Sign in to follow this  
Bmot

Troublemakers mc malden

what bugs are u talking about what are u bubbling about tomb?

I mean only this : " At the time over ofpec you already had that stuff that was made by klink and NOT you you just made a config.cpp and some retextured bis models at least ...poor textures anyway" . Nowdays you are talking of bugs rock.gif what bugs??? that chopper works and worked since a year ago and you never posted a beta ?? N O !!!

NOTHING such an egoistic behaviour .

Moreover remember that I made many things since a year ago something like 200MB of stuff and of wich I partially PUT them

online and downloadable for EVERYONE not only for my two eyes so something growed and became a mod  .

What you gave to the community ??

NOTHING since ofpec time ages ago were the retextured bis civilians pre-resistance p3d models were common addons Nowdays my dear retexturing is not accepted no more because there is something called Oxygen out and for everyone sad_o.gif just retexturing a bike or two models for over a year is a little few efforts  ain't ??

anyway child grow up and learn how to work with p3d models and please don't show things  over a year old telling that they are coming along nicely .

i've got few time and can't add more sorry

AHh sorry I mean " 2 " years ago

Quote[/b] ]anyway child grow up and learn how to work with p3d models and please don't show things over a year old telling that they are coming along nicely .

and thats a mature and helpful attitude to have on these forums then? i'm wondering who actually is the child...

we all don't have 50 hours plus a week to spend on these addons we all make... im barely making my Uni work on time, and im still working at PUKF...

some of us have little free time, and a real life (god thats scary to say) - and little Tomb (bmot) has a family to take care of and entertain - and being a dane he has to go drinking at least for half the week (go denmark!)

take a chill, sit back, relax, and post constructive helpful comments, instead of bringing your patronizing, condesending and frankly rude attitude and comments to a forum that doesnt appreciate them

Fu^k off Falgore and give the man a chance. ...Wanker

Flaming is not tolerated on these forums, I'm post restricting you for 1 week and increasing your warning level to 2.

I would just like to put my 2.5 cents worth in here.

The delays in this addon have been for a number of reasons. The first one being namely REAL LIFE. Some of us have such a thing.

The second is that the project was initially shelved by me because of other commitments.

Third: The project was taken up by Tomb (who also has a real life), and some further delays were caused by me not getting parts of the chopper addon done as may be as quickly as I could have. (erm Real life applies here too I think)

Fourth: Tomb worked hard on retexturing the guys and the choppers. then the project was taken over by another mod.

Fifth: further delays have been because of , oh let me see.. real life again.

I just want to point out something. Over two years ago I started the fishing boats.. smile_o.gif May be it will be another two years before other projects get done.

Oh and rettexturing existing units is still, as far as I know, still widely practiced by people who can do this. Not everyone can create new stuff.

oops! used 3 cents worth of time.

anyway child grow up and learn how to work with p3d models

Condescension = flame baiting, I was tempted to give you a warning level increase but on this occasion I will give you a second chance, please don't make me regret doing so.

Over two years ago I started the fishing boats.. smile_o.gif  

I'm sure now that I've made your boat famous you'll be inundated with orders wink_o.gif

hey guys calm down !!

personally playing with them won't change my ofp playing time because i think they should be improved .

Anyway this motorcycle have got a good p3d but the texture should be improved because they aren't at the 3d model level and I keep saying that it is my opinion everyone out there can say that I am wrong .

@ Placebo and @klink

I made my addons in my few spare time and some nights i spent three or 4 hours to create them for  people that would have appreciated  to download them... but firstly I made them for my own interest .

I 've my life too like all of you but in the end I POSTED my works and reading your comments guys I am  regretting my spare time I spent over them.

you have the power to ban me but for what ??

Getting mad about addons and model making just isnt worth it people.

I was hoping to be riding some motorcycles sooner than later myself but it's not the end of the world.

It sounds like there are other issues here for some people and they should look at what's making them "that" angry. It sounds more than just being about textures and p3d files. rock.gif

It sounds like there are other issues here for some people and they should look at what's making them "that" angry. It sounds more than just being about textures and p3d files.  rock.gif

What? Me angry? Not me smile_o.gif Never been happier. biggrin_o.gif

I am really looking forward to this addon colonel klink!

In about a week I am going to meet my girlfriends family. Her mother is a Ulysses Biker, and her Dad is ex-SAS. Bloody scary combination! Any way I will do some 'on-ground' research for you eh!

...At the time over ofpec you already had that stuff that was made

by klink and NOT you you just made a config.cpp and some retextured bis models at least

...poor textures anyway.

Nowdays you are talking of bugs rock.gif what bugs??? that chopper works

and worked since a year ago and you never posted a beta ??

N O !!!

