Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Doomsday - part i

nooooooo this is not true! crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif I can't extract the mission beacuse it's winrar. the the program chraches. can you do so it's downloadble with winzip sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

When i start mission, i see the intro when the intro gets to the part when it says "You dont what to do, run, fight or ultimatly come one of them" and then it just brings me back to menu wow_o.gif

When i start mission, i see the intro when the intro gets to the part when it says "You dont what to do, run, fight or ultimatly come one of them" and then it just brings me back to menu wow_o.gif

Make sure you have the new zombies + the zombie sound pack.

link

it still happens sad_o.gif

eerie.gif Strange.....I'll try it on a other PC.

When you get on mission without zombies about missing toygh zombies this is error when you get alot of addons for OFP i got this error too. when i deleted ! NICE MISSION!  blues.gif One thing that scared me that i raned out from ammo and zombies around me crazy_o.gif

NO! my precious addons!

my precious!

rock.gif Uhm, what's wrong?

this is error when you get alot of addons for OFP i got this error too. when i deleted

addons + delete = sad_o.gif

same happens to me. it might be a little addon in the map that you forgot the delete? I'm missiong the addon BAS opfor rock.gif strange

same happens to me. it might be a little addon in the map that you forgot the delete? I'm missiong the addon BAS opfor rock.gif strange

Hmmm, yes, strange...bas_opfor is required to play this but I never used it. rock.gif

Same with Troublemakers and Zombieaddons, when I have loaded them in all my mission it says missing addons "troublemakers". Maybe I have a buggy addons somewhere. rock.gif

smile_o.gif OMG COOL MISSION ! smile_o.gif ..........arghh i did a mistake.... i stopped and started to shoot them....then i got surrounded by MINDLESS ZOMBIES ! ghostface.gifcrazy_o.gif btw is there a part 2 yet ??

and where can I get this Bas_opfor? crazy_o.gif

I to would like to know that.

and where can I get this Bas_opfor? crazy_o.gif

I to would like to know that.

Typing bas_opfor in Ofp.info's search works for me wink_o.gif

news&search=bas_opfor