Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

Looking for some british addons

Hmm fellows i am looking for British addons , can anyone point out the good ones ?

Like in Vehicles/tanks/Infantry/Specops etc .. smile_o.gif

There was a Challenger tank by HAWK and a modern Challenger II tank in desert camo made by OGWC a while back.

Erm, that's an American vehicle, the British Army do not use the RSOV, they have their own Landrover version for the same role.

Its really somewhat surprising that there's no post-resistance modern British infantry have been released(I know, I know, there are people working on some).

sorry to hijack this post but there seems no point in makign another, does anyone know where i can get a SEA, LAND or AIR vehicle that has a LARGE troop tranport capability, i alreaddy have HAWKS MI-26 HALO anyone know any others (preferably SEA or AIR)

Um thanks KJAM and KEVbaz i already know about those addons i was looking for modern brit stuff.

Plus is there a british land support vehicle? Like a M113's substitute for the brits?

I got the harrier and tornado biggrin_o.gif my fav planes.

Quote[/b] ]Um thanks KJAM and KEVbaz i already know about those addons i was looking for modern brit stuff.

when did i post? hehe

Its really somewhat surprising that there's no post-resistance modern British infantry have been released(I know, I know, there are people working on some).

Bibmi's Royal Marines or at least the updated version by the UK Forces mod are post-Resistance. They have some great SA-80's on them also. However the UK Forces website is temporarily down. Before they used to have a link on their site for those troops but unfortunately nobody else ever bothered to mirror them. If anyone wants to mirror these updated troops, please PM me and I'll email it to you if your email can take a 4.34 meg file. Otherwise I can see if I can stick it on one of my geocities sites for you. Please legit website editors only. State the name of the website you plan on mirroring it on please when you PM me. Thx.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

oops sorry i meant ASH i knew i gambled when i didnt bother looking who it was i thought it must be you since you post often for the FLK mod tounge_o.gif

it was a hint, I guess tounge_o.gif

Modern britsh stuff (falklands and newer) would really be great. But the two mod teams are still very busy. I hope they release something before ofp2 is released.

it was a hint, I guess  tounge_o.gif

Modern britsh stuff (falklands and newer) would really be great. But the two mod teams are still very busy. I hope they release something before ofp2 is released.

Well there are also a TON of addon made by a the Argentinian mod team Cazadores de Monte and their "Campańa de Malvinas" mod.

http://malvinas.cazadoresdemonte.com.ar/download.htm

They have already released a great demo pack with UK and Argentinian infantry and weapons along with a great helicopter addon pack with lots of great British helicopters. The only problem is that the West/East sides are switched, but that's not a problem if you make the leaders of those units as a West soldier (rank-Colonel) with the probability of appearance slider set to 0% on the map editor. Couple those helicopters with the UK Forces Royal Marine teaser (the updated post-Resistance version) and you can make a ton of great missions on the Tonal map for example.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

ukf_infantry_beta1.jpg

ukf_infantry_beta2.jpg

these are beta pics and May not look like the actual project

aslo go here if intressted in talking to the ukf team in their forum

ukforces

I am working on a Landrover with Mgun.

A "Pinky"? All loaded up with gear?

That would be so nice...

It was a topic about British addons no long ago.

I did say about the Argentinian "Conflicto de Malvinas Mod".

It would be good if we could get our hands on them addons. I meen to edit them, I have them in my HD, and they are not bad at all, but the latest UK choppers released by them could do with a paint job.

The problem with all this units is that they are on the "East" side for the editor. So a cuple of changes could be done to them.

An update of pre-resistance addons would be nice. Som unit addons are of good quality just needing updated configurations.

@CERO.

oops sorry i meant ASH i knew i gambled when i didnt bother looking who it was i thought it must be you since you post often for the FLK mod  tounge_o.gif

No problem m8 ;)

As for the Royal Marines.. PUKF released the teaser ones a while ago, I'm sure there'll be a link to them somewhere

As far as im aware there is no link to the old teaser pack its a year old now, and everything that was in that pack has been reworked significantly, I also think its now safe to say we are In the closing stages of our first releases and we expect them to be released in February, to coincide with the opening of the new site.

We had originally planned a xmas release but that went out the window, due to a few key members being inactive for various reasons or another, including myself. sad_o.gif