick ass plane

I'm not sure what you ment by "model is ridiculously out of scale" - is it too big or too small in your opinion? One thing is sure: BKM's Su-27 model is way too small compared to the SEA DEMON's MiG-29! In RL the Su-27 is "almost twice as big (in area terms, i.e. a 1.4 linear scale)" as stated in this article!

Flip

One question, is it only me experiencing crashes with all versions except the air strike verion?

Otherwise, I really love this aircraft! Really a great addition to OFP! The see-trough MFD version really aids first person flying.

Good job BKM!

Thats because the onlly version actually included is the A2A bird, the others will be included in the final version.

Its in the readme, although he didnt explain why he put the entries in particularly clearly.

Don't blame me for old pictures, I just put up what was there as soon as I seen it. rock.gif

I'll put the new screenshots on the top part my topic posting.

Do remember, I just report the info so don't shoot the messenger cervomix.....  crazy_o.gif

meh, plane just looks BIG to me. i dunno how big it is in real life. im not trying to be a military know it all cause really im not and don't care. Footmunch made a SU 27 way back in the day and it was smaller so maybe im just being baised wink_o.gif

___EDIT. nevermind - - i get a CTD whenever i use any version, EXCEPT THE AA one rock.gif

and YA 2400KMH is WAAAAAAAY TOO FAST. Sea Demon's MIG 29 wont go over 1100kmh wink_o.gif

i love the HUD biggrin_o.gif

Check on ofp.info, they only included the p3d for the AA version because its beta, so ofp will crash if you try to use any of the other versions.

(Yeah makes a lot of sense to me too)

sorry. im an idiot and i dont read things, even tho i coulda sworn reading something along those lines. im really tired i must have forgot. thanks. great plane biggrin_o.gif

Hello!!

I have continued working on Su-27.

Just to let you know i have finished Ejection Script.

Script is diferent than F/A-18 And Harrier Script. I have it written my self

Ai will eject when badly dammaged, alsoe it will eject automaticly player when badly dammaged.

Seat will deasapear and canopy will be broken. glass broken and you will se on the pics!!

I will post some pictures later. blues.gif  blues.gif  tounge_o.gif

sounds cool. think you can slow it down (top speed) but make it accel a lil faster? i tried fixin the maxspeed myself in the cpp for personal use, but that seemed to make it accelerat too slowly sad_o.gif 2400 kmh is too fast for ofp standards sad_o.gif

Hmm i dont realy want to slow it down because you can only achive 2400 kmh whit afterburner???  wink_o.gif  rock.gif

Hmm pilot is ready just have some script dificulties whit commands in plane.