NOTHING such an egoistic behaviour .

Moreover remember that I made many things since a year ago something like 200MB of stuff

and of wich I partially PUT them online and downloadable for EVERYONE not only

for my two eyes so something growed and became a mod.

What you gave to the community ??

...just retexturing a bike or two models for over a year is a little few efforts  ain't ??

anyway child grow up and learn how to work with p3d models and please don't

show things  over a year old telling that they are coming along nicely.

uuuum, would you like fries & a shake with that? smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif you seem to focus on some odd perspectives, m8, like telling us how

great you are and how poor I am etc. I don't know how to respond to that, matey...

================

[edit]:

I was too kind here, and that's called lying so I wiped it. wink_o.gif

[/edit]

================

I am egoistic, you say, because I didn't release the pack before we found

a way to decrease whatever bugs?! well, I just happens to be the type who

likes to ship off addons that have been dragged through ALL kinds of

beta testing first. thats not egoistic, its called caring before sharing!

And speaking of ego's, well.... (*cough*) I simply joined up with

the klinkster, and now the EC lads did the same. I think thats nice.

it's called TEAMWORK, its what people who can stand each other do together.

I believe that you once asked klink to join YOU with the GI JOE's ?!

I wonder why he didn't do it...  wink_o.gif but thats no reason to take it

all out on me just because you're too chicken to be angry with him.

dunno, I could be wrong off course, and honestly I don't really care

its just sad that we cant have a more light attitude among us as ofp fans in general.

stuff like "you suck, I rock" is somehow miles away from what I wanna do

in my mistreated sparetime - think about that.

Fu^k off Falgore and give the man a chance. ...Wanker

Flaming is not tolerated on these forums, I'm post restricting you for 1 week and increasing your warning level to 2.

no offence, but take a look at those two folgore posts,

and then you choose to warn a guy like maggot instead???

that really makes me log off and call it a day! sad_o.gif

sure, swearing is not the best behaviour, but honestly,

if posts like folgores are not flaming, but curses are then

you should seriously consider taking a lookthrough on yer

modding rules!

just my opinion, moving back on the track from now on. smile_o.gif

Folgore was warned about his behaviour same time as Bald_Maggot was punished for his.

I will warn everyone now and for one final time, conduct yourselves in a polite, respectful manner towards each other or we moderators will start cracking down more harshly if necessary, flaming each other in addon threads in pointless, immature and damaging to the addon scene and the Opf community, you're posting in the forums supposedly because you want to be part of the community, well do that by helping to make this community a decent and respectful one.

It's amazing how one bad comment can start such an avalanche of replys!!

All I did was politely ask about this addon. I realize takes a lot of work, and that that the makers have other more important things to do.

Hell, RL is what has kept me from doing more things with OFP; several 1/2 to 2/3 finished missions and 2 models that I'll never have enough time to finish.

I really do appreciate the work Klink and Bmot(Tomb) have put into this!!!

Hey Colonel Klink!!

Since this is originally your project, I'm sure it'll be nothing less than perfect, just like the rest of your addons! biggrin_o.gif

Actually I was recently considering digging into addon-making myself and discovered your nice tutorials, but some of them most unfortunately are unfinished... the tutorial about making the Piper from nothing more than blueprints is cool, I'd dare myself to try to make a Sukhoi S-54 or Dornier Alpha-Jet from blueprints, but since your tutorial is incomplete, I quite haven't gained the courage for it wow_o.gif Plus your Hawk SAM addon is also still on standby to be released (I wish the Sa-11 and Sa-6 SAM launcher vehicles would have the same function).

But why am I going off-topic? Oh, yeah, because I've seen so much stuff "almost done" and not being released... like yoyo's Gripen, I've already seen a Rafale, I've seen a beautiful S-3 Viking from ofpman1 in a pic, I'd also like to have his Sikorsky Skycrane, and I've also seen a Sukhoi Berkut (I hope it comes out by BKM), and heck, I've seen what looked like a Tu-22/-22M/-26 on a post by Silesian.

With so many addons not being released, it makes me wonder if all have to do addons by themselves just to have them?

Oh well, policies are policies... (what I dislike most is when there are nice addons but they can't be taken out of whatever they're in, like CSLA's drop-dead gorgeous Tatras and Turbolet). but rest assured, should I ever make it to become an addon-maker, I'll drop stuff into the open, and I won't care who won't like it cuz nothing's ever too perfect for anybody.

Damn. This is just a game. Let's all have fun. That's my buck for this one!!! biggrin_o.gif

P.S.: I hope it won't take too long anymore for this one to come out! biggrin_o.gif

Thinking about the Troublemakers and addon-making gave me and idea... maybe I should start my addon-making with something simple like a car for good guys... I mean, not cops in uniforms... but something 80's enough and likely enough to takle a biker gang... hmmm... how about a Knight Industries Two Thousand? Does that ring a bell? Well, at least it was something unmistakenly from the 80s, and it whupped criminal ass! biggrin_o.gif

I can see now why the TMCM addon has been delayed and that's perfectly understandable. What with it being something that is created out of enjoyment of the author(s?). Since there was an error contributing to the holdup. That's perfectly legitimate.

I just kind of get annoyed and impatient when people make an addon and then slate it for release and then all of a sudden it's got a full fledged 1000 mission campaign that absolutely-must totally be designed for it otherwise you'll never appreciate it. Or they try to bundle it with a bunch of other junk for much the same reason.

I get a bit insulted when such assumptions are made about what I need and what I don't.

Of course it's their addon so they can do what they want. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to express my dissent about it so long as it's civil.

It's amazing how one bad comment can start such an avalanche of replys!!

All I did was politely ask about this addon. ...I really do appreciate the work Klink and Bmot(Tomb) have put into this!!!

biggrin_o.gif  ease up m8, your post had no part in the arguing up there, it was the Folgore d00d - he's been on my back for a year+  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

sometimes even old Tombster can get upset, mainly because the time I spent on replying to him

made me drink one less beer than my daily consumption requires!!  biggrin_o.gif

Here's the deal once more (*takes a deep breath*) :

klink makes a great looking bike model, a chopper.

My kid & I detect the monster and on behalf of my kiddo (he's just 8 y.o.)

I join the project to provide the bike with some units and a few skin variants,

just to blow some life into the project and so that sunnyboy & I can ride through Malden with style!  blues.gif

Now, klink (busy man as he is) leaves the bike and I offer to finish the project, now called

TMCM (Troublemakers MC  Malden). Only, there was ONE problem:

The model was never really finished since it was nothing but a fun thing put on the shelf.

And since I don't master O2, I couldn't finish it myself which is why I tried

10.000 ways to solve the problems via the confing instead.

But the main bugs (AI formation & a bounce bug on slopes) seem to be a

model issue rather than cpp issues, and thus I passed it onto the

Everon Cartel team to see if they could do the final polishing.

This - in very short terms - is what has taken us all about a year to do.

And now we are at the stage of making a hopefully VERY funny demo mission,

and this I believe is well worth waiting for.  smile_o.gif

The bikes use low res. textures which launched Folgores whining @ me because they

don't fit the standards of todays addons. Not really my fault at all (I didn't make the model)

and it shouldn't be an object of discussion since we have made it clear from the beginning that this was

NOTHING but a fun project, not really a "serious" addon.  wow_o.gif  smile_o.gif

The resolution of the textures is afaik defined when making the model,

you cannot add "bigger", more detailled textures than defined in O2.

Maybe someday in the future, we will make a new version, a rival gang or alike,

with new bike models, more detailled etc. but for now, this is what you get.

So yes, the addon is coming along nice and slow! And ppl whining about the tempo should

consider this: sure we could of been releasing the stuff last summer or even before that,

but it would be an ALPHA version really. If something is put on a hold, it is because

there are serious problems with it, not because the maker(s) wanna keep

their stuff to themselve (why post anything at all then?).

When this thread was started, I thought that it would take the EC team a few weeks to finish

the addon/make the demo mission, but their own lives are busy too, like my life is,

so it looks like we just have to wait some more yet again. so what??

there are tons of great addons out these days, plenty to fill out the days of gaming!  unclesam.gif

We do what we can as fast as real life allows us to. Thats all there is to it.

I just hope that you all will enjoy the TMCM as much as my kid & I do.

later wink_o.gif

@Bmot

I had found some Ghost recon bike gang texures awhile ago that would probably fit perfect.

I don't know if you are still wanting to improve upon this or have just passed the project on and that's final.

If you want, pm me and I can send them if you are interested. smile_o.gif

EC sure aren't sparing any time... sad_o.gif I hope it's just for perfection... crazy_o.gif

could a beta come out anyway before the missions???

Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeee???

I just got news that arab EC member (and al-qaeda hangaround) "LCD" is

currently making the final scrolls that are needed for the mission.  smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I'm all exited myself about this --- ppl say that Osama himself has been

fiddling with one of the scripts so it'll be something fer sure.  wow_o.gif

j/k  -  but the core news are true tho'  unclesam.gif

This means that I'll grab the mission any day now, and with me - YOU!!!!  blues.gif

coz, knowing the mission will be perfect, the mission & the TMCM addon pack will

only pass by my desktop in a split second before you guys get the chance to say:

"alcohol increases your hability to drive"  biggrin_o.gif

see you all soon on a chopper, m8s  wink_o.gif