Sign in to follow this  
Doc. Zaius

Absolutely tasteless

@ Jan. 08 2004,03:38)]Who really needs a strategy guide for a game as brainless as SOCOM?

The same kind of people who mistakenly butcher a solemn event.

I thought I would find inteligence from the people at RedvsBlue forums.

Quote[/b] ]I lol'ed.
Quote[/b] ]haha. That is so horrible.

hahahaha

Quote[/b] ]Ha ha, all you commies just want to steal thier freedom of speech.

You should be ashamed.

Quote[/b] ]

Haha

Quote[/b] ]Why do we care? There Russian, are they like our allies in the war
Quote[/b] ]It's black humor.

Oh its funny eh? Oh yes it is soo funny. Hey! How about someone photoshops a photo of dead Special Forces being dragged through the streets by dressing the Somalies as Elves?!?! Everyone will think thats funny and will buy thousands of fucking Christmas cards!!!!!!!! mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

BTW: Let's spread the revised version of the petition around some more, not the old one... either way it seems we have got the right response.

THE REVISED PETITION

EDIT: I think some of us have signed the old one twice, hehhe tounge_o.gif

Well, watch out when spreading this, you will get about a 98% return of "Lol rusions r teh sux0rs!!!11!1" like Frenchman did when putting this on other forums. Just goes to show you how great a community we have here at the BIS forums. I know we might not all agree on certain political issues, but when something horribly wrong like this happens we can all agree that it is wrong.

smile_o.gif

Has news of this reached any of our Russian freinds at flashpoint.ru yet? If not, could someone who understands cryllic please inform them. I should expect that they would not be too impressed.

because of those morons on the Red vs Blue forum i now hate 90% of Halo players (maybe more). I now automatically assume that they have no respect for anyone and know absolutely nothing about the world. I will have to go check out the forums though to see if that is completely true. the stupid password is taking forever to reach me though.

because of those morons on the Red vs Blue forum i now hate 90% of Halo players (maybe more). I now automatically assume that they have no respect for anyone and know absolutely nothing about the world. I will have to go check out the forums though to see if that is completely true. the stupid password is taking forever to reach me though.

I can agree with Jakerod on this, Halo players are like CS players on crack.

Well I got one from the Elecplay forums to sign so far. It is a small forum and usually is not busy till the weekend. I also posted it at the IGDA forum.

I just saw that. Disgusting is not a strong enough word.

These magazine people have no honor and no respect.

People like these do not deserve comraderie and love from fellow human beings.

That is the sickest thing to use as ad material. The absolutly most vile and saddest aspect of warfare and humanity, and they use it for ad material to promote a game.

They should be forced to suffer through a war and then return to see someone making an ad using pictures of them. Only then will people like these understand the grave insult they made using pictures of these Russian soldiers.

I can agree with Jakerod on this, Halo players are like CS players on crack.

the point is, they dont care about whatever the stroy is

(i dont think they are playing SP mode in Halo)

Just viewed the forum and the admins just got notice and announced they will make a apology in the following issue smile_o.gif

I have reported about this picture to some of my friends. One of them has drawn an excelent picture about this magazine, but he says if he will send it them, he will be sended to jail. I think his picture is excelent way to answer to the magazine about it's job.

I have reported about this picture to some of my friends. One of them has drawn an excelent picture about this magazine, but he says if he will send it them, he will be sended to jail. I think his picture is excelent way to answer to the magazine about it's job.

Well......................

Go on................................

Post it.

smile_o.gif

Sorry Avon! I have respect to americans as well, and i respect interests of my friend so, i wont post it right now. it is as tasteless as the magazine's picture mad_o.gif

BTW, u said it is british magazine.

Anyway i'm glad about all of you people! The world really changed. You all should be proud of yourselves.

You know... i will post it!! But you (i mean some one important from this forum) must gurantie me, that i have no responsibility for its content and no one will blame me here.

PM the picture to a moderator first, they will let you know if it is acceptable or not, that way you won't be risking a ban smile_o.gif