Sign in to follow this  
Bmot

Troublemakers mc malden

"Death Tone" by Manowar - song about a biker who is a disgruntled Vietnam vet... tounge_o.gif

YAY! Sweet ole Manowar  wow_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I remember that song, fubar, 'twas one of their 1st albums right?!

..If Im correct, one of the songs from that alb. started with the

kickstart sound of a hog.

but there are so many other great Manowar tunes to pick out  sad_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I'll just leave it to asmosis & kaliyoghurt  unclesam.gif  wink_o.gif

hehehe

We aren't sure what song(s) we're going to use yet, but we greatly appreciate the suggestions and will almost definately use some of them.

As far as what the mission is about... It's about drinking, driving, wenching, killing, revenge, explosions, loud music, civs pissing their pants and much more! biggrin_o.gif

You'll just have to wait for the final product, coming to a PC near you sooner than you can calculate the trajectory of the nearest 5 asteroids! rock.giftounge_o.gif

Asmo

Asmodeus, are you defying us to calculate the trajectory of the nearest 5 asteroids? That would rather be something useful for BREED, not OFP. Maybe we'll just ask a scientist how much time it would take to make such calculations.

Man, I can't believe I would go through that much trouble just to know when this addon is finally gonna come out crazy_o.gif

LOL

@ Pappy Boyington

rock.gif Didn't know there was one... You have a link? biggrin_o.gif

@[ZG]BUZZARD

Not at all! It was a joke, no need to calculate that. (NASA has already done it) wink_o.gif

@ everyone

There is a bug in an important script that we must fix. More info soon, but this is not a major problem. The intro is almost finished.

Asmo

No problem.

Thanks for the links! That script is funny! biggrin_o.gif

Too bad it requires an addon, can't use other addons in demo missions. wink_o.gif

And the progress continues....

Asmo

No problem.

Thanks for the links!  That script is funny!   biggrin_o.gif

Too bad it requires an addon, can't use other addons in demo missions.   wink_o.gif

And the progress continues....

Asmo

depbo it and take out the script wink_o.gif

Buzzard sending out the word: Col. Klink, Tomb, plz help EC bug-killing!! It's almost finished, only needs a last push.... right???

Ok everyone... An update for you.

I apologize for the delay, I had to travel to my Grandma's funeral recently, plus a lot of other RL stuff has been getting in the way for the EC team in general.

However, we are now even closer to release. I will have a full beta available soon (like within the next 2 days if everything goes good), then it just needs Tomb's thumbsup and we'll release the pack and mission! biggrin_o.gif

More info ASAP.

Asmo

Metallica - Fuel would suit well ;)

Metallica the band ceased to exist in my mind in 1991,

I dont know who these other people think they are kidding by using the name of a good rock band.

After listening to all the rest of the songs mentioned, I went ahead and chose "Iron Fist" by Motorhead for the track

blues.gif

My condolences, Asmodeus, for your loss...

As for EC, hope you keep up the good work, many nice addons have come from you, and OFP2 is still in coming!  wink_o.gif

any updates this time?

been waiting for this one for like ....forever(atleast from day one) biggrin_o.gif

@ [ZG]buzzard

Thank you. smile_o.gif

@ noundo and supergrunt and all others looking for updates

I apologize for the lack of updates recently. My company has recently launched a national sales campaign and things have been crazy.

I've decided to just do a very simple intro, finish the last specks of the mission and ship it out. It won't be as good as I wanted, but it will have to do.

So, I can't give a timeframe, but I do have free time this weekend and will do my very best to finish it.

This has been a long, long journey for all involved and it will be over soon, one way or another!

Asmo

i dont care if its not as good as you realy wanted ( RL comes first in many cases......)

but i cant wait till they are released so i whould say f*c* RL and get them going (just kidding) tounge_o.gif

I'm just looking forward to be able to play big hairy dudes with tattoos tounge_o.gif

Every now and then I get mistaken for a biker by people in RL. crazy_o.gif Don't have hardly enough tatts for that, though...

lol biggrin_o.gif

Ok, update:

I have just finished the intro. I am working on the breifing, some final things with objectives, markers, radio messages, and then it will be done!

Also, I am working on an MP co-op version and that should be available with the impending TMCM release!

More info soon, keep in mind that a little ofp work takes a lot of effort with my current schedule. sad_o.gif (worked 12 hours 2 days this week so far, but I'm glad to have a job of course) wink_o.gif

Remember, all those that die in TMCM missions will go to hog heaven.

blues.gif

Asmo

Great news, Asmo!

Well, let's just hope the sound of bikes will be louder than all the grunting (did I say grunting? wow_o.gif grunts... ermm...  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif ), eheheh...

What would be cool sometime after release would be a skin pack for the bikes...like what Sebastian Muller did with his buggies. This doesnt have to be done by you guys but it's just a thought.

biggrin_o.gif

Those are both good ideas!  Tomb, Klink, you guys around?   smile_o.gif

About the mission:

I worked on it this weekend, but then got Win XP and installed it, it messed up all my stuff and I had to reinstall a lot of it...  

I'm back in business now though, and working on the breifing and overview now...  

Tomb and/or Klink, please contact me. *edit* (so I can send it to you)  biggrin_o.gif    smile_o.gif

Asmo

You mean it's finally finished?? Great!!!  biggrin_o.gif

Edit: could you post some pictures?

Yep! It's done!! biggrin_o.gif

Here's a few screenshots I've taken during the beta phase, some are edited, some not.

2 bikers running in the demo intro:

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM_2dudes.jpg

A scene of death from the demo intro:

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM_dead.jpg

A scene of a kidnapping in the demo intro:

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM_kidnapping.jpg

A closeup of a dead biker:

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM_dont_mess_with_me.jpg

A closeup of another dead biker:

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM_got_im.jpg

My "maiden voyage" with the TMCM pack: (still gives me a warm fuzzy feeling) smile_o.gif

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM_maiden_voyage.jpg

A test where I found the limit of the bike going 80 downhill:

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM_overturned.jpg

Going out to start some trouble:

http://www.everoncartel.com/TMCM_starting_sht.jpg

I look forward to being able to release this! It's been a major epic.

I am now calling Tomb through the power of a message in a case of imported beer. tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Asmo