Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Doomsday - part i

Header.jpg

Hi,

It's been a while since I posted my last single-player (s.w.a.t. capital assualt was last one) mission. Now I'm back with a rather, un-realistic mission tounge_o.gif. It's a zombie mission made with the Unified zombie pack(Thx to the creators of this pack!).

Anyway get it here :

Part I:

Doomsday I <--- New online!

Part II:

Soon to be added ghostface.gif

Req addons:

-Zombie pack:)

-Editor upgrade

- The zombie sounds

- Some mapfact addons (for Part2)

Tips for "better" gameplay:

-Use ECP with DR sounds.

-Use Hisky for the nice foggy effect. ;).

At times this mission seems horrible cheesey, like 'Get Ready... to die...' tounge_o.gif The sounds were damn good, I liked it when that resident evil music kicked in and I ran into a HUGE group of zombies! I'd like to see resistance troops instead of yanks and maybe the head of security keeps a little or fire power in that shed. rock.gif

Looking forward to the next version biggrin_o.gif

Excellent!!!  Nice to see our zombies being used!

Keep up the good work.

Zombie team.

EDIT: Could you update this with the new zombie mod and sound pack? smile_o.gif

I can't download the files. the link doesn't work to me. sad_o.gif can you send me all the files?

if you do send'em at marcus@learnman.com'

I realy wanna play this mission biggrin_o.gif . and when the resident evil music is in it ghostface.gif that is realy scary when some zombies are braking the windows 1 meter from you ghostface.gif  ghostface.gifresident evil movie

I have a copy of Doomsday, but it's 5mb. I don't have anywhere to host the file.

Anyone with an FTP site willing to take this file?

I would love to help but I only have 5 mb of web space sad_o.gif Could you send it to gamezone.cz? I would like to play a zombie mission once I get your zombies.

Aha, new zombies and sounds. I will be a update for this map and re-upload it on the orginal link sometime tomorow..  tounge_o.gif

Then I will go for Part 2 smile_o.gif

I can't download DOMSDAY!!!!! you gotta fix it.

rock.gif That's why in the first post it says: Offline for now.

I'm remaking this map. Restarting all over, coz the new zombie pack doesn't work with the old one. Just wait wink_o.gif

hope the map is ready soon. when I'm wating the only think I can do is to build my own sucky missions. sad_o.gif

im making my own fun crazy mission but i want to test other peoples missions to so i can get a bit inspiration and also try something custom that doesn't include capture another hill with the default stuff in it tounge_o.gif hehe recently i have been giving the campaigns a another go but its slow progress but its even more great when playing with ecp fx mod on smile_o.gif

Hmm, I'm using the new zombiepack + zombiesounds in the updated map, but I got a constant script error in my screen

Quote[/b] ]'_z = gblzombielist select _y|#|': Error Zero divisor
Anyone knows what it means? rock.gif

Happened to me too. I just downloaded the zombies yesterday, followed the instructions, and put down some zombies. They come towards me, teleport right next to me when they get close and kill me fine, but that error is just annoying. Plus, there was no readme to tell me the animations, etc.

[Gareth Gates must die]

And there is one other bug, in the intro of nogova it says "Cannot load mission, missing addons "scott_thoug_zombies". Happens in every mission and I don't have those zombies addons in them..I hope that will be fixed aswell.

that bug message doesn't matter. I have it to but it won't do enything to the zombies tounge_o.gif

I cannot release my mission until I fixed the script errors, I have 2 constant error that use up my CPU. I never had any with the previous release of the zombies rock.gif

It's way to laggy to release it now.

you can test my mission if you wan't one. need some1 to test it. there are still some thing left to do. identities ya know. but it's playeble. it was supposed to be a campaign but I've only made 3 or 4 good maps. hurry up with domsday:;):

Here is the new doomsday working with new zombies and soundpack:Doomsday I smile_o.gif

Be advised, this needs a good PC to run.  ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif I'll make sure Doomsday II is way better ;